Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,794 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Striking Testimony: Ebola Has Been Conqured In Salvation Ministries H.o.s - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Striking Testimony: Ebola Has Been Conqured In Salvation Ministries H.o.s (1339 Views)

Photos: Hilarious Names Of Churches/ Ministries / Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! / Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Striking Testimony: Ebola Has Been Conqured In Salvation Ministries H.o.s by Dan1cole(m): 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
With men it is impossible; but with God all things are possible ...
Today Thursday Service, I have heard testimonies from three people who had direct contact (without gloves nor cover-alls) with the doctor that introduced ebola to Port Harcourt and was quarantined for 21days. But after they read Papa's (David Ibiyeomie) books: Wonders of Faith and Prayer That Works, then they attended (Salvation Ministries - Home Of Success) church service last week and pertook of the Holy comminion ... After which they were clared by the W.H.O and the River State Ministry of Health that they have no trace of ebola in them... With medical proofs ... The foreign W.H.O agent said "It has never happened before"
God is the do-er and we return all the glory back to Him... One thing I learned from all this is that "Never dare to limit GOD personally." Have and cultivate faith ... For with God ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!!
Well, I keep telling people around me who are scared of ebola that if Me I should come in contact with an ebola patient; I will never contact it but the person will be healed instantly.
ITS NOT BY POWER, NOR BY MIGHT, BUT BY MY SPIRIT SAYS THE LORD OF HOST!
Salvation Ministries (Home Of Success)
Pastor David Ibiyeomie
www.smhos.org

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Striking Testimony: Ebola Has Been Conqured In Salvation Ministries H.o.s by Theanonymous9: 10:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
undecided
Re: Striking Testimony: Ebola Has Been Conqured In Salvation Ministries H.o.s by jokinexcel(m): 10:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
Its true! I was @ the service too. God is still in the business of healing. Him alone is the doer

1 Like

Re: Striking Testimony: Ebola Has Been Conqured In Salvation Ministries H.o.s by Mayydayy(m): 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
yes i was in service this evening.God is syill God.

1 Like

Re: Striking Testimony: Ebola Has Been Conqured In Salvation Ministries H.o.s by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
he was not healed of d virus. He never contacted it despite contact with ebola patient. which means he took reasonable precaution while treating d patient. He was already aware of ebola in d country. Yes we know that sometimes even with precaution some people still get it. Let Thank God. but in doing that we don't need to exaggerate things for a particular church advertisement.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

God Is Still In The Business Of Giving Life Partners, He Will Give You Your Own. / God Does Nothing Without Man's Effort. / Is King Solomon Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.