Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1487714 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by kaze4blues(m): 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
an IT student that studies biochemistry needs a place for his 6 months internship. any available place will be appreciated.
Thanks.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 11:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
Immality:
Heard 'tis batch by batch... Just tired of waiting....

When will this work out... Eremy plz come to my rescue...

I can neither confirm nor deny your info. Depending on your course of study, you can get somewhere...anywhere to learn. Have you tried the soap industries in Aba?or food processing(palm oil,etc) industries? Or clinical laboratories? I will ask around for you though.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Immality(m): 11:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
eremy:

I can neither confirm nor deny your info. Depending on your course of study, you can get somewhere...anywhere to learn. Have you tried the soap industries in Aba?or food processing(palm oil,etc) industries? Or clinical laboratories? I will ask around for you though.

not at all bro... Have tried in the past but to no avail.....

Don't you've anybody you can call in d company to confirm if d gonna call d next batch...

Plz
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 1:21am On Jul 01, 2016
The 'likes' party carry the day.

WELCOME TO JULY POSTINGS.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by scarr: 1:41am On Jul 01, 2016
I applied for one of the jobs dat was posted either on this thread or the Abuja Job thread in April.
After 2 test, 3 interviews and 1 presentation.
I am to resume today
with a pay 40% more than I was earning.
where the location is way closer to my residence
work hours drastically reduced (From 8:30am-8:30pm to 9am-5pm)

May God bless all the posters for putting smiles on faces!

Happy New Month

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 2:59am On Jul 01, 2016
Are you Social media savvy?‎ Do you know how to use Facebook, Twitter and do a post on the blog? Do you have a good writing skill? Are you computer literate (Microsoft, excel & power point)?
A firm needs your service (full or part time).

Note: (graduate or/and undergraduate can apply)

Send CV to info@2twosixalliance.com or call 08083955431

http://2twosixalliance.com

***‎

Female Secretary/sales rep ‎required for employment.
24 - 30yrs. Min OND - BA/Bsc. 
Intelligent, confident and articulate (good written and spoken English). 
Experience in sales/marketing/merchandising an advantage. 
Applicant should live in and around Omole or locations not more than one bus ride from Omole.
Ready to resume work at short notice!
Qualified and interested applicants should contact:
Kamar - 0807-744-5999;
or send your cv to:
kagboola1304@gmail.com‎

Pleaseforward your CV to support@garkihospital.com for ICT work in Abuja with good pay‎

***‎
A‎re you a Lagos Corper and a Quantity Surveyor?‎ Your service is urgently needed in Construction Firm. Intrested person should please send his/her C.V with phone number to this e-mail address: omotola.a@conceptstruck.com.

***‎
An Events Marketing company based in Lagos urgently requires the services of 3 Marketing Assistants. Candidates should possess at a Diploma/NCE with excellent communication skills. Experience in events management or related field will be an added advantage. Interested candidates should forward their CV to ceo@avparkers.com on or before 5 July 2016. No phone calls please‎

Location(s): • Abuja‎

Specialization: • Freelance / Data Entry
Industry: • Internet / Software
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Job Type Contract

JOB DETAILS

Emerging Platforms Group is an innovation focused technology firm with offices in Lagos and Abuja. We work with governments, security agencies, corporate organizations and individuals to deliver turnkey, performance enhancing technology and security solutions.

Data Agent Executives needed for a short term contract

Job Title: Data Agent Executives

JOB REQUIREMENTS
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:

‎Not Specified

MIN QUALIFICATION:

Diploma/OND/NCE

DESIRED COURSES:

Not Specified

OTHER REQUIREMENTS:

Requirements/Skills

100% data entry accuracy
Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Analytical
Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Must be resident in Abuja
To apply for this vacancy, send cv below

COMPANY INFO
Type: Private
Headquarters: 5 Ipele Close, Off Yauri, Off Ahmadu Bello Way, Garki 2, Abuja – Nigeria. P.O Box 01

At Emerging Platforms Group, we are passionate about identifying problems and matching them with innovative and bold solutions. Driven by a passion for excellence, we deliver innovative solutions .

You can send applications to careers@emergingplatformsgroup.com

***‎

30 Cashiers, 1 Supervisor and 1 Manager
needed in a fast growing company in ORE, Ogun State. 

Minimum qualification:OND and basic computer knowledge. 

Salary is competitive with benefits (pension, 13th month, HMO etc). Send your updated CV to ore@ichaseoutsourcing.com. Deadline- on or before Friday, 8th July 2016. . Short-listed candidates will be contacted.‎

***‎
Closed***just try it out.‎

Entry level mobile field Agents at a reputable commercial bank H&C consulting and outsourcing company

Requirements
Candidate should possess O.N.D/N.C.E/O'Level.
Age must be between 18-30.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should apply as a person at:
H&C Consulting,
Suite 4 Cultural Village Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library,
Oke Mosan,
Ogun State.
Or 
Submit their CVs to: info@hcnigeria.com‎

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Annauguru24: 5:13am On Jul 01, 2016
Happy new month to everyone, i'd like to say dt most of d jobs here are in lagos or Abuja, pls Eremy try to reach out to us in the east..
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Kingjoel98: 5:54am On Jul 01, 2016
I am An Agricultural Engineering graduate with B.eng and M.Sc..please kindly help me out with Job great people of this forum..My email is kingjoel4luv@gmail.com thanks in anticipation, wil be expecting a good response.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Gratefulaheart: 7:21am On Jul 01, 2016
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by shekonz(m): 7:48am On Jul 01, 2016
kaze4blues:
an IT student that studies biochemistry needs a place for his 6 months internship. any available place will be appreciated.
Thanks.

If you are in lagos, u can try applying at department of pharmaceutical chemistry @ Unilag college of Medicine or Medical centre Unilag. No Pay though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by lazyList: 8:34am On Jul 01, 2016
Please help me if you can... I need a place for an IT. I study Mechanical Engineering
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Chinyere26(f): 8:48am On Jul 01, 2016
eremy:
Confidential Secretary is urgently needed in an ICT Firm @ Abuja. Send CV to info@satcomng.net for an interview.

Got invite for this position... any idea wat the pay is like?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:58am On Jul 01, 2016
Annauguru24:
Happy new month to everyone, i'd like to say dt most of d jobs here are in lagos or Abuja, pls Eremy try to reach out to us in the east..

Thanks a lot. I will try.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:59am On Jul 01, 2016
lazyList:
Please help me if you can... I need a place for an IT. I study Mechanical Engineering

Have you any location in mind?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Jimbiz(m): 9:21am On Jul 01, 2016
pls Sir, I reside in Delta, can u post job close to my location pls as lagos and abuja are too far from me
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Salvame(f): 10:12am On Jul 01, 2016
EREMY AND TAIYE4CHRIST,shebi you know that God will bless you.I am moved to bless you this morning,in this new month.You have been a blessing to many.
Proverbs 11:24-26 New International Version
(NIV)
24 One person gives freely, yet gains even
more;
another withholds unduly, but comes
to poverty.
25 A generous person will prosper;
whoever refreshes others will be
refreshed.
26 People curse the one who hoards grain,
but they pray God’s blessing on the
one who is willing to sell.
You don't need to say Amen because it has been written and I stand to remind HE that have said these words and have created this world by the words of His mouth,who respects His words more than His name and is capable of bringing his words to pass ,to fulfil His words above in your life and in the life of every other single person helping people.Amen

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by HooxJnr(m): 10:21am On Jul 01, 2016
I want to commend everyone who has taken out time to post available job vacancies on this thread . I got to know about this thread yesterday and reading through various comments, I am really amazed at the level of corporation going on here.

I am a graduate of Religious Studies and my long-standing interest is to work in a reputable non-governmental organization. I am based in Abuja and will welcome the opportunity to volunteer or intern with any Ngo in Abuja willing to accept me since I don't have relevant working experience. I will be grateful if you guys can make recommendations or possible places I could apply to in Abuja. Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by OlatunjiOmotayo(m): 10:32am On Jul 01, 2016
I got a mail from Job Planet, please help confirm the authenticity of this, thanks.
Dear Applicant,

As a result of your application for the available job, we would like to
invite you to attend an interview on 1 JULY BY 9 A.M at our office
Ambassador Care Resource Fadeyi, Lagos.

No 95, along ikorodu express road, Fadeyi bus-stop, fadeyi, Lagos.

Fadeyi is close to yaba / ojuelegba area of Lagos state, Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Sweetyie(f): 11:18am On Jul 01, 2016
Eremy pls help with job posting in Eket, Akwaibom if any, tnx
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 11:25am On Jul 01, 2016
Sweetyie:
Eremy pls help with job posting in Eket, Akwaibom if any, tnx

Trust me I understand you perfectly, I'm from Eket and I dont spend up to 3weeks at home. I f you can relocate pls relocate to Ph, or better still Lagos. Not trying to discourage you.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Sweetyie(f): 11:40am On Jul 01, 2016
Appliedmaths:

Trust me I understand you perfectly, I'm from Eket and I dont spend up to 3weeks at home. I f you can relocate pls relocate to Ph, or better still Lagos. Not trying to discourage you.
Well I'm serving there and I love d environment
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by HanuHola(f): 11:54am On Jul 01, 2016
Hello house am new here and in need of a job so badly, I reside in Lagos and a bachelor of art graduate..tnx
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by HanuHola(f): 11:54am On Jul 01, 2016
Hello house am new here and in need of a job so badly, I reside in Lagos and a bachelor of art graduate..tnx.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 11:56am On Jul 01, 2016
Sweetyie:

Well I'm serving there and I love d environment

Lucky you, you can flex your contacts with your LGI and scout around and see what comes up.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by franniechuks(f): 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
Chinyere26:

I also got an invite for the position.

Any idea what the interview is like?

Thanks to those that posted the ad in the first place.

Happy New Month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by franniechuks(f): 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
Confidential Secretary is urgently needed in an ICT Firm @ Abuja. Send CV to info@satcomng.net for an interview.

Chinyere26:

I also got an invite for the position.

Any idea what the interview is like?

Thanks to those that posted the ad in the first place.

Happy New Month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
HanuHola:
Hello house am new here and in need of a job so badly, I reside in Lagos and a bachelor of art graduate..tnx.

This place is packed with Lagos jobs just go through.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Bhumite22(f): 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
Good. Pm,please am IT placement course food tech better still if you can assist in any Job please I need it badly please reside in abule egba Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Bhumite22(f): 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
Good. Pm,please I need an IT placement course food tech better still if you can assist in any Job please I need it badly please reside in abule egba Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by exotiqueify(f): 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
OlatunjiOmotayo:
I got a mail from Job Planet, please help confirm the authenticity of this, thanks.
Dear Applicant,

As a result of your application for the available job, we would like to
invite you to attend an interview on 1 JULY BY 9 A.M at our office
Ambassador Care Resource Fadeyi, Lagos.

No 95, along ikorodu express road, Fadeyi bus-stop, fadeyi, Lagos.

Fadeyi is close to yaba / ojuelegba area of Lagos state, Nigeria.

Ambassador Care is fake. beware!

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by misscareer: 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
Moyarh:

Okay, but for this particular role, the employer needs someone with some level of experience...
ok no problem...
Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ademasta(m): 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
Good

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.