Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Bbm Refused To Install.... fixed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bbm Refused To Install.... fixed (1271 Views)

Please Help: Infinix Hot Note Refused To Go Past "No Command". Bricked? / My New Gionee M3 Refused To Root, Help! / My Airtel Data Bundle Has Refused To Expire (2) (3) (4)

Bbm Refused To Install.... fixed by daroz(m): 3:59am On Sep 19, 2014
Fixed smiley
Re: Bbm Refused To Install.... fixed by daroz(m): 4:00am On Sep 19, 2014
Screen shot

Re: Bbm Refused To Install.... fixed by papadjaji: 4:12am On Sep 19, 2014
U should know that most of these so called uk used phones are actually cloned fones.
The first thing u should do is to check for "play store".
If it is on d phone, then try downloading bbm from there. If its cloned, playstore might never open or even bbm.
Re: Bbm Refused To Install.... fixed by daroz(m): 4:26am On Sep 19, 2014
The phone is not cloned, its original samsung. And yes, I downloaded the bbm from the playworld which came with the phone
Re: Bbm Refused To Install.... fixed by UchihaItachi(m): 5:19am On Sep 19, 2014
have you tried setting it up with 3g network? Cos what is see in that screenshot is edge
Re: Bbm Refused To Install.... fixed by Osyxcel(m): 6:25am On Sep 19, 2014
Use 3G for setting it up just like the poster above me suggested. Not only BBM, anytime you want to set up any app, always switch to 3G to save yourself stress.
Re: Bbm Refused To Install.... fixed by daroz(m): 9:51am On Sep 19, 2014
UchihaItachi: have you tried setting it up with 3g network? Cos what is see in that screenshot is edge
Ya, what I have now is even 4G

Re: Bbm Refused To Install.... fixed by UchihaItachi(m): 11:53am On Sep 19, 2014
4G in Nigeria? Where exactly please?

And keep trying, it's definitely network
Re: Bbm Refused To Install.... fixed by iamlammy(m): 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
daroz: I purchased a UK used Samsung S3 few days ago and I have been trying to install bbm on it without any success. I have downloaded the application from playworld several times yet it keep on telling me there is no enough network. The funny part is that I have been successfully downloading and uploading other applications into the phone without issues. To clown it all, yesterday I went to swap the S3 with another one, and try to install the bbm with other networks (glo & airtel) yet the problem persist.
What then seems to be the problem?
Is bbm from android world not working?
Or don't S3 accept bbm?
m having d same problem too
Re: Bbm Refused To Install.... fixed by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
1. Enable 'Data Roaming' option in your phones mobile network settings.
2. Check your network provider data settings. Ensure it is correct.
Re: Bbm Refused To Install.... fixed by daroz(m): 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
UchihaItachi: 4G in Nigeria? Where exactly please?

Oluku area in Benin city. its there on my screen shot.
Whether na fake 4G I no know o. But it switches btw Edge and 4G.

Re: Bbm Refused To Install.... fixed by nani667: 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
UchihaItachi: 4G in Nigeria? Where exactly please?

Lol... The 4G you see is actually 3G sir... Thats how it is on branded devices..whenever the device is in a 3G coverage Area it's 4G that's shown.... It switches between Edge and 4G...,but the 4G Is actually 3G... No network operator has 4G network in Nigeria.....
Re: Bbm Refused To Install.... fixed by daroz(m): 6:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
nani667:

Lol... The 4G you see is actually 3G sir... Thats how it is on branded devices..whenever the device is in a 3G coverage Area it's 4G that's shown.... It switches between Edge and 4G...,but the 4G Is actually 3G... No network operator has 4G network in Nigeria.....
No wahala, but how come my is my bbm not installing, even with the 3G?
Re: Bbm Refused To Install.... fixed by UchihaItachi(m): 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
nani667:

Oh..I see, I for consider relocating o
Re: Bbm Refused To Install.... fixed by nani667: 6:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
daroz:
No wahala, but how come my is my bbm not installing, even with the 3G?

Try setting it up with a WiFi connection
Re: Bbm Refused To Install.... fixed by daroz(m): 2:48am On Sep 28, 2014
It finally worked. Thanks for your contributions
nani667:
Try setting it up with a WiFi connection

Wit 100 Mtn U Get 450....free From MTN / Facebook Will Bring Low Cost Internet Access To Nigerians / 6gb RAM's On The Way For Mobile Phones Courtesy Of Samsung