Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1488488 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
A web developer needed at Digital Ad Planet in Lagos. Candidates must be vast in the use Blockchain Technology. Send CV to blessing@digitaladplanet.com..

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
Interested In A Graduate Internship Opportunity In Lagos, Nigeria?

Send Your CV To Ohioze95@gmail.com.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by don4real18(m): 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
eremy:

What's the job about, ma'am?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Ephyartz: 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hello, Anybody knows about HYINSCO INTERGRATED SERVICES. I have an interview with them tomorrow for the post of an administrative officer. What's their interview like and also the pay. Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by amosade30(m): 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
tall2ce:

Lol so many seminars on CV and interviews but the speaker at those seminars end up recruiting in a funny way.
how does this look like a seminar? Be wise bro
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Gentstevie: 7:35am On Nov 27, 2017
Ephyartz:
Hello, Anybody knows about HYINSCO INTERGRATED SERVICES. I have an interview with them tomorrow for the post of an administrative officer. What's their interview like and also the pay. Thanks

Don't go...it's gnld
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Emmaesty(f): 10:05am On Nov 27, 2017
Our Client, a leading player in the Educational Sector with over 800 pupils is seeking talent to fill the role of an HR/Admin Manager.

The job description includes designing and implementing HR strategies, managing employee relations and records, liaising with outsourcing vendors and performing other administrative duties (Supported by an assistant)

*Person Specifications*:
 A first degree from any recognized institution
 Minimum of five years relevant experience in HR and administrative duties.
 Certifications in educational management/administration and experience in a school environment would be considered as an added advantage.

*Location*: Mowe, Ogun State

Interested and Qualified candidates should forward their CVs to careers@firstexcelsia.com using ”HR/Admin Manager” as subject of the mail on or before December 8, 2017.

NB: Only candidates who fit the specifications will be contacted.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by tall2ce(m): 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
amosade30:
how does this look like a seminar? Be wise bro
Look at the wise one
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by galax1: 10:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
I am an electrical engineer but currently unemployed, am skilled and can as well improvise .I can do electrical instalation (house wiring) ,Autocad designs,Digtal tv installation ,electrical fencing installations, cctv camera installation ,intercom installation ,installation of generator,project management and am a highly technical individual .I solicit for jobs but convincing clients is difficult, they are afraid of patronizing young people. "I tire"
I just can't still imagine y am still jobless.Is Engineering no longer profitable in Nigeria, Pls I am soliciting for help.I reside in delta state and am ready to relocate on any call I get outside Delta state
I have made contact,I have tried to improve myself but still the opportunities do not cm.I need advice on what next to do,cos from what am seeing it seems scamming is what pays now,but me my conscience would not allow me.I am getting frustrated .
school was fine we read to get good grades thinking that was wat life was about, people with far lower grades already have jobs since 2012..
I had an hnd and hustled to do my pgd but still nothing.

Frustrated boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by adetoks19(m): 10:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
Please am a graduate of Accounting. No experience since graduation. I would like to work in an audit firm or accounting firm to gain experience. But I am skilled in Ms office suite, presentation, graphics,
If u v jobs that match my career please info me
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Abiboy09: 10:44am On Nov 28, 2017
RECRUITMENT NOTICE!!!!
The French Section of Médecins Sans Frontières is recruiting for its Mission in Nigeria:
MSF-France has the following vacant position:

1 CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST (CONSULTANT)

Context
Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.

In Port-Harcourt, MSF is running a project to address medical and psychological needs of victims of Sexual and Gender Based Violence (SGBV). In providing support to the victims, the teams, under the management of a Mental Health and Activity Manager, are potentially exposed to heavy and difficult stories and situations to listen to and to deal with.

In order to prevent the emotional consequences of such a professional context, MSF would like to provide its teams with psychological support through clinical supervision sessions.

Main Purpose
Provide clinical supervision through monthly collective and, if needed, individual sessions to Mental Health and SGBV teams to reinforce good practices and quality of care provided to victims of SGBV

Job Description

Support the mental health and SGBV staff on:
Keeping an emotional distance from their patients by ventilating heavy stories
Keeping an active thinking position
Discussion on specific cases to adapt work and attitude
Understanding better patients’ needs through technical enlightenments on the issues tackled
Sharing tools and enhancing team work

Alert management, in respect of confidentiality if needed, and suggest solutions:
- Employee in danger/Beneficiaries in danger
- Issues to be addressed

Required Skills and Conditions
• Education: • Degree in Clinical Psychology/Psychiatry
• Must possess a valid registration with Recognized Licensing Body in Nigeria.

• Experience: • As Clinical psychologist
• 5 years of experience as a clinical therapist.
• Experience in providing collective/individual clinical supervision,
• Experience in psycho-trauma and SGBV would be an asset.

• Languages: • Fluency in written and spoken English.

• Skills: • Flexibility and availability to discuss over the phone any emotional/technical
emergency.
• Understanding of group dynamics.
• Confidentiality.

Work Location

Port-Harcourt, 2 to 3 days/month + transportation time.
Contract
Consultancy.
TO APPLY
Submit your CV, copies of diplomas, degrees, qualifications and a cover letter with contact details to the MSF Administration/Human Resources Office in Port Harcourt at No. 20 Bodo Street, GRA Rivers State or in Abuja at N0 26 Olu Agabi close Life Camp, Abuja. ("Application Box" at the Watchmen Desk).

Applications can be submitted in person or by email to: msff-abuja-recruitment@paris.msf.org

Deadline for the submission of applications: 13th of December, 2017.

Please make sure to submit your application by this date.

NB: only successful applicants will be called for interview.

Notice: No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process.
MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefitted from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system.

Closing Date: 13th of December, 2017.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by esorison(m): 10:56am On Nov 28, 2017
eremy:

Did forward my resume to the stated email. Thanks for the consideration.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Pojomojo: 11:22am On Nov 29, 2017
A well established and growing hospital, is looking for the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:

Job Title: Medical Director

Requirements
Minimum 7 years post qualification with surgical and O & G experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: kiladejohosp@yahoo.com
Or
The Management,
5, PPL Road, PPL B/Stop,
Badagry Expressway,
Okokomaiko,
Lagos State.

For Enquiries Call: 08058887272
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Pojomojo: 11:22am On Nov 29, 2017
SteadFastLove Foundation - All children around the world, no matter their sex, race or colour have the right to education… Our role is to make sure rural girls have access to this right. As children who have access to their rights grow as an independent individual; who can break through the cycle of poverty, thus become empowered to take their future into their own hands and play an active part in shaping it… We are here to help them survive and succeed in their entire endeavour.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Content Writer (Volunteer)

Job Description
We need someone to write /update articles on events being conducted by our NGO, preferably someone who is familiar with writing for web and magazines.
The applicant should also be familiar with posting these events on social media and other resources.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: info@sfl-foundation.org
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Pojomojo: 2:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
A reputable fast growing Food Processing, Packaging and Distribution company in Ipaja, Lagos state, is in the process of recruiting new staff to complement its operations and therefore looking for resourceful, vibrant purpose driven professional with high integrity and relevant experience to fill the position below:

Job Title: Accountant Officer

Ref: AF/1/17/ACC

Requirements
The suitable candidate must possess the following:
B.Sc./HND in Accounting or relevant disciplines with a minimum of Second Class or Lower Credit.
Professional qualification will be added advantage
Minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience in an Accounting firm or relevant industry.
Must not be more than 30 years of age.
Good proficiency in Microsoft suite (MS Excel, Word, Power Point)
Must be able to work without supervision and also act in the absence of the company’s Accountant.
Remuneration
This position attracts career opportunities and competitive remuneration packages.
Application Closing Date
13th December, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes and Applications to: ksplussearch@gmail.com specifying the Ref. No. of the position as the subject matter.

Note
All applicants must clearly indicate their residential address (NOT Post office box) on the Resume and Application Letter.
Multiple entries would be disqualified.
Only successful applicant will be contacted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
A reputable fast growing Food Processing, Packaging and Distribution company in Ipaja, Lagos state, is in the process of recruiting new staff to complement its operations and therefore looking for resourceful, vibrant purpose driven professional with high integrity and relevant experience to fill the position below:

Job Title: Customer Relationship Officer

Ref: AF/1/17/CRO

Requirements
The suitable candidate must possess the following:
B.Sc./HND in relevant disciplines with a minimum of Second Class or Lower Credit.
Minimum of 5 years post NYSC experience in a Food Processing company or similar industry. Must not be more than 35 years of age.
Cheerful, good looking female candidate with self-esteemed confidence, competency, honesty, excellent oral and written communication skills will be prefer.
Ability to manage front office and have good human relation and must be able to work with little or no supervision.
Remuneration
This position attracts opportunities and competitive remuneration packages.
Application Closing Date
13th December, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes and Applications to: ksplussearch@gmail.com specifying the Ref. No. of the position as the subject matter.

Note
All applicants must clearly indicate their residential address (NOT Post office box) on the Resume and Application Letter.
Multiple entries would be disqualified.
Only successful applicant will be contacted.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
A Zonal headquarter parish of the Redeemed Christian Church of God requires a Church Administrator for immediate employment. An experience in a similarly position will be an advantage. The right candidate must be a university or polytechnic graduate who is computer literate with a fair knowledge of Accounting. Please, send your resume to elyonconsult@hotmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by whogoesthere: 3:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
Traycee:
Please does anyone know how proficient Ats allied engineering group are with engineering training. Please it's urgent.
Please did you eventually go through the training with ATS?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by johelstech: 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
galax1:
I am an electrical engineer but currently unemployed, am skilled and can as well improvise .I can do electrical instalation (house wiring) ,Autocad designs,Digtal tv installation ,electrical fencing installations, cctv camera installation ,intercom installation ,installation of generator,project management and am a highly technical individual .I solicit for jobs but convincing clients is difficult, they are afraid of patronizing young people. "I tire"
I just can't still imagine y am still jobless.Is Engineering no longer profitable in Nigeria, Pls I am soliciting for help.I reside in delta state and am ready to relocate on any call I get outside Delta state
I have made contact,I have tried to improve myself but still the opportunities do not cm.I need advice on what next to do,cos from what am seeing it seems scamming is what pays now,but me my conscience would not allow me.I am getting frustrated .
school was fine we read to get good grades thinking that was wat life was about, people with far lower grades already have jobs since 2012..
I had an hnd and hustled to do my pgd but still nothing.

Frustrated boy

I feel you. i no even near you for experience o
Mine is B.Tech EE, in even contemplating switching to sales. so much opportunities in sales but no experience. I seek an organization who will let me shadow them in terms of sales solution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Abiboy09: 5:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
RECRUITMENT NOTICE

The French Section of Médecins Sans Frontières is recruiting for its project in Abuja:

1 MEDICAL COORDINATOR ASSISTANT

Context
Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.

Main Purpose
Assist and support the Medical Coordinator/ Deputy Medical Coordinator in the implementation of the overall medical content, activity and resources in the missions, by assuming some tasks delegated by him/her and giving personal assistance in other specific activities, in order to facilitate the proper medical management of the projects and medical follow-up of the staff in the mission.

Job Description

Follows up/monitoring activity and defines objectives
Participate actively in reflections and discussions on the evolution of MSF programs in the mission, contributing with his/her background and experience to the improvement of overall performance, adapting it to the changing reality and context.
Compiling the data collected in the different field projects and participating in its analysis and graphic representation
Participating in drawing up monthly, quarterly and annual reports

Support to projects
Support projects’ development by answering medical questions from the field in absence of medical coordinator or deputy medical coordinator
participating in briefings and debriefings of staff going for mission to the filed
replacing temporarily a member of the field team when necessary, in order to keep a smooth functioning of the projects
Follow-up patients referred by MSF field teams to the capital, organizing their transport, setting their further referral to reference facilities previously identified, doing follow-up on the treatment they receive and their evolution, and carrying out the administrative tasks associated, in order to keep special attention to most the complicated or sensitive cases.
In the absence of a Mission pharmacy and pharmacy supervisor, help in organizing and managing the medical stock, updating emergency boxes, preparing and dispatching medical orders requested by the field, and participating in drawing up international orders and organizing their reception, in order to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness during the whole supply process.
In support of the medical coordinator, represent MSF in meetings or with different stakeholders. Assist the MedCo in the stakeholder mapping (organigram of MoH, etc.)
Medical follow up of staff health:
Carry out medical follow-up of MSF national and international staff in application of MSF staff health policies, supervising together with the administrator the medical expenses associated, in order to protect personnel’s health state while keeping close control to the resources required.
Participating in the implementation of the medical policy
Participating in the evaluation of hospitalisation facilities which could act as reference facilities for national and international personnel
Administrative tasks

Information gathering and data collection tasks, and elaborate regular reporting, in order to have updated and reliable information about the day-to-day activity in the project and support decision taking.
Participates in the collection of medical information on the national health policy (meetings, reports, articles, guidelines, protocols etc.) and data (epidemiological data, statistics, etc.).
inventory and management of the medical operational library in accordance with the filing arrangement
Archiving of data, medical reports and patient files
Organising the archiving of data and medical reports related to MSF projects

In addition, on the request of the Medical Coordinator, carries out extra tasks (one-off reinforcement for a field team, participation in an evaluation/ Explorative mission, etc.).
Additional responsibilities and tasks might be assigned to him/ her based on the occasional needs of the mission.

Required Skills and Conditions

• Education: • Doctorate in Medicine or paramedical degree.
• Specialization or training in tropical disease, desirable.

• Experience: • Desirable working experience in MSF or other NGO’s.
• 12 months of minimum clinical experience.

• Languages: • Mission language essential.

• Knowledge: • Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet).

• Competences: • Teamwork
• Flexibility.
•Commitment.
•Stress Management.
Work Location

Abuja, Nigeria.
Remuneration: Monthly Gross Salary= N288, 900. Two hundred and eighty eight thousand nine hundred naira only.

Contract
Unlimited contract.
TO APPLY
Submit your CV, copies Of qualifications and a cover letter with contact details to the MSF Administration Office in Abuja at No 26 Olu Agabi Close Life Camp. Gwarimpa District. ("Application Box" at the Watchmen Desk). With reference (MEDCO ASSIST)

Applications can be submitted in person or by email to: msff-abuja-recruitment@paris.msf.org

Deadline for the submission of applications: 16th of December, 2017.

Please make sure to submit your application by this date.

NB: only successful applicants will be called for interview.

Notice: No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process.
MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefitted from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system.

Closing Date: 16th of December, 2017.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Alfrediolu: 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
Job opportunity at Rahamaniyah Farm Pro. Nig. Ltd:

Category 1: Company Representative,

Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kaduna, Kano, Ibadan, Oshogbo, Ilorin and Ondo

Qualification: HND/Bsc.

Category 2: Marketers,

Qualification: NCE, ND, HND/Bsc.

If you are interested send an Application Letter stating your qualification, location and category you want to apply for to rahamaniyafarmpro@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
A publishing company based in Lagos is sourcing for eligible candidates to be employed as Business Development Managers, and Graphic Designer. Eligible candidates should send their CVs to tacomsgroup@gmail.com or info@tacoms.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by koffibass(m): 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
This one grieves me a lot. The truth is engineering practice is not encouraged in Nigeria. All our engineering firms are dying daily. I am doing a job that is meant for ND holders with my B.Eng qualification and HND or even ND holders in sales, customer service, etc will be feeling like they dont poo poo
johelstech:

I feel you. i no even near you for experience o
Mine is B.Tech EE, in even contemplating switching to sales. so much opportunities in sales but no experience. I seek an organization who will let me shadow them in terms of sales solution

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
Corps members needed by a Leasing company and also people with at least 1 yr work experience.

Salary Range is 60k-80k

https://worka.ng/job?u=109
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
Executive Assistant to The CEO
50k-70k
1 yr experience
http://bit dot ly/WorkaEA
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
Check

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
If you have at least 2 years HR experience and you need a job in Lagos, send your CV to recruitment@pivotageconsulting.com

Position is HR officer
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
Computer progranmer needed at Osteen Laboratory in Lagos.
Minimum of OND in any discipline (Computer Science will be an added advantage).
Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in programming
Basic knowledge in App development
Send CV to: career@ostenlaboratory.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
An urgent need for a fluent spanish speaker for translation services in Ikeja in Lagos . This role pays N15,000 per day and includes lunch. Send your CV to jobs@lagosrecruit.com..
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
Leadway Assurance Company Limited is sourcing for smart marketing executives to work in Lagos. Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to m-oni@leadway.com.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
Graduate Laboratory Intern needed at Osteen Laboratory.
Bachelors’ Degree in Chemistry or Microbiology.
0 to 1-year experience in laboratory operations
Location: Port-Harcourt, River. Send CV to: career@ostenlaboratory.com.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
An Administrative Assistant job opportunity at African Development Bank in Abuja. You must have at least 3 years experience to be eligible to apply.

To apply, send an application Letter, a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and any supporting documents electronically to Recruit_RDNG@AFDB.org

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.