Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1488497 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by tomsonlampard: 3:39pm On May 03, 2016
Pls I av bin invited for interview at oyin 22 foods for the role of sales manager/marketing personnel, sorry anyone dat has an idea of what they do in this company should brief me as all effort to search for their website has proved abortive. Thanks@all...
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by emmloppy: 3:47pm On May 03, 2016
wen did you apply,,today? cos I did too and I haven't heard from them,,,maybe cos of my location...maybe,,
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by adeuade(m): 5:57pm On May 03, 2016
@eremy please, i just want to know how geniue is this interview message. Dear sir/ma, Your are hereby invited for an interview at 11, tomorrow 4th May 2016 by 10am. Pleasd come with your CV and original credentials for verification. Regards sunday owolabi. Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 6:26pm On May 03, 2016
adeuade:
@eremy please, i just want to know how geniue is this interview message. Dear sir/ma, Your are hereby invited for an interview at 11, tomorrow 4th May 2016 by 10am. Pleasd come with your CV and original credentials for verification. Regards sunday owolabi. Thanks

Address, please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Pajdas: 7:12pm On May 03, 2016
sucobaba:

Happy new month to you and kudos for the hardwork.....I appreciate sir

Where are merrybet posts? shocked shocked
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by tomsonlampard: 7:16pm On May 03, 2016
emmloppy:
wen did you apply,,today? cos I did too and I haven't heard from them,,,maybe cos of my location...maybe,,
I applied this morning and got interview invite few minutes later
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by sucobaba(m): 7:38pm On May 03, 2016
Pajdas:

Where are merrybet posts? shocked shocked
Wiped clean by Seun
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by LieDetector(m): 8:39pm On May 03, 2016
sucobaba:

Wiped clean by Seun
where'd we go from here boss? Whatsapp or bbm?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 9:09pm On May 03, 2016
eremy:
Drivers at El-Bethel Clinical and Diagnostic Service Ltd, Ogun
Requirements
Candidate should possess relevant qualification.
Must have valid license.
Application Closing Date
11th May, 2016.

How to Apply
Forward Application with CV and Credentials to: elbethelmedicalcentre@gmail.com
Or
Send to:
The Head of Administration,
El-Bethel Office,
1, Prince Femi Adeniyi Street, (Behind Molaroid Hotel),
GRA, Sagamu,
Ogun State.‎

***‎

Vacancy at Ile-Ife,Osun,Ng! 1. web developer/graphic designer 2. marketer Apply to info@sipconsulting.com.ng with your CV as an attachment.

***‎
A Mechanical Engineering graduate is urgently needed at our office Ibadan Oyo State, interview commence Wednesday 4th May 2016 at Ibafo Ogun State. Interested Candidate should send their CV to ozamswell@hotmail.com or hamzat.babatunde@yahoo.com.‎

***‎

Male and female cleaning personnel needed in a newly established cable factory  located at Arepo, Ogun state.
Send cv to D14shure@yahoo.com

***‎‎
T & D pharmacy located at 30 Akute Road, Ajuwon, Ogun state requires the services of a Supritendent pharmacist. Interested persons should send their CV'S to ethanassociates@gmail.com . Subject of the mail should read ‪#‎T‬$D vacancy.
PLEASE FORWARD AND SHARE!!!

***‎

‎Truck Drivers at Watergem Nig Ltd, Ogun
Must possess pure water sales/marketing and distribution experience
Must possess a minimum of WASSCE.
Must possess valid Truck driving license and appropriate test certificate.
Must be free of any Criminal conviction.
Knowledge of local road

Application Closing Date
9th May, 2016

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV's to: info@watergemng.com‎

Job Details
We are Animal Care Service Konsult
Nigeria Limited, an agro-allied company
that is into livestock farming, Feed
milling, Technical Laboratory Services
and marketing of health products. We
are committed to animal health and
production and focused on being the
foremost operator in the livestock
industry in Nigeria.

We are currently recruiting for the
position below:

Job Title: Cost Accountant

Job Description:
Reconcile physical stock of feeds/
concentrates on daily basis with
balances in people’s account bin card
and stock bin card.
Prepare a daily costing using the
appropriate cost price for the raw
materials used.
Prepare a daily/monthly production
statement showing; raw material
usage, work in progress and finished
feed/concentrate produced.
Prepare costing for egg production.
Prepare monthly costing statement.
Printing of all cancelled invoices,
receipt, credit/debit note for audit trail.
And any other job as may be assigned
by the head of finance.

Job Requirements
Job Requirements:
Minimum of second class Upper or
Upper credit for B.Sc and HND holders
respectively in Accounting with two
years cognate experience.
Candidate with ACA or other relevant
qualification will be an added
advantage.
Candidates must not be older than 30
years.
Application Closing Date:
1700hrs, Monday, 9th May, 2016.

How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates
should send their CV's to "Human
Resources & Admin" via E-mail

You can send
applications to hr@animalcare-ng.com‎

An experienced Male Nurse is urgently needed in A Reputable hospital at Atan-Ota in Ogun State Due to their expansion. Salary very attractive. Suitable applicant living in Atan-Ota & it's environ is preferable. Send CV and application to rafiat.radteg@gmail.com. Closes 15/05/2016. Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted for interview date.

***‎

A fast growing MFI is @ it again! We are urgently in need of young dynamic hard working individuals to fill our needs for vacant positions as welfare officer or credit officers in lagos, ogun, delta, Ebonyi and Edo state! 

Kindly send your CV to yummy.delight@yahoo.com. For immediate employment. Opening closes 4/5/16 and interview comes up 5/5/16‎

Vacancy @ sosaco nigeria ltd... if u have Bsc or its equivalent in electrical engineering you are required to forward your CV to sosaco nigeria limited, km2 ijoko road, sango ota,ogun state. It's urgent. You can pass this message across to someone. Good luck

***‎

Factory accountant needed. Must reside between sango otta and oniyale Ogun State Nigeria. 

Qualifications OND Accountancy. Renumeration very attractive. Send cv to seunogunmuyiwa@gmail.com‎

***‎
Ensydam Model Schools, a Model Nursery and Primary School located in Otta, Ogun State requires application to fill the following vacancies
1. French Teacher (Part Time)
2. Classroom Teachers
3. Head Teacher
Interested applicants are advised to mail a copy of their C.V to ensydam@outlook.com.

Any idea of the pay the MFI can afford?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by RIchieSuazo(m): 9:33pm On May 03, 2016
sucobaba:

Wiped clean by Seun
Sucobaba, how we go take dey get your
Operation Word on the Marble naa
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by emmloppy: 10:29pm On May 03, 2016
Appliedmaths:

Any idea of the pay the MFI can afford?

imagine...hope u re just saying,,not asking,,,d can afford 200k specially for u...Op carves out tyme out of busy schedules to post job for u sitted at home watching football,,and instead of applying and hoping to be called...u re asking bout salary..oya now..I have told u d salary..do u still nid d job SIR?? or is too small ...

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by sucobaba(m): 10:54pm On May 03, 2016
LieDetector:
where'd we go from here boss? Whatsapp or bbm?

Another base is been shared....too bad for seun because he just made some folks super happy with the traffic that would hit them.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Pajdas: 6:45am On May 04, 2016
tnx f0r answer
its any other forum,site ,group where you post your over tips? if nairaland go crazy grin grin cry
sucobaba:

Wiped clean by Seun
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Kelechi2020(m): 10:42am On May 04, 2016
emmloppy:

imagine...hope u re just saying,,not asking,,,d can afford 200k specially for u...Op carves out tyme out of busy schedules to post job for u sitted at home watching football,,and instead of applying and hoping to be called...u re asking bout salary..oya now..I have told u d salary..do u still nid d job SIR?? or is too small ...

No mind the guy... He is not interested in the job,probably he didn't meet the requirements and he thinks it's the posters fault while he is the one to be blamed.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by adezjamz(m): 3:19pm On May 04, 2016
eremy:

Pls I quoted you to get a quicker response.

I applied en-mass for some Engineering Graduate jobs posted by you and some other folks right here today.

Barely 3hours after I got an invitation which reads You are invited for an interview at NIPCO PLC 1/15 DOCKYARD ROAD APAPA LAGOS. DATE:5/5/16 TIME:9AM. Kindly acknowledge. pls come with ur credentials.

I'm in doubt how true. NB: though I checked their website and Google and the address is correct. Pls reply.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Jazmiynne: 3:25pm On May 04, 2016
adezjamz:

Pls I quoted you to get a quicker response.

I applied en-mass for some Engineering Graduate jobs posted by you and some other folks right here today.

Barely 3hours after I got an invitation which reads You are invited for an interview at NIPCO PLC 1/15 DOCKYARD ROAD APAPA LAGOS. DATE:5/5/16 TIME:9AM. Kindly acknowledge. pls come with ur credentials.

I'm in doubt how true. NB: though I checked their website and Google and the address is correct. Pls reply.

A friend also got same message this afternoon.... Eremy please what do you think?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Jazmiynne: 4:35pm On May 04, 2016
adezjamz:

Please did the sender's number end in ********240?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by virtousB: 5:06pm On May 04, 2016
Appliedmaths:
You guys are doing more than a great job here, I really appreciate that. Just discovered this thread after a long time on nairaland, I just applied for the UBA contract staff job. Please I'm using this medium to solicit with my fellow brothers and sisters in the house to join/help me in looking for a job.....

Just completed my NYSC, BS.c holder (Mathematics and Economics) 2014, Professional work experience: Customer relations manager as a medium sized Boutique and My teaching days during NYSC . Sound interpersonal skills, I have professional certifications in Project Management professional (PMP) and HSE respectively.

Areas of Interest: Banks, research firms, administration, customer service, finance.....

Thanks and God bless...
pls help me with the link for the uba contract staff job
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 6:09pm On May 04, 2016
virtousB:
pls help me with the link for the uba contract staff job

Sorry bro! It's on this thread like 3-4 pages back .
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 6:12pm On May 04, 2016
Kelechi2020:

No mind the guy... He is not interested in the job,probably he didn't meet the requirements and he thinks it's the posters fault while he is the one to be blamed.

Na so una mouth dey run ... Continue
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by adezjamz(m): 6:34pm On May 04, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Please did the sender's number end in ********240?
YES
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Amazingift01(f): 6:48pm On May 04, 2016
pls i got dis msg nd wnt 2 knw if dey r real

BASED ON REFERRAL,MP-RESOURCES INVITES YOU FOR JOB ASSESSMENT @160 IKORODU ROAD,ONIPANU B/STOP BESIDE LANRE SHITTU MOTORS,LAGOS.THU 5/5/16 BY 9am. 09098137750
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 7:06pm On May 04, 2016
Amazingift01:

BASED ON REFERRAL,MP-RESOURCES INVITES YOU FOR JOB ASSESSMENT @160 IKORODU ROAD,ONIPANU B/STOP BESIDE LANRE SHITTU MOTORS,LAGOS.THU 5/5/16 BY 9am. 09098137750

My dear it's a scam job, got series of their messages too, it's those Gnld guys. U pay to buy products and sell on your own.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Jazmiynne: 7:43pm On May 04, 2016
adezjamz:
YES

Thanks plenty
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by laprince(m): 7:47pm On May 04, 2016
Amazingift01:

Confirmed scam.
don't bother. Except you can buy those gnld supplements and sell too
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by adabsmith(m): 7:53pm On May 04, 2016
Appliedmaths:

My dear it's a scam job, got series of their messages too, it's those Gnld guys. U pay to buy products and sell on your own.
cheesy why are this people are tricking people to join there organization
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by adezjamz(m): 7:53pm On May 04, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Thanks plenty
Did your friend applied for any job with NIPCO? Pls update us as soon as possible.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Jazmiynne: 8:01pm On May 04, 2016
adezjamz:
Did your friend applied for any job with NIPCO? Pls update us as soon as possible.

No. But it might be that they did the advert through a recruitment agency
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by adezjamz(m): 8:10pm On May 04, 2016
Jazmiynne:

No. But it might be that they did the advert through a recruitment agency
Thanks a bunch
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 9:03pm On May 04, 2016
janga02:
@eremy, pls what is d e-mail address for sosaco recruitment.

hrteam.nigeria@sosaconigeria.com

Kudos Eremy. Well done.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 10:18pm On May 04, 2016
I have been away for a while due to tight schedules and numerous demands on my time and attention.

This set of jobs have been in my archive for sometime and may be becoming 'stale'. I know some of you have seen and applied for most of them, but this is for the benefit of those who have not.

Each subsequent posts brings us closer to the fresher vacancies. All the best, people. Let there be testimonies!

P.S: many thanks for the mentions, prayers and encouragement. Love you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.