Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors (23440 Views)

WHO- Ebola Survivors Blood To Be Used For Treatment / President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola / Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by NewNigeriaMind: 10:08am On Sep 19, 2014
sagod:

And how many EVD positive patients in the Isolation centre has your Fashola gone to shake hands with? You and your types are the ones exhibiting ethnic and religious bias, refusing to be sincere, honest and fair in your assessment of certain Government officials just becuase they are not of your ethnic origin and /or your religious fold. Otherwise you would have acknowledged the frantic and uncommon efforts the Honourable Minister of Health, Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu made and is still making in curtailing the spread of the EVD. Or is he an appointee of Fashola? Fashola and his government should first make good the state economy before you begin to campaign for his Federa appointment. Mind you, Lagos State is only one out of the 36 Federating States in Nigeria and Nigeria is far bigger than Lagos State.

Calling you a slow thinker will be a dis-service to fools. so to prove a point he should go shake hands with patients in isolation whom are still under quarantine. The way some of you think or reason is not better than that of a child with down syndrome.

What is the ethnic or religious bias here. did ebola consider ethnicity when it infected those people. The great doctor Ada that died first who is also the owner of first consultant is married to a Yoruba man. do you know what those people are going through now or what they have passed through since her death, do you know what her son is dealing with now because of his mother"s death. you ethnic jingoist cant see beyond your nose.

You could have made a valid point regarding the effort of the minister of health to curtail the virus while working without rancor with Fashola in Lagos. Like I said before, if only politicians in power will rise above party affiliations to work effective with each other for the greater good of the people, Nigerians no matter the ruling party will have better dividend of democracy. Yet that cannot underplay the fact that LASG was proactive and acted swiftly to curtail the virus. In fact, this is another pointer that the best administrators in Nigeria are in Lagos. Even other ebola ravaged countries are reaching out to Lagos state to assist in curtailing the virus.

Give honor to whom it is due to.

Shalom.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 19, 2014
Chiefpriest1: God,when will this man become our president. This is not fair o! How can we have the best and yet put the worst forward.
Priest, that is the sad story of our country !! ... Even APC don't want to make him Vice President !!

If Fashola/Rochas should be put up to presidential (Vice) and Kwankaso as Substantial President ..... GEJ can never have sweet ride to Presidential villa in 2015 ....

But see , Buhari/Atiku and Tinubu won't allow these winners ..... !

1 Like

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 19, 2014
henchamb: thank God for fashola, if he was as clueless as his coleague from abia or their oga kpata kpata GEJ, by now we wud have seen ebola patients roaming the streets begging for food. i dont know why nigerians vote on ethnic and religious lines and cant allow somebody like Fashola to lead Nigeria cry
Let's face it. This man is much smarter than GEJ. It's easy to tell.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by Kei144(m): 10:28am On Sep 19, 2014
Those people really toured the evil forest and came back alive; quite unlike the Nollywood's evil forest.
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by cdz: 10:31am On Sep 19, 2014
Good move. We hope this helps to stem senseless stigmatisation of EVD survivors. How can anyone not know that these are the safest people to associate with right now? They survived a viral infection; they have immunity. The rest of us don't.
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 19, 2014
adepiero: keep quiet! first it wasn't fashola but tinubu that gave the "hoodlums" a valid position. and second, are they not better on the road than bringing guns to ur house to rob or shoot you dead!
I guess your brain is so old that it now house cobwebs. You need a refresher that Fashola is still housing these your brothers that call them self nurtw popularly know as 'agboro'
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by adepiero: 11:00am On Sep 19, 2014
slimmy05: I guess your brain is so old that it now house cobwebs. You need a refresher that Fashola is still housing these your brothers that call them self nurtw popularly know as 'agboro'
Joblessness gives room for ill comments, I know ur plight. NURTW is recruiting, here is ur chance to drop ur guns and apply for ur dream job. O|oshi
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by Sunshinelady(f): 11:10am On Sep 19, 2014
justi4jesu: Nice.....you guys need to read that Doctor Ada's Story...the fair lady on the right. You will read in Tears...
. Av read it, dat woman is a fighter both spiritually & physically
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by Sunshinelady(f): 11:20am On Sep 19, 2014
cole265:

Stupid for quoting the whole story b4 asking your question.

Answer: possible, if they come in contact with someone sick with the virus. Don't play with fire!
. Wrong! Dey can't contact it again. Dey v developed antibodies against it

1 Like

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by Sunshinelady(f): 11:28am On Sep 19, 2014
cktheluckyman:

I repeat Fashola does not take sole credit for this fight against ebola.Even trying to politicse this ebola fight is very Dangerous.Ebola was contained in lagos because Sawyer collapsed at the airport and was rushed to a high brow hospital who acted very professionally.If Sawyer has come into lagos and somehow managed to mingle into the population without been detected,the story would have been differant and there was nothing Fashola could do about it.

Kudos should go first to the First consultant hospital Obalende and then both the Lagos and federal ministry of health for this feat.There is no need to politicise this ebola issue
. Very true
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by Orikinla(m): 11:50am On Sep 19, 2014
henchamb: thank God for fashola, if he was as clueless as his coleague from abia or their oga kpata kpata GEJ, by now we wud have seen ebola patients roaming the streets begging for food. i dont know why nigerians vote on ethnic and religious lines and cant allow somebody like Fashola to lead Nigeria cry

There are two houses at war in Nigeria.
The House of Folly and the House of Wisdom.

There are legions of Nigerians in the House of Folly.

"The [basis of the] judgment (indictment, the test by which men are judged, the ground for the sentence) lies in this: the Light has come into the world, and people have loved the darkness rather than and more than the Light, for their works (deeds) were evil."
~ John 3:19 (AMP), Holy Bible.
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by youngice(m): 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
sauceny: Ha!....Dat b funny.
Apc are doing everything humanly possible to buy the hearts of lagosians,in other to vote for em come 2015,after frustrating a hole lot of its inhabitants.
#ItWon'tWork #MrCaringGovernor #ItsTooLate #ParkYourLoad.

We gon use the broom of ACN to sweep out both the ACN & APC #Garbage.
HATER ALERT

1 Like

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by hensben(m): 12:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
okeyokeyjah: Is not a must to comment, maybe ur dear Fashola travel to Abia the time Patick S brought the deases to his State
mumu n ignorance dey worry u..who controls Murtala mohammed airport, federal government or state government? Oya answer..sentimental bigot
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by hensben(m): 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
ChiSun27:

You know one thing my friend....you don't have to insult our number one citizen just to pass a point.

We all know the efforts made by GEJ administration in order to curtail this devilish disease...so my friend...GEJ deserves some applause from all meaningful Nigerians especially YOU.

So please do the needful.

As for the man at the helms of Abia's political inclinenation...even though I'm from that part of the country...the man no dey try....I reserve my comment(s) on him for now.
GEJ wey dey slow to react on pressing issue, if not for fashola na another story we for dey talk now like the case of boko haram,chibok girls...just imagine say na abuja airport sawyer follow come naija, GEJ go first say make them check sawyer if na APC member, then him go come wait for like 1 month to know if na propaganda by opposition.
Reasons why he even show interest be say them nor fit protect themselves with security for ebola matter, so anybody fit contact the disease whether rich or poor directly or indirectly, so that's what bring about rapid response to the diseas.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by elbinmanny(m): 12:56pm On Sep 19, 2014

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by andyanders: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2014

Yesoooooooooooooooooooo, you are right.Clueless Abia State governor, Theodor Orji, the worst governor on the face of this world.
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
henchamb: i dont know why nigerians vote on ethnic and religious lines and cant allow somebody like Fashola to lead Nigeria cry
Fashola will lead Nigeria.
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by kraftykc(m): 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
henchamb:

Had fashola waited for GEJ fund, bro ebola wud be sold as pure water.
If Jonathan cordinated ebola let him cordinate boko haram.
Maybe thru his new transport minister orijasatfor

Guuuuy your comment done win internet today!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by tomiobj(m): 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
cole265:

Stupid for quoting the whole story b4 asking your question.

Answer: possible, if they come in contact with someone sick with the virus. Don't play with fire!
that means ebola will be like malaria
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by olajide8(m): 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
Chiefpriest1: God,when will this man become our president. This is not fair o! How can we have the best and yet put the worst forward.
It has always been like this in nigeria - we see the best and choose the worst so people can make comparisms and say the previous administration was better- now this is the challenge those theiving group have been able to perpetuate themselves in power for 16yrs by perfecting this act using a hypothetical example of abuja - the polithievians send their numerous S.A's toilet and P.A's hand bag to registration points - they come their listen to peoples opinions then scatter the place shouting as people are on the que they throw chairs that people don't want them to register- the innocent people then get angry because the agents are not given chance to continue the police come and meet them - and then they show I.D cards and the police shut up* people go home and the registration is cancelled at that point and then the cheating continues like that- while in their strong holds it goes smoothly - "I can bet it everybody in bayelsa especially otuoke have their votes cards- what a country!! Which has been auctioned to thieves

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by spotmataz: 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
phlemzy: At a time, HIV/AIDS was so dreaded. This one too will surely pass away.
On point!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by billsteve(m): 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
you no go shut up that your dirty mouth for dia .. Go carry fashola put na ...

1 Like

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by balladin: 11:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
So Fashola is the most 'clueful' leader in Nigeria? What an insult on the president and the FG. What's all the noise about this fashola guy? Today he's the ebola hero, no credits to the FG. I'm amaze at how some of you reason. Fashola this Fashola thatn enough abeg!
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by balladin: 6:56am On Sep 20, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

Calling you a slow thinker will be a dis-service to fools. so to prove a point he should go shake hands with patients in isolation whom are still under quarantine. The way some of you think or reason is not better than that of a child with down syndrome.

What is the ethnic or religious bias here. did ebola consider ethnicity when it infected those people. The great doctor Ada that died first who is also the owner of first consultant is married to a Yoruba man. do you know what those people are going through now or what they have passed through since her death, do you know what her son is dealing with now because of his mother"s death. you ethnic jingoist cant see beyond your nose.

You could have made a valid point regarding the effort of the minister of health to curtail the virus while working without rancor with Fashola in Lagos. Like I said before, if only politicians in power will rise above party affiliations to work effective with each other for the greater good of the people, Nigerians no matter the ruling party will have better dividend of democracy. Yet that cannot underplay the fact that LASG was proactive and acted swiftly to curtail the virus. In fact, this is another pointer that the best administrators in Nigeria are in Lagos. Even other ebola ravaged countries are reaching out to Lagos state to assist in curtailing the virus.

Give honor to whom it is due to.

Shalom.
You uncouth fellow. Do you have to be so bitter as to make allusions to down syndrome kids while spitting venomous hatred? If you really have a point, then u won't need all d insult.
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by Frankiss44(m): 8:36am On Sep 20, 2014
See APC e-rats praising Fashola even without mentioning the First Consultant team of Doctors and even the Health Minister..... But it this case has ended the opposite way, these same rats would have called for the Minister resignation
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by kunlesehan(m): 8:44am On Sep 20, 2014
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by edo3(m): 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
U mean say that woman wt big jugs 4 just waste like dat?? Thank God ooo..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9-Year-Old Girl Falls From 3-Storey Building In Rivers, Survives (Photos) / Things You Must Know About The As Ac Sc Ss And Cc Genotype / Please Help! How Can I Help Him Stop Smoking Weed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.