Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

I Want To File For Divorce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To File For Divorce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (890 Views)

Lara Fortes Oshimhole Filed For Divorce. / Groom Asks Bride For Divorce On Their Wedding Day / What Would You Say Are Reasonable Grounds For Divorce? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To File For Divorce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by NEWBIN: 11:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
I bought a goat last week
which i slaughtered and kept the meat including my favourite (the head) in the fridge.
My wife used some plus the head to prepare soup three days ago. I had reserved the head for this evening only for her to tell me she has chewed the head...i mean how could she? chop my head without any notification, what pains me most is the eyes. how i love chewing those juicy eyes angry
Should i file for divorce?? embarassed
)
Re: I Want To File For Divorce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Obynobyl(m): 11:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
Seems this site is turning into a dump for psychos'

2 Likes

Re: I Want To File For Divorce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by DonaldGenes(m): 11:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
Another Andyblaze soldier running wild
Re: I Want To File For Divorce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by selom1985(m): 12:39am On Sep 19, 2014
see the money we are making for this forum http://www.siteworthtraffic.com/report/nairaland.com
this man suppose to dash all something nah http://www.siteworthtraffic.com/report/nairaland.com
Re: I Want To File For Divorce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by NEWBIN: 7:28am On Sep 19, 2014
selom1985: see the money we are making for this forum http://www.siteworthtraffic.com/report/nairaland.com
this man suppose to dash all something nah http://www.siteworthtraffic.com/report/nairaland.com

angry
Re: I Want To File For Divorce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by djeezy(m): 7:30am On Sep 19, 2014
What a joke!
Re: I Want To File For Divorce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by coolzeal(m): 7:31am On Sep 19, 2014
I think we need more sophisticated mental Heath care facilities.
Re: I Want To File For Divorce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Bigzig(m): 7:52am On Sep 19, 2014
Now i see say na sex carry you run go marriage,between i hope she love's it more than you..because any divorce no sex..no divorce more sex
Re: I Want To File For Divorce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 19, 2014
Don't file for divorce over a goat head.. You can always buy another goat and your relationship will continue smoothly lol...imagine taking the case to court, how will u explain it to the judge? A goat brought your life into this mess?
Re: I Want To File For Divorce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 19, 2014
Itz hedoits lyk dis dat makes fools say linda's ikeji blog is beta than Nl...na una dey abuse Nl wif senseless threads!!
Re: I Want To File For Divorce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by izaray(f): 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
Arva: Don't file for divorce over a goat head.. You can always buy another goat and your relationship will continue smoothly lol...imagine taking the case to court, how will u explain it to the judge? A goat brought your life into this mess?
U av the time to give him some advice, u should av allowed him to seek 4 a divorce.......Some jobless men sha!!!!1!
Re: I Want To File For Divorce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by agangadiman(m): 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
maybe this thread is a metaphor for saying what really happened is that he married a goat and it wants a divorce. jus saying
Re: I Want To File For Divorce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by izaray(f): 3:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
agangadiman: maybe this thread is a metaphor for saying what really happened is that he married a goat and it wants a divorce. jus saying
So on point, i can sense some aroma of truth, out of wat u just wrote lol
Re: I Want To File For Divorce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by NEWBIN: 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
izaray: So on point, i can sense some aroma of truth, out of wat u just wrote lol

angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Love Can Never Be Shared Equally..... / When Will Nigeria Ladies Start Thinking? / Wife Found Me Out Playing With The New House Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.