Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Graphic Pics Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed By Nigerian Troops At Konduga. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Pics Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed By Nigerian Troops At Konduga. (5922 Views)

Buratai Visits Troops At MNJTF Base In Baga (Photos) / PHOTO: Siezed Boko Haram APC Paraded By Nigerian Troops. At Konduga. / Breaking:entire Boko Haram Force At Konduga Wiped Out By Army Troops. 400 Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Pics Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed By Nigerian Troops At Konduga. by feminancy(m): 1:27am On Sep 19, 2014
I was here
Re: Graphic Pics Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed By Nigerian Troops At Konduga. by OneNaira6: 1:29am On Sep 19, 2014
What happened to the second guy's head? It looked squished and the brain matter is very visible. Did they drive through his head or wetin?
Re: Graphic Pics Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed By Nigerian Troops At Konduga. by strangest(m): 4:01am On Sep 19, 2014
khiaa:

Take these damn pictures down, this is so savagely disgusting. SMH sad sad sad

Chopping off pen.ises, tell me again, which ones are the devils Boko or NA because I can't tell.

Don't worry by the time that they visit you. You will know... No abuna was cut off.... Was probably ripped off by bullets
Re: Graphic Pics Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed By Nigerian Troops At Konduga. by khiaa(f): 5:13am On Sep 19, 2014
strangest:

Don't worry by the time that they visit you. You will know... No abuna was cut off.... Was probably ripped off by bullets

lol grin I'm too far away.
Re: Graphic Pics Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed By Nigerian Troops At Konduga. by PapiWata: 5:44am On Sep 19, 2014
OneNaira6: What happened to the second guy's head? It looked squished and the brain matter is very visible. Did they drive through his head or wetin?

After every battle the enemy fighters found dead and wounded are lined up and run over by trucks and tanks, to make sure nobody is PRETENDING to be dead, only to get up and run away after the troops have left the area.

It is an ugly necessity of war, to make damn sure there are no enemy fighters free to attack again, behind federal lines.
Re: Graphic Pics Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed By Nigerian Troops At Konduga. by Exjoker(m): 6:53am On Sep 19, 2014
A good terrorist is a dead one....gud speed our boys kill dem all
Re: Graphic Pics Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed By Nigerian Troops At Konduga. by JingleWriter(m): 8:44am On Sep 19, 2014
Wipe them all out. We don't want terrorism we are peace loving nation! We love our brave soldiers. Nigeria loves you all.
Re: Graphic Pics Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed By Nigerian Troops At Konduga. by DonaldGenes(m): 8:47am On Sep 19, 2014
yorubakid: Allah Akbar!! may Allah be praised cry cry

What is Allah Akbar?
Re: Graphic Pics Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed By Nigerian Troops At Konduga. by DonaldGenes(m): 8:48am On Sep 19, 2014
changes1:

Keep waiting for source.....

sahara reporters won't show Nigerians these.

A pix is worth more than a thousand words my friend. If you still doubt, go to konduga and find out yourself.

Gbam
Re: Graphic Pics Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed By Nigerian Troops At Konduga. by killuminati(m): 9:34am On Sep 19, 2014
rawpadgin: I guess by now they will be banging 72 Virgins grin grin

while sharp guys like myself are getting all the Virgins here on earth b4 death comes

Hey yuh baggaman, a who fi tell yuh sey dem a guh get dutty 72 virgin.. No virgin fi nuh battyman bad man inna di yard.. When yuh see a gangsta yuh know a gangsta when yuh see a freak yuh know a freak.. Dem a coward pusssy dem a eat dey cyan run dis.. Dem a hafi gwan rot inna di depth of hell..
Re: Graphic Pics Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed By Nigerian Troops At Konduga. by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 19, 2014
Kill all the bastards!!! Well-done Military!

We shall annihilate the terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Pics Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed By Nigerian Troops At Konduga. by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 19, 2014
Why most of dem cloths no dey dem body?
Re: Graphic Pics Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed By Nigerian Troops At Konduga. by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 19, 2014
barcanista: Kill all the bastards!!! Well-done Military!

We shall annihilate the terrorists
annihilate those muthafuckers and send em to elysium
Re: Graphic Pics Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed By Nigerian Troops At Konduga. by ifyalways(f): 9:50am On Sep 19, 2014
I love it! ! !

If you don't like the pictures, exit from thread. Simples.

BH have access to the Internet, they need to see how their ends would look like.

Kill them, cut off their dykes, burn them all.
God bless our troops

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed By Nigerian Troops At Konduga. by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 19, 2014
Silkmoth33: annihilate those muthafuckers and send em to elysium
amen
Re: Graphic Pics Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed By Nigerian Troops At Konduga. by 50calibre(m): 10:53am On Sep 19, 2014
richeso: Cutting off their joystick is a very brilliant idea.

Absolutely brilliant grin a genius cane up with this idea.

However, I'd much prefer the cutting to take place while they're still alive, so they can watch their hopes of bedding 72 virgins disappear before their eyes.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed By Nigerian Troops At Konduga. by Jmain: 11:18am On Sep 19, 2014
50calibre:

Absolutely brilliant grin a genius cane up with this idea.

However, I'd much prefer the cutting to take place while they're still alive, so they can watch their hopes of bedding 72 virgins disappear before their eyes.

Wicked you . . . .lolz . . . .grin
Re: Graphic Pics Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed By Nigerian Troops At Konduga. by maslong(m): 11:22am On Sep 19, 2014
I loves seeing these pigs in human face meet scattered all over the ground because it enhances my appetite daily. thanks to NA keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed By Nigerian Troops At Konduga. by maslong(m): 11:23am On Sep 19, 2014
I loves seeing these pigs in human face meet scattered all over the ground because it enhances my appetite daily. thanks to NA keep it up. cool grin

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed By Nigerian Troops At Konduga. by iluvweed(m): 11:57am On Sep 19, 2014
These bodies shouldn't waste like that oooh!
I think they shld sell some parts to herbalists, I mean they shld auction their body parts so they won't be complete when they get to hell! grin
Re: Graphic Pics Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed By Nigerian Troops At Konduga. by deor03(m): 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
There is nothing graphic here... I am eating and seeing this thread.

Nothing done to dead Boko haram can be graphic to me

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed By Nigerian Troops At Konduga. by christejames(m): 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
Allahu k'baar!!? As my Muslim brothers would say. We are victorious over those terrorists.
Re: Graphic Pics Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed By Nigerian Troops At Konduga. by sirjohnson(m): 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
Omo kudos to them soldiers o. We are getting close
Re: Graphic Pics Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed By Nigerian Troops At Konduga. by Eneze1(f): 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
iluvweed: These bodies shouldn't waste like that oooh!
I think they shld sell some parts to herbalists, I mean they shld auction their body parts so they won't be complete when they get to hell! grin

Haba now, u no nice at all grin
Re: Graphic Pics Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed By Nigerian Troops At Konduga. by meforyou1(m): 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
OneNaira6: What happened to the second guy's head? It looked squished and the brain matter is very visible. Did they drive through his head or wetin?
nothing. Just one bullet to the head. And boom, the cow's brains scattered

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHAME! See What Jonathan Guild Was Caughts Doing In Public (PHOTOS) / New Video: Soldiers in Gloves, Corpses & Burnt Properties at Zakzaky's Residence / Seun Turns A Living Legend As Nairaland Trends Worldwide On Twitter - Top Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.