Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram (54781 Views)

Why People Join Boko Haram By Charlotte Alfred (PICTURES) / Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari / Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Lordlexyy: 11:15am On Sep 19, 2014
Bag of lies! When an Anambra man say goodmorning be sure to look outside to be certain. The story did not in any way add up. How possible could the Boko boys start recruitment immediately after the bomb went off? Jos of all town isn't a hot spot or known to have a hidden camp or some activities of they insurgents going on under ground, except for the usual hausa/Christian skirmashes. This guy undoubtedly joined for the financial reward involved. Afterall, we know what these people could do for money. He must be quized to explain where and how he said he was druged. Was it day time? Which area; Christian or muslim dominated area? The Jos i know is too volatile and some what risky for boko haram to make such an attempt that will certainly bust their racket. This guy from his incoherent analysis is a foot soldier who escaped on reason base probably on loyalty or fraud.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by winiwini: 11:16am On Sep 19, 2014
Tribal-phobia people will start commenting soon
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 19, 2014
olu77: Next time you are forcibly reqruited, play along but as soon as your own gun is handed to you fire all the crazy, senseless idiots Rambo style. That way you will qualify for the next centenary award.

Nice idea....but Rambo was a film.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by lumeneng22: 11:19am On Sep 19, 2014
olu77: Next time you are forcibly reqruited, play along but as soon as your own gun is handed to you fire all the crazy, senseless idiots Rambo style. That way you will qualify for the next centenary award.
.Honestly you spoke my mind. Why should they send me to go as and kill innocent people? what reason?
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by johnstar(m): 11:20am On Sep 19, 2014
priscaoge: I wonder what some people are still doing over there. When u ask them,they will tell u that it's not easy to relocateundecidedundecided biko is it when they are dead or burnt to ashes that relocating to their father land will be easy I thank God for saving Ur life Bro!
hmm.. na wa o, whr do u wnt dm 2 relocate 2 ur houz

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Eledan: 11:21am On Sep 19, 2014
Collynzo17:
Ilugunboy if you think resurrecting this your Eledan account to talk trash about the Igbos will save you, you are on a long thing.

are you hallucinating or drunk early this morning?

Everyone is ilugunboy to you all here?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Lordlexyy: 11:22am On Sep 19, 2014
Collynzo17:
If it was all about that so why did he freely come out to tell the story to journalist?
I didn't read where they said he was arrested or rescued, he escaped on his own and came out to tell the story.
Guilty conscience may be and also he feared someone who had a tip about his involvement will exposed him.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 19, 2014
If this man joined willingly before escaping, he would,nt have told anyone the tuth about where he had been. His story is an indication that there are some other people who have been forcibly recruite. Perhaps that's why security forces are usually taking it easy on those captured.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by priscaoge(f): 11:28am On Sep 19, 2014
johnstar: hmm.. na wa o, whr do u wnt dm 2 relocate 2 ur houz
Yes,any prob with that?
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Bitojoe(m): 11:29am On Sep 19, 2014
gift01: .

. All over your face like pimples.
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 19, 2014
TrollMan:

Stop thinking like the pig you are.

Use your fvcking Brain for ones!

Life isn't as easy as you type. MUMU!

I don't support the idea of calling people names, the guy could had made his point without calling them fools.

On the other hand, you too are not different from him when you resort to the same calling.

As for me, life is always easy, it is all about what is ones priory!

I served at ABU Zaria and was offered a job there, I rejected the offer and preferred to move towards south.Reason? I saw the hostility of the Moslems over there.

I got a job immediately, I stayed only 5 months and left, moving further south, and do you know why? I saw Igbos, changing their names and dress codes just to belong.

I am posting this from Biafra Land. There are opportunities here!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by chux76(m): 11:33am On Sep 19, 2014

'recruited

Bros ur head dey dere....Lol..he should waste 'em murra fuckaz grin grin grin

BTW did u say 'Next time he was forcibly recruited??' shocked shocked shocked No let d guy lay his hands on u ooooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by johnstar(m): 11:34am On Sep 19, 2014
priscaoge:
Yes,any prob with that?
pls im sorry o, nor vx
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 19, 2014
Truth be told, most of those BH guys are under duress. If you refuse joining them, they kill ur family. Thats their style. Religion of peace indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Bitojoe(m): 11:37am On Sep 19, 2014
This guy can lie more than womanizer.imaging he said they put him in the car booth and he later discover they were taking him to the northern part of the country.HOW WILL SOMEBODY INSIDE THE CAR BOOTH KNOW WHERE THEY WERE TAKING HIM TO.

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by 01mcfadden(m): 11:41am On Sep 19, 2014
Eledan: If Igbo man can join Islam for the money, there is nothing stopping this man from joining BH for the money too.

He was simply a BH mercenary.
fool

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by kheart(m): 11:47am On Sep 19, 2014
i am 100 percent sure dis guy is not telling us the truth. Brainwashing has always been and is still d only tool use by terrorist to recruit new intakes. How can dey force u against ur will to join dem when u did nt even mentioned any laverage dey hold against u. Mr man garnish ur tale nxt time.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Collynzo17: 11:47am On Sep 19, 2014
Eledan:

are you hallucinating or drunk early this morning?

Everyone is ilugunboy to you all here?
Bayo be warned.
We knew you were the one running this account long before we busted you.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 19, 2014
noblezone:

I don't support the idea of calling people names, the guy could had made his point without calling them fools.

On the other hand, you too are not different from him when you resort to the same calling.

As for me, life is always easy, it is all about what is ones priory!

I served at ABU Zaria and was offered a job there, I rejected the offer and preferred to move towards south.Reason? I saw the hostility of the Moslems over there.

I got a job immediately, I stayed only 5 months and left, moving further south, and do you know why? I saw Igbos, changing their names and dress codes just to belong.

I am posting this from Biafra Land. There are opportunities here!

As much as you are right, you are wrong.

Life isn't easy or the same for everyone. You are only fortunate enough to have the easy Life as you described it. You can't say the same for everyone.

The unemployment ratio is higher in the south than the north according to statistics. The competition in the south is high as most individuals only look out for white collar jobs.

That was what triggered the migration process to the north in the first place.

See, I don't want to go into details. But looking at the relocation process, can the south provide shelter, employment and food (for FREE) to the over 3 million displaced individuals?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Alusiagulu: 11:49am On Sep 19, 2014
Talk is cheap...bros u fit still join the Nigerian Army and u'll be trained, given a gun and license to shoot and kill like Chuck Norris...after every u might get a medal of honor.
You are right Nwannem
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by thwarrior72: 11:52am On Sep 19, 2014
Lordlexyy: Bag of lies! When an Anambra man say goodmorning be sure to see outside to be certain. The story did not in any way add up. How possible could the Boko boys start recruitment immediately after the bomb went off? Jos of all town isn't a hot spot or known to have a hidden camp or some activities of they insurgents going on under ground, except for the usual hausa/Christian skirmashes. This guy undoubtedly joined for the financial reward involved. Afterall, we know what these people could do for money. He must be quized to explain where and how he said he was druged. Was it day time? Which area; Christian or muslim dominated area? The Jos i know is too volatile and some what risky for boko haram to make such an attempt that will certainly bust their racket. This guy from his incoherent analysis is a foot soldier who escaped on reason base probably on loyalty or fraud.
Is this ranting all u have in ur empty cranium?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
These are the points the northern elders are using against GEJ, CAN and the south south. They say that Notherners are not boko haram members but the south and a campaign by GEJ to destabilize the north. They try to convince the whole world that GEJ and CAN is on a genocide mission on the north. Tell me if a gun is pointed to the head of the escapees, brother John matthew and Onyebuchi romanus and they are asked to make a decision of either to join boko haram or get shot in the head won't they think twice. It will be up for them to make a choice. Besides john mathew might have made his decision setting aside the fact that his names are culled from the first 5 books of the new testament bible
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by thwarrior72: 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
Lordlexyy: Guilty conscience may be and also he feared someone who had a tip about his involvement will exposed him.
Shut up, igbos don't do Islam & hence cannot belong to BH of allah tongue

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by mu2sa2: 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
Donmarrius: Any Igbo,still living in the troubled region,must be a fool.
How do u expect the millions of ur brethren to abandon the businesses and relocate to the east just like that. Some hav been living in the north for decades and in any case where in Nigeria is absolutely safe?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Eledan: 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
Collynzo17:
Bayo be warned.
We knew you were the one running this account long before we busted you.

Can you please shut the hell up? You have any prove about that nonsense you are spewing?

FoOl!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Johnbosco77(m): 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
just listen to yourself. u think its easy? u think if its easy most of us will still be here? anyways let me keep quiet and ...... (sobs).... my eldest sister was just innocently killed two days ago by dis insurgents. I'm Igbo. I'm not a fool. we are not fools. Nature made me belong here as it made u belong where u are now. learn to understand and Neva come up with irrational thoughts or conclusions. peace be with us all.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by thwarrior72: 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
kheart: i am 100 percent sure dis guy is not telling us the truth. Brainwashing has always been and is still d only tool use by terrorist to recruit new intakes. How can dey force u against ur will to join dem when u did nt even mentioned any laverage dey hold against u. Mr man garnish ur tale nxt time.
Next time before u comment, try connect ur dormant brain with ur fingers.....brainwashing only work on muslims, who believe on the pedophile prophet muhammeds imaginary 72virgin cool
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
God is good!

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
[I totally agreequote author=Donmarrius]Any Igbo,still living in the troubled region,must be a fool.[/quote]
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by emmy02(m): 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2014

Dats a bad thing to say.. U think leaving ur means of livelihood n carrying ur family of Eight back to the East or South permanently is a child's play. Will u feed them or give them Jobs or give them a place to stay?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by killercute16(m): 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
what about those that are in the universities(final year)should they abandon the sch and go and write anoda jamb.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by nagoma(m): 12:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
Who recruited him , Modu Sheriff or Ihejirika?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash / How Uzodinma And Okorocha's Factions Clashed At APC Rally (Photos) / Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.