Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Connecting To Mtn Customer Care Easily - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Connecting To Mtn Customer Care Easily (10108 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / MTN Customer Care Thread / How To Stop Whatsapp From Connecting To The Internet All The Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Connecting To Mtn Customer Care Easily by webguru(m): 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2008
It’s quite frustrating when you want to speak to a customer care representative but the line keeps disconnecting. What if you could keep trying to access the customer care representative without having your line cut off? Aha! Voila!
I just learned this trick today.
First, dial 180 then press 6 to access the sixth menu.
Next, press 0. It’ll attempt to access a customer care representative, and if there are none available, it’ll try to end the call as usual but will instead revert to the sixth menu.
Keep pressing 0 till you connect!
That’s all there is to it! Voila!

Im browsing wt MTN @ N500 per 24 hrs
Interested? Contact me.

1 Like

Re: Connecting To Mtn Customer Care Easily by eunisam: 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2008
If you are browsing with N500 for 24hours that means u are not a webguru!
Re: Connecting To Mtn Customer Care Easily by betheldgr8(m): 10:47am On Nov 04, 2008
are u saying that u browse with mtn on your system or fone for #500 per day? if it is fone, then i think u are sleeping, because i browse all day long F.O.C
Re: Connecting To Mtn Customer Care Easily by honsule(m): 11:37am On Nov 04, 2008
betheldgr8:

are u saying that u browse with mtn on your system or phone for #500 per day? if it is phone, then i think u are sleeping, because i browse all day long F.O.C

true yarn.FOC all day.but bros,are u aware of the consequences of free browsing?
Re: Connecting To Mtn Customer Care Easily by femzy(m): 11:54am On Nov 04, 2008
honsule:

true yarn.FOC all day.but bros,are u aware of the consequences of free browsing?

abi oooo,

diff strokes 4 diff folks!! grin grin
Re: Connecting To Mtn Customer Care Easily by betheldgr8(m): 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2008
plz can someone enlighten me on the consequencies of free browsing so i can make a change?
Re: Connecting To Mtn Customer Care Easily by siezemm: 10:03pm On Nov 07, 2008
House plssss can i be queued on the consequences of free browse. we need to be Y2K compliant

thanks.
siezemm
Re: Connecting To Mtn Customer Care Easily by webguru(m): 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2008
haba guys, its on system

N500 per day on phone, u must be joking.

browsing wt phone is free, trying to make it work wt system

So cos im so rich to splash out N500 per day, im nt a webguru? smiley

1 Like

Re: Connecting To Mtn Customer Care Easily by sniperwolf(m): 1:01am On Nov 19, 2008
Webmugu, you think most of the NLand guys don't browse for free wit their PC? I think view do, view just don't want to let the little secret out
Re: Connecting To Mtn Customer Care Easily by stancozy(m): 1:34am On Nov 19, 2008
i think webguru just gave half info, u can actualy browse for years with dat 500 stuf, Anyway,am yet through with sm stuf sha
Re: Connecting To Mtn Customer Care Easily by samuelk(m): 1:38am On Nov 19, 2008
#500/24hrs
60secs make a minute
60 minutes make an hour
24 hours make a DAY
Re: Connecting To Mtn Customer Care Easily by ogbongzky(m): 3:28am On Nov 19, 2008
webguru:

haba guys, its on system

N500 per day on phone, u must be joking.

browsing wt phone is free, trying to make it work wt system

So because I'm so rich to splash out N500 per day, I'm nt a webguru? smiley

if u are so rich, then i bet you will settle for something better than that, wink
Re: Connecting To Mtn Customer Care Easily by soki2ng(m): 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2008
You failed To Say How much it will cost, How much are "they" to pay to you??
Re: Connecting To Mtn Customer Care Easily by patholaw: 2:07am On Nov 20, 2008
too much money you don't know how to spend it.
Re: Connecting To Mtn Customer Care Easily by engrhamid(m): 4:38am On Nov 20, 2008
Stan, i dey feel u jwo! No be small matter.
Re: Connecting To Mtn Customer Care Easily by malikalhaj: 8:21am On Nov 20, 2008
engrhamid:

Stan, i dey feel u jwo!
hamid, wetin u dey feel o
Re: Connecting To Mtn Customer Care Easily by stancozy(m): 8:57am On Nov 20, 2008
@engrhamid, i fit showt? grin Be Innovative and Inventive
Re: Connecting To Mtn Customer Care Easily by Birniwa(m): 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2008
Webguru u've done nithing for browsing N500 per day. We 9jas are browsing all day long FOC
Re: Connecting To Mtn Customer Care Easily by Tomz(m): 7:56am On Nov 21, 2008
Webguru,U're a real guru, most of dis 'faint' pple haven't even heard of d #5h plan, do u think its as slow as d free browsin y'all are using?, punks!, hamid,stan, THUMBS UP my Gs!
Re: Connecting To Mtn Customer Care Easily by eliteweb(m): 11:38am On Nov 21, 2008
useless thread!
Re: Connecting To Mtn Customer Care Easily by just1n(m): 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2008
Guys dey luk for maye sha. . . D3m don run my paddy 100k, d3m don come for more./@tomz, says wu dat we know not bout de browsin package of mtn? Shoma(lingo in my town). Na only 500? Why u no pay de 10k all days of de month or de 2.5k for 9t only? And u tell u say de speed or connection different from dat of FOC? Scum!
Re: Connecting To Mtn Customer Care Easily by geolabious(m): 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2008
[size=13pt]Webmugun

Hav U check Ur Blood Pressure[/size]
Re: Connecting To Mtn Customer Care Easily by stancozy(m): 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2008
@tomz, fbt is fast if u use d ryt 1 at the ryt time,, mustay pls lock dis thread jawe
Re: Connecting To Mtn Customer Care Easily by lancevader(m): 10:44pm On Nov 24, 2008
500naira p£an for £et say 1year conect to pc fre,acez difrnt aplikatnz,mtn so much mre
2500nairaplan meant for a half mnth u kan use dat for 3yearz if u knw da trîck.gämmä £ordz kîp ît up
Re: Connecting To Mtn Customer Care Easily by Cipriani(m): 11:00pm On Nov 24, 2008
END OF THREAD
Re: Connecting To Mtn Customer Care Easily by stancozy(m): 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2008
@lance, pm me 4 gamma,, cos u realy fall my hands and limbs angry
Re: Connecting To Mtn Customer Care Easily by Kassiny(m): 11:23pm On Nov 24, 2008
webguru N500 /day,
you are obviously on cheap drugs
Re: Connecting To Mtn Customer Care Easily by lancevader(m): 5:53am On Nov 25, 2008
Hand limbz wat abt private part
Re: Connecting To Mtn Customer Care Easily by lancevader(m): 5:54am On Nov 25, 2008
Hand limbz wat abt private part
Re: Connecting To Mtn Customer Care Easily by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2008
Re: Connecting To Mtn Customer Care Easily by Holyrule(m): 5:21am On Nov 30, 2008
@stan
what about glutus maximus tongue
Re: Connecting To Mtn Customer Care Easily by Holyrule(m): 5:22am On Nov 30, 2008
@stan
what about glutus maximus tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things That Could Had Made The Phantom 6 Better. / Glo Launches X-Factor With N24M Star Prize / My Phone Give A Busy Signal When You Call It..pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.