Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,984 members, 7,803,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Photos: Arrested Django Unchained Actress Was Actually Having Quickie In Public? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Arrested Django Unchained Actress Was Actually Having Quickie In Public? (1611 Views)

OMG! See What This Upcoming Actress Was Caught Doing Behind Scene (pics +18) / Fans Think AY Had A ''Quickie'' Because Of This Photo / Pics: Actress Was Handcuffed For Kissing Her White Husband On The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Arrested Django Unchained Actress Was Actually Having Quickie In Public? by ConnectMee: 3:33am On Sep 19, 2014
New photos by TMZ may have given lie to the claims that the Django Unchained actress was arrested for merely kissing her husband in public.

The actress Daniele Watts claimed in a post on Facebook that she was harassed and arrested by police in Hollywood on September 2 because she was kissing her white husband in public and was mistaken for a prostitute, but photos obtained by look like she may have been doing more than kissing hubby.

Watts, who played house slave “CoCo” in “Django Unchained” and is Martin Lawrence’s daughter on the new FX comedy “Partners,” wrote on the social media site three days ago that:

“Today I was handcuffed and detained by 2 police officers from the Studio City Police Department after refusing to agree that I had done something wrong by showing affection, fully clothed, in a public place.”

See the intimate photos here:

http://connectme.ng/photos-arrested-django-unchained-actress-actually-quickie-public/

Re: Photos: Arrested Django Unchained Actress Was Actually Having Quickie In Public? by golddeejay(m): 10:33am On Sep 19, 2014
ConnectMee: New photos by TMZ may have given lie to the claims that the Django Unchained actress was arrested for merely kissing her husband in public.

The actress Daniele Watts claimed in a post on Facebook that she was harassed and arrested by police in Hollywood on September 2 because she was kissing her white husband in public and was mistaken for a prostitute, but photos obtained by look like she may have been doing more than kissing hubby.

Watts, who played house slave “CoCo” in “Django Unchained” and is Martin Lawrence’s daughter on the new FX comedy “Partners,” wrote on the social media site three days ago that:

“Today I was handcuffed and detained by 2 police officers from the Studio City Police Department after refusing to agree that I had done something wrong by showing affection, fully clothed, in a public place.”

See the intimate photos here:

http://connectme.ng/photos-arrested-django-unchained-actress-actually-quickie-public/
put d pix here, my folks told me not play in traffic

(1) (Reply)

Offensive Yemi Alade's 'kissing' Video! / Armed Robbers Chased Oritsefemi’s Range Rover SUV To Crash / Here Is Our Exclusive Celeb 'whatsapp Profile Photo' Of The Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.