Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,745 members, 7,802,277 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors (23433 Views)

WHO- Ebola Survivors Blood To Be Used For Treatment / President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola / Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 19, 2014
henchamb: thank God for fashola, if he was as clueless as his coleague from abia or their oga kpata kpata GEJ, by now we wud have seen ebola patients roaming the streets begging for food. i dont know why nigerians vote on ethnic and religious lines and cant allow somebody like Fashola to lead Nigeria cry
Same governor that promote hoodlums called nurtw? Go and sit your bony bottom
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by killuminati(m): 6:17am On Sep 19, 2014
Fashola for Senate 2015
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by killuminati(m): 6:18am On Sep 19, 2014
slimmy05: Same governor that promote hoodlums called nurtw? Go and sit your bony bottom
tin ba wi pe ode ni bra yi nko?

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by chinex276(m): 6:19am On Sep 19, 2014
I am a pdp supporter, bt i tell u i'll vote mr.fash if he contest next yr.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by Iamheritage(m): 6:19am On Sep 19, 2014
Thank god this yeye ebola thing started in lagos through patrick sawyer who said he believed in nigeria medical care than that of liberia. Imagine the phenomenal spread we would have had if this has started from any other states like bauchi, oyo, gombe, sokoto, kano, abia etc. We for don all become carriers

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by ElFenomeno1: 6:21am On Sep 19, 2014
amtalkin:
Before he met them Ebola survivors they where not on the street begging for food. Must u insult the president just to make a point?

Talking about Nigerians voting based on ethics n religion, well thanks to your fulani masters. They started it

Shut up ... Idio...t!
When some makes a point and reference GEJ, it doesn't automatically mean they are insulting him
Oxyfu....cktard!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by babyest22(m): 6:31am On Sep 19, 2014
Lawalemi: I'm concerned about the lady in black trousers. She must be Dr. Emenuo, the late PH doctor's wife and still reeling in the sorrow of her departed husband.
I pray God comfort her
Yeah I thought as much cos you can see she is not happy.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by henchamb(m): 6:42am On Sep 19, 2014
slimmy05: Same governor that promote hoodlums called nurtw? Go and sit your bony bottom

Oya stand ur smelly bottom let us see. Bad belle

1 Like

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by touchmeder: 6:43am On Sep 19, 2014
We thank God for the survivors, its by his grace and grace alone they have been spared. We thank the Lagos state government that tackled this scourge with all seriousness. I don't want to imagine what would have been the case if this thing broke out somewhere else in Nigeria. Truly God loves us in this country.... RIP to those who didn't make it.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by henchamb(m): 6:44am On Sep 19, 2014
timilehing: Stop writing Yoruba in Igbo. It is pata pata There's nothing like "KP" in Yoruba alphabet, that is Igbo

Thanks but
All yourbas pronounce p as kp. No wahala
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by henchamb(m): 6:48am On Sep 19, 2014
cktheluckyman:

GEJ cordinated this whole ebola fight through the fed ministry of health and not fashola!!! You APC idiots now want to claim the glory!!! Fashola indeed

Had fashola waited for GEJ fund, bro ebola wud be sold as pure water.
If Jonathan cordinated ebola let him cordinate boko haram.
Maybe thru his new transport minister orijasatfor

9 Likes

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by DaGC(m): 6:49am On Sep 19, 2014
The fact that a publicity stunt like this is making some Nigerians feel like he's responsible for the curb of EVD makes me sad. The Hon minister of health should be the one deserving of the praises. People seem to forget that Lagos wasn't the only affected part of the country, yet the health ministry was able to work swiftly to curb the disease in the entire nation.

Some Nigerians sha.... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by timilehing(m): 6:49am On Sep 19, 2014
henchamb:

Thanks but
All yourbas pronounce p as kp. No wahala
No. they don't. You can't pronounce what you don't have in your consonant. You hear it as "kp" cos thats in ur language consonant but its actually "k" take "Chi" & "Si" as another eg

1 Like

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by Zikdik(m): 6:55am On Sep 19, 2014
sauceny: Ha!....Dat b funny.
Apc are doing everything humanly possible to buy the hearts of lagosians,in other to vote for em come 2015,after frustrating a hole lot of its inhabitants.
#ItWon'tWork #MrCaringGovernor #ItsTooLate #ParkYourLoad.

We gon use the broom of ACN to sweep out both the ACN & APC #Garbage.
Where the f^cking f^ck is the dislike button when you need it?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by mo2raur(f): 6:55am On Sep 19, 2014
justi4jesu:

I wish she writes a book and they share it among those ebola patients to give them hope that they can survive it. cry cry

Pls,can you share the link with me?
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by okeyokeyjah(m): 6:56am On Sep 19, 2014
henchamb: thank God for fashola, if he was as clueless as his coleague from abia or their oga kpata kpata GEJ, by now we wud have seen ebola patients roaming the streets begging for food. i dont know why nigerians vote on ethnic and religious lines and cant allow somebody like Fashola to lead Nigeria cry
Is not a must to comment, maybe ur dear Fashola travel to Abia the time Patick S brought the deases to his State
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by legendsilver(m): 7:05am On Sep 19, 2014
For your unilag M.sc past questions on transportation geography, geography, and any other course, I am here to provide it for you. Hurry while stock last, don't waste your #22,500 just like that. A word is enough for the wise..............!
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by ba7man(m): 7:10am On Sep 19, 2014
cktheluckyman:

GEJ cordinated this whole ebola fight through the fed ministry of health and not fashola!!! You APC idiots now want to claim the glory!!! Fashola indeed
GEJ wey dey cordinate TAN rally that period.

Why is everyone thanking LASG then??
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by macof(m): 7:11am On Sep 19, 2014
bigfrancis21: I am really impressed by Fashola's proactivity on the Ebola issue. The fact that he stood, without fear of contamination, in close proximity and body contact with the survivors shows that they really survived the disease indeed. It is sad that positive news of Nigeria like this hardly makes it to CNN.

Positive news of Africa as a whole. You ever noticed the poor picture quality of their videos of Africa
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by Donbabaj: 7:11am On Sep 19, 2014
There are certain people that have actually proven their mettle in governance of Nigeria to the extent that even the Yorubas, Hausa's, Ibos and all other tribes loves them! Fashola, Okorocha are few of those, I think its high time the constitution be changed that we masses should also participate in the primary election selecting who we want and not what the party brings forward.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by henchamb(m): 7:13am On Sep 19, 2014
okeyokeyjah: Is not a must to comment, maybe ur dear Fashola travel to Abia the time Patick S brought the deases to his State
okey seems ur mouth odour is disturbing you this morning. quote me again and talk trash and see what i will do to you
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by justi4jesu(f): 7:15am On Sep 19, 2014
mo2raur:

Pls,can you share the link with me?

Ok here
http://www.bellanaija.com/2014/09/15/must-read-through-the-valley-of-the-shadow-of-death-dr-ada-igonoh-survived-ebola-this-is-her-story/
Please read when you have the time, quite inspiring!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 19, 2014
Zikdik:
Where the f^cking f^ck is the dislike button when you need it?

Don't worry zikdik,since there isn't any & no choice about it,jst click the like button ¿
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by hakz(m): 7:33am On Sep 19, 2014
May God Have mercy
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by ChiSun27(m): 7:37am On Sep 19, 2014

You know one thing my friend....you don't have to insult our number one citizen just to pass a point.

We all know the efforts made by GEJ administration in order to curtail this devilish disease...so my friend...GEJ deserves some applause from all meaningful Nigerians especially YOU.

So please do the needful.

As for the man at the helms of Abia's political inclinenation...even though I'm from that part of the country...the man no dey try....I reserve my comment(s) on him for now.
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by otswag(m): 7:39am On Sep 19, 2014
God bless this man. He is a leader by example. At a time that stigmatization of these Ebola survivors by many who believe they might still be contagious, he invites them to his office and takes close contact photos to show the people they are not. Weldone gov BRF.
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by Chiefpriest1(m): 7:40am On Sep 19, 2014
Do you want nigeria 's debt to soar to 500 billion dollars. He will reck nigeria o.

My sister,all countries/states borrow. It is what you do with the funds that matter. At least we see what fashola is doing with the one he borrowed. But the one for abuja dey enter voice mail
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by mo2raur(f): 7:41am On Sep 19, 2014
justi4jesu:

Ok here
http://www.bellanaija.com/2014/09/15/must-read-through-the-valley-of-the-shadow-of-death-dr-ada-igonoh-survived-ebola-this-is-her-story/
Thanks for your prompt response.

Please read when you have the time, quite inspiring![/quote]
I'll, for sure.
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by nigerianvenom(m): 7:42am On Sep 19, 2014
henchamb:

by that statement i meant that ebola wud have been rampant. i did not insult the president( that is if we have any). i was stating the obvious

u and ur entire familly are foools.u will never get to where d president is neither will ur generation.
ur fada will also recieve such abuse and insult as well.
u are once again a big foool
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 19, 2014
wait fashola! if you become our president na sin??..... I talk Am say the tunder wey fire EBOLA enter Nigeria go fire Am back to Libéria in jésus name and then e go run comot from this earth
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by cktheluckyman: 7:46am On Sep 19, 2014
henchamb:

Had fashola waited for GEJ fund, bro ebola wud be sold as pure water.
If Jonathan cordinated ebola let him cordinate boko haram.
Maybe thru his new transport minister orijasatfor

I repeat Fashola does not take sole credit for this fight against ebola.Even trying to politicse this ebola fight is very Dangerous.Ebola was contained in lagos because Sawyer collapsed at the airport and was rushed to a high brow hospital who acted very professionally.If Sawyer has come into lagos and somehow managed to mingle into the population without been detected,the story would have been differant and there was nothing Fashola could do about it.

Kudos should go first to the First consultant hospital Obalende and then both the Lagos and federal ministry of health for this feat.There is no need to politicise this ebola issue

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by ethicalUser(m): 7:48am On Sep 19, 2014
How do u expect him to be the president When you guys foolishly gave your party away to the northerners. Who's even more clueless?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice / Please Help! How Can I Help Him Stop Smoking Weed? / FG Begs Doctors, Nurses To Remain In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.