Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,635 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Singles Advice - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Singles Advice (3666 Views)

Men Abandon City Girls, Rush For IDP Singles In Maiduguri- Daily Trust / What Most Ladies (singles And Married) Are Afraid Of (picture) / Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singles Advice by Truckpusher(m): 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
BananaBender: Bwhahahahahahaha........I love this shoefreak person.

Get them girl. Get them!

LMAO grin grin grin
Na so you go laff sotay old age go bench you grin
Na that time you go dey call one small boy daddy make e for better cheesy
Re: Singles Advice by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
shoefreaky: all you see is the marriage by convenience thingy.... that was my mind at that time. don't you guys get it! maybe i don't have the typical "common sense" you guys have, but if that is your sense then i would stick to my non-conforming uncommon sense then. it seems to be working for me just fine!!! you have no idea how well it has. wink

and no, the lady was the one that suggested it to the man to ask his wife sef, you guys stop forming like this sh*t doesn't happen!!! for several reasons sef and not just monetary. if it was me, i would allow him. simple and if that makes me a fraud and cheat. i knew fools would run their mouths!!se won fi seyin ni?!!!!!!!

hypocrisy forming since 1900BC!!!!

yet majority of people are in these countries doing these things and they'd come here, be forming rubbish for me! if you cast your stone, i will pick the sh*t up and strike you back in multi-strength!!!

@rozzay! you sef get time fa. people just assume the worst just because you are here and majority of these so called married women here are silly and they don't know jack!!!! bored, lonely housewives throwing tantrums up and down! won mon pe emi gan o gbadun, i just dey coole like omi inu amu. awon gbeborun adugbo!!! simple question o, them turn am to avenue to chastise like say they know anything sef!!! and trust me, my friends come to me because they know i ain't gonna paint or sugar-coat sh*t for them. it is the kind of people that talk thrash about the woman and her husband when he gets deported. rubbish!!!!!! awon alabosi afi igi romu!!

a few are awesome like the one i spoke to this morning sa!!!!! grin grin grin she is awesome and the only one i know say get better sense.

BTW

MY shoefeak account has been hacked by a very silly and idiotic being who needs get laid!!! tongue so anywhere you see shoefreak saying anything unusual from now on, it is the moffo!!!

whoever the supermods are, they should sort it cos the reversal link didn't work and the fool even changed my mail, chai!!! stalker aye!!!!! tongue

and yes, the silly toad did have my password. but if not, ko kan aye still. i'm not frazzled!!! grin wink
Not @ all babe, me I get time for anybody wey feel say na cos f me dem join nland. Btw how do dey hack acc, dats terrible
Re: Singles Advice by GowonAbacha: 7:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
Rozzay, unibenstudent said our relationship is waxing stronger everyday... I've been banned from the romance section. I came all the way from politics to start a thread about farano in the romance section and she banned me for no reason. Tell them I love you rozzay. Let them know babe. grin
Re: Singles Advice by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
cococandy: i know. but even with the ones who know very well that it is a business deal,the chances of the deal going sour are high.

we all know they are expected to live together as man and wife to avoid the prying eyes of the law.
some go ahead to have one or two kids.

if the akata woman gets addicted to the African banana/rod nko?

the man is in soup then.

I don't know how it's done in other places but here in the US, I know of a scenario where they didn't have kids, didn't even have sex. Married for 2 and a half years and got divorced.

Pls, Nigerians here are doing it wella. Most of the older Nigerians are culprits.

I am against it too; I don't think life is that hard.....but the holy holy face these women are putting up is what is annoying.

When I'm darn sure they have friends that did the same thing or married a man that did. Someone called the op morally bankrupt, why dem no call their friends morally bankrupt.
Re: Singles Advice by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
Truckpusher: Na so you go laff sotay old age go bench you grin
Na that time you go dey call one small boy daddy make e for better cheesy

I welcome old age with open arms. A Small boy at 20 is still at his s*exual peak, that's who I am looking for not some 40+ baba.
Re: Singles Advice by cococandy(f): 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
perry2020:
Who said there is nothing like arranged legal marriage ,there is where a stipulated amount of money will be paid with agreement and it is only fools they catch,a neighbour of mine here in UK got married may and e was given ez papers a week ago ,he paid the babe 6000pounds.so what are u saying??many people both Africans and non-africans do it a lot here,because of the wider opportunities gotten by citizens.
Although I ain't a party to it bt it ain't as hard and complicated as some people take it.
if it is an arranged marriage meant for only green card purpose,then it is illegal. so yes there is nothing like arranged legal marriage.
I think that's were the misunderstanding is coming from.

Biko sheath your swords o. see the guys are drooling over a prospective cat fight. with all the accompanying hair pulling, bra tearing antics cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Singles Advice by Truckpusher(m): 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
BananaBender:

I welcome old age with open arms. A Small boy at 20 is still at his s*exual peak, that's who I am looking for not some 40+ baba.
Story for the gods. undecided

I've seen them and dated them ,they are always frustrated even with all the comforts of life they still feel empty and frustrated .FACT cool

Some may even try to put up a bold face but deep inside them they are dying.ANOTHER FACT tongue
Re: Singles Advice by cococandy(f): 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
BananaBender:
.but the holy holy face these women are putting up is what is annoying.

When I'm darn sure they have friends that did the same thing or married a man that did. Someone called the op morally bankrupt, why dem no call their friends morally bankrupt.
Well I think it is presumptuous to assume someone did something or secretly support something when they verbally say otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Singles Advice by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
Truckpusher: Story for the gods. undecided

I've seen them and dated them ,they are always frustrated even with all the comforts of life they still feel empty and frustrated .FACT cool

Some may even try to put up a bold face but deep inside them they are dying.ANOTHER FACT tongue

I bet you're talking about women that want to be married................I have never fancied it, though I do like the wedding aspect.

Trust me, I am doing my man a favor if he asks me to marry him now. You already know my answer.
Re: Singles Advice by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
I don't get it anymore. These days it seems if you don follow what " everybody is doing" right or wrong you are a pretender, Hypocrite and a liar
Someone comes and says " all men cheat" a man says no I don't cheat he is attacked for being a liar and pretender
Woman comes and says I do things this way she is called a liar and Hypocrite because it doesn't apply in their own marriage.

Now this.

6 Likes

Re: Singles Advice by cococandy(f): 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
shoefreaky:
BTW

MY shoefeak account has been hacked by a very silly and idiotic being who needs get laid!!! tongue so anywhere you see shoefreak saying anything unusual from now on, it is the moffo!!!

whoever the supermods are, they should sort it cos the reversal link didn't work and the fool even changed my mail, chai!!! stalker aye!!!!! tongue

and yes, the silly toad did have my password. but if not, ko kan aye still. i'm not frazzled!!! grin wink
really? that is serious. oh now it is clear. it must have been that person that created the when is it ok to use juju on your husband thread.

can the mods trace the hacker? or maybe you should deactivate and come back with something similar. so no one mistakes when the real you is speaking or when your e-nemy is trying to disparage you
Re: Singles Advice by Truckpusher(m): 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
BananaBender:

I bet you're talking about women that want to be married................I have never fancied it, though I do like the wedding aspect.

Trust me, I am doing my man a favor if he asks me to marry him now. You already know my answer.
Not only women that wants to be married .

Some are brazened iidiots that became too choosy,some felt they are way too much to fade away while some simply can't just imagine themselves staying with a particular man all their lives in fact they have different excuses but they all fall into the same category.
I listen to them with all seriousness as they narrate their stories of self inflicted damages.
Who am I to judge as for me I'm into this just for the fuccking.

Of course you can't hold me down when I want to leave. embarassed

Them plenty and they'd almost kill you with gifts cheesy.
Re: Singles Advice by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
aisha2: I don't get it anymore. These days it seems if you don follow what " everybody is doing" right or wrong you are a pretender, Hypocrite and a liar
Someone comes and says " all men cheat" a man says no I don't cheat he is attacked for being a liar and pretender
Woman comes and says I do things this way she is called a liar and Hypocrite because it doesn't apply in their own marriage.

Now this.
#Word...That's what we all gotta deal with.
Re: Singles Advice by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
aisha2: I don't get it anymore. These days it seems if you don follow what " everybody is doing" right or wrong you are a pretender, Hypocrite and a liar

Now this.

Tah! This is not the same thing. When has it ever been cool to do something illegal?? (Actually, I take that back. lol)

My own beef is people questioning the op's morals.

You cannot enforce your moral standards on someone else. Let the law deal with them.

If you live in diaspora, you cannot tell me that you don't know someone or have a friend(s) that partook in this illegal act.

Did you condemn him/her or call him/her morally bankrupt, why are you now forming here??

Only God knows if their husbands are guilty of the offense sef.
Re: Singles Advice by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
Truckpusher: Not only women that wants to be married .

Some are brazened iidiots that became too choosy,some felt they are way too much to fade away while some simply can't just imagine themselves staying with a particular man all their lives in fact they have different excuses but they all fall into the same category.
I listen to them with all seriousness as they narrate their stories of self inflicted damages.
Who am I to judge as for me I'm into this just for the fuccking.

Of course you can't hold me down when I want to leave. embarassed

Them plenty and they'd almost kill you with gifts cheesy.

So you're a boy-boy to a sugar mommy.

Thanks for letting me know grin grin
Re: Singles Advice by Truckpusher(m): 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
BananaBender:

So you're a boy-boy to a sugar mommy.

Thanks for letting me know grin grin
Nope.
I hold my side well,not in it for the money just for the fuccking.
I bet you have no idea how it feels to spank an older woman silly and watch her scream like hell. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Singles Advice by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
GowonAbacha: Rozzay, unibenstudent said our relationship is waxing stronger everyday... I've been banned from the romance section. I came all the way from politics to start a thread about farano in the romance section and she banned me for no reason. Tell them I love you rozzay. Let them know babe. grin
Una no go kill me, how many can I love. Diarisgod o
Re: Singles Advice by shoefreaky(f): 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
cococandy:
really? that is serious. oh now it is clear. it must have been that person that created the when is it ok to use juju on your husband thread.

can the mods trace the hacker? or maybe you should deactivate and come back with something similar. so no one mistakes when the real you is speaking or when your e-nemy is trying to disparage you
noooooo. that one was one hundred and nine percent me. hehehehehehehe. its a joke jors. its not a hack per see, its someones idea of attention seeking. grin

I still magun and jokoje is good. hehehehehe. "dont climb" and "sit down there" grin men too dey catch "dont climb" na. hehehehehe. three cockcrow before dawn, lobatan# ere sina don enter hot pot. grin

@bananabender: Yeye you!!!! you want to feature in "girls gone wild: the come back" abi? see u!!!! its not happening jor. i don talk mine, e don go. no time jorz!!! grin

@rozzay: your head is there oooo. grin

@aisha2: God bless your mum for us. grin

@truckpusher: you are not serious oooo. just for the fucckking? chai!!! you no be better person, but do establish it before u go into it na.
Re: Singles Advice by GowonAbacha: 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
rozzay:
Una no go kill me, how many can I love. Diarisgod o
Rozzay baby maka why una dey do me like this na.. U sef know sey I be ur first love.. Every other seeker is counterfeit. Rozzay darling, biko come close to me and let me show you some good love.
Re: Singles Advice by Truckpusher(m): 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
shoefreaky:

@truckpusher: you are not serious oooo. just for the fucckking? chai!!! you no be better person, but do establish it before u go into it na.
Of course I do establish that fact ,the problem is sometimes they begin to fall in love forgetting the original agreement and I just walk and look for another victim grin
Re: Singles Advice by shoefreaky(f): 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
Truckpusher: Of course I do establish that fact ,the problem is sometimes they begin to fall in love forgetting the original agreement and I just walk and look for another victim grin
chop knuckle! why the love na? wetin sugar mummy mean? no be to service for national and even their family peace? and these mamas dey like to be possessive though esp if the guy do the thing well. grin

and they go go one corner dey form say dem no dey chop younger bonono. hian!!! grin
Re: Singles Advice by cococandy(f): 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
Truckpusher: Of course I do establish that fact ,the problem is sometimes they begin to fall in love forgetting the original agreement and I just walk and look for another victim grin
CONGRARULATIONS undecided
Re: Singles Advice by Truckpusher(m): 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
shoefreaky: chop knuckle! why the love na? wetin sugar mummy mean? no be to service for national and even their family peace? and these mamas dey like to be possessive though esp if the guy do the thing well. grin

and they go go one corner dey form say dem no dey chop younger bonono. hian!!! grin

No mind dem jare ,though me I get my speck sha,usually between 35 to 45 cheesy wink

Nice asss ,slim and beautiful face with lots of style and class kiss

Some of them are just too possessive especially if they see you with younger biitches grin

But I got this blunt swag that make dem run gaga............they can't say 'no' to me - I'm their monster tongue

dem sabi chop younger bonono with there plenty big big grammar. grin
Re: Singles Advice by Truckpusher(m): 9:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
cococandy: CONGRARULATIONS undecided
You dey vex on their behalf? undecided grin
Re: Singles Advice by shoefreaky(f): 9:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
Truckpusher: No mind dem jare ,though me I get my speck sha,usually between 35 to 45 cheesy wink

Nice asss ,slim and beautiful face with lots of style and class kiss

Some of them are just too possessive especially if they see you with younger biitches grin

But I got this blunt swag that make dem run gaga............they can't say 'no' to me - I'm their monster tongue

dem sabi chop younger bonono with there plenty big big grammar. grin
#gbam @if they see you with younger 'ladies'. you too dey form celebrity ba? mister monster!!! tongue tongue

try not to forget to outgrow this phase, cos old age can be bleeping lonely esp for guys. just saying!!!
Re: Singles Advice by cococandy(f): 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
Truckpusher: You dey vex on their behalf? undecided grin
I JUST DEY HAIL YOU. CARRY GO. NOTHING DO YOU
Re: Singles Advice by pickabeau1: 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
Women....best enemies or worst friends?

Re: Singles Advice by shoefreaky(f): 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
pickabeau1: Women....best enemies or worst friends?

none. friendnemies most of us, we are only available as friends when it suits us.
Re: Singles Advice by cococandy(f): 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
shoefreaky: none. friendnemies most of us, we are only available as friends when it suits us.
NOT MOI. I LOVE MY GIRLFRIENDS SINCERELY. THAT'S WHY I HAVE ONLY A FEW OF THEM. CAN'T STAND FRENEMIES. SOME GIRLS DON'T MIND THOUGH. I WONDER HOW THEY KEEP SMILING WHEN THEIR HEARTS ARE SCREAMING 'BYTCH'
Re: Singles Advice by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
Truckpusher: Nope.
I hold my side well,not in it for the money just for the fuccking.
I bet you have no idea how it feels to spank an older woman silly and watch her scream like hell. cheesy

Yeah, I've not had lesbian cougars ask me out yet cry
Re: Singles Advice by slimyem: 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
Either as a single or married person,I really would not want a friend like the op lending me advice.undecided

That said,that you haven't walked a path before, being in a situation or attain a particular status does not automatically disqualify you from lending advice in that regard. Experience and knowledge make up for wisdom and if what you have is either,you can give valuable advice still but if course I would rather take advice from someone who's a representation of both qualities. cool

4 Likes

Re: Singles Advice by Truckpusher(m): 1:13am On Sep 20, 2014
cococandy: I JUST DEY HAIL YOU. CARRY GO. NOTHING DO YOU
This kain hailing sha ,e get as e be o angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Born A Complete White Baby Boy-photo / Please I Need Help. / Brothers, Go Deeper!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.