Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,043 members, 7,807,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1488270 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:43am On Feb 04, 2016
4 different jobs

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by dolapo003: 9:57am On Feb 04, 2016
Miatha:

Pls. how did u apply, by sending a text message to that number?

I applied on jobberman I think
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Miatha(f): 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
@dolapo003, Thanks.

pls, Seanaddy, I saw a post of yours concerning an interview with President paints, Pls how did u apply for the job and where u able to get other useful info about them? Pls. reply for I have been try to get a link to that coy or even Qualitech industries. Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by MizJayne(f): 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
eremy:
I'm interested in very interesting CVs in Engineering, IT, Tech, Project mgt, Business dev, Finance, Programmers, Quality control, Commercial etc, entry level to experienced. Also looking to hire interns and fresh graduates with a 2.1 result. Pls help share or refer someone. CVs should be sent to hr.eandaconsult@gmail.com
hi,pls I reside in Kaduna state and I need ur help on any job openings here,thanks.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
Temporary hire (3 months)with accounting degree,1 year experience Please send to klink2011@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
Be a KokoFeed Staff Writer. Send CVs to info@iconwaymedia.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
Closes tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by hopy68(m): 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
I got this message from nutricept who else got it pls Dear********, Sequel to your application, Neutricept Limited will like to invite you for an interview.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:07am On Feb 05, 2016
An Online Newspaper requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
1. Editor
2. Freelance Reporters (Abuja, Lagos, Imo, Rivers, Kaduna, Kano and Borno)
Responsibilities:
• Research/investigation of reports
• writing and editing news stories and features in the publication's house style;
• ensuring work is well written, accurate and submitted to deadline;
• conducting interviews
• attending seminars, conferences and fairs (some publishers hold exhibitions and events to allow advertisers to meet their readership);
• generating ideas for stories;
• sourcing images to accompany written pieces;
• keeping up to date with trends and developments 
• Candidates who are very familiar with national/international online news platforms and who have experience with blogging and uploading content on websites have a better chance of being shortlisted. 
• Knowledge of website designs and development with templates and PHP will be an added advantage 
Candidate Requirements
• A good university degree or equivalent, ND in Communication, Arts or Social Sciences.
• Must have relevant Mass Media experience, or demonstrable talent for reporting/writing.
• Excellent written and oral communication skill, good interpersonal and team player quality; internet and social media skills, as well as Research and Investigation skills.
• Applicants should not be above 40 years old.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, interested candidates should send their CV and two writing samples to: communicationagendainfo@gmail.com and copy agendanewseditor@gmail.com. The email should contain a short cover letter (maximum 300 words) clearly outlining why you are the best candidate for the job. Candidates who have articles already published online should send links to such articles. The CV, cover letter and writing samples should be sent as attachments in MS word.
Apply before Saturday, 6th February, 2016‎

‎A leading Nigeria Newspaper company requires the services of young men and women who are energetic, resourceful and result oriented to fill the position below:

Job Title: Subscription Executive

Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Enugu, Aba, Owerri, Umuahia, Ibadan and Kaduna

Qualification Interested candidate must possess a minimum of OND qualification in any discipline.

Application Closing Date 12th February, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: sunrecords5000@yahoo.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:17am On Feb 05, 2016
We are looking for people with the following criteria (AGE 19-30) to join our team part time positions, only available in the following cities...Enugu,Aba,Benin,PHC,Asaba,Kaduna,Abuja, Kano,Lagos,Ibadan, Akure,Illorin,Calabar, Uyo.....send your CV to info@Quorumng.com.

Thanks larryray26.

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:32am On Feb 05, 2016
Sales Executive job in Abuja,
Required: Male, Driving experience.
Salary negotiable.
Send CV to info@trainingheights.net.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Mayboy(m): 7:33am On Feb 05, 2016
what is d job all about?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by larryray26(m): 8:04am On Feb 05, 2016
[quote author=eremy post=42633342][i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][size=9pt]We are looking for people with the following criteria (AGE 19-30) to join our team part time positions, correct email is info@quorumng.com. Thumbs up
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Jiteshell(f): 8:40am On Feb 05, 2016
Thank you
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:41am On Feb 05, 2016
Community Pharmacist Wanted in LEKKI. Interested? Please send your CV to medbosspharmacy@gmail.com

***‎
Vacancy for OND graduates Seeking internship for a period of 1yr in an I.T firm in Lekki, send C.V to femiarmstrong1@gmail.com‎
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 05, 2016
[quote author=larryray26 post=42634505][/quote]
What is the job about? I might be interested in the Ibadan position.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:01am On Feb 05, 2016
We are hiring creative writers, social media managers. Send your cv to tosinsupergal@gmail.com ‎

‎Urgently looking for a communications and advocacy intern, 3 months, stipend. Please send your CV to communications@adesoafrica.org ‎

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 05, 2016
MizJayne:
hi,pls I reside in Kaduna state and I need ur help on any job openings here,thanks.

Boko haram no dey worry for Kaduna?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ifeajikap(m): 10:13am On Feb 05, 2016
First of all wanna appreciate ur work eremy, am a Bsc holder in Accounting wit 2:2 I seriously need a job to gain experience I stay in lag
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:53am On Feb 05, 2016
TIA TECHNOLOGIES LTD (Lagos) is looking to employ an accountant ( with OND in accounting). Pls forward CVs to hr@tiatechnologiesltd.com. ‎***

Job Opportunity at Bells university Bookshop Ota Ogun state

Admin manager
Accountants.
computer operator.
salary is btw 10-20k

There is free accommodation
If you are interested you can forward your cv to me timgafolabi@gmail.com
***‎
We are looking for suitable voluntary candidates that share the vision and mission of Change Organisation Nigeria to be State Coordinators in the following States:

Edo State

Imo State

Cross River State

Ogun State

Osun State

Bayelsa State

Ondo State

Lagos State

Abia State

Ebonyi State

Interested candidates should send their CV to mail@changengr.org

***‎
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by MizJayne(f): 11:04am On Feb 05, 2016
alanposh:

Boko haram no dey worry for Kaduna?
lol...No o
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
MizJayne:
lol...No o

I know jobs there do pay well n I was thinking of applying for jobs n possibly relocating to that side..
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by MizJayne(f): 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
eremy:
I'm interested in very interesting CVs in Engineering, IT, Tech, Project mgt, Business dev, Finance, Programmers, Quality control, Commercial etc, entry level to experienced. Also looking to hire interns and fresh graduates with a 2.1 result. Pls help share or refer someone. CVs should be sent to hr.eandaconsult@gmail.com
Eremy pls help me with job info in Kaduna state,thanks.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by babawere(m): 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
marciarogs:
Hello Nairalanders,
Checkout current and Immediate Job Openings in Lagos. Visit
http://www.fxdelivery.net/jobs/ and Apply Now!
GoodLuck.
Thanks ma'am, but am having difficulty applying......I appreciate ma'am
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by singlefade25(f): 5:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the Telecommunication industry.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Business Development Executive

Key Responsibilities:
• Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, mix of products and services sales, customer retention and customer acquisition.
• Adhere to all quality standards and processes, for the acquisition of customers, opportunities and submission of tender and contract documents.
• Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activity
• Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings and identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities
• Generate new business and raise awareness of other company products.
• Identify requirements for new products & services to anticipate and potentially lead the market.
• Apply Company wide project management standards in preparing bids and contracts, responding to customer needs and managing the sales process from opportunity identification to customer sign off.
• Undertake regular project reviews with all involved in these processes to ensure transfer of knowledge
• Work with management to develop and implement business development strategy.
• Work with the team to achieve short and long term revenue and profit growth.
• Update and maintain customer information database on regular basis.
• Participate in meetings to report business prospect and status updates to management and clients.
• Write bids, proposals, brochures and various other business informational letters.
• Guide, train and motivate sales and marketing team to meet or exceed the sales performance targets.
• Travel to customer sites and tradeshows to promote company’s products and services.
• Attend client conferences and meetings in order to network with new and existing contacts.
• Establish strong customer relationship by providing accurate and timely information to customers regarding inquiries such as products, pricing, quotes and issues/concerns.
• Conduct market competitive analysis to develop roadmap and sales strategy to secure new business.
• Develop advertising and promotional programs, telemarketing plans and tradeshows to support Sales strategy.

Skills

• To be an effective business development executive, an individual must be:
• Socially adept
• Good with numbers
• Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales people
• Strong communication and IT fluency
• Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
• In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
• The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
• Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
• Attention to detail
• Excellent time management and organization.

Education and Qualification

Degree level in Business Administration, Marketing or any related courses.

Certification in CIMN is an added advantage.

Experience
Minimum of 4years in marketing and sales development

Application Closing Date:
10th February, 2016

How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CVs to hr@merittel.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by MrDojo(m): 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
eremy:
We are looking for people with the following criteria (AGE 19-30) to join our team part time positions, only available in the following cities...Enugu,Aba,Benin,PHC,Asaba,Kaduna,Abuja, Kano,Lagos,Ibadan, Akure,Illorin,Calabar, Uyo.....send your CV to info@Quorumng.com.

Thanks larryray26.

Bro do you know the detials of this job offer...?!
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Misterdhee1(m): 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
I am two months away from going on the mandatory Industrial Training Program, am An Agricultural Economics student, with a strong 2:1 GP. Pls I need assistance regarding any interesting intern opening, not necessarily Agricultural based. Preferably but not strictly Abuja. Thanks.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 3:17am On Feb 06, 2016
Project Intern - Blue Mahogany

The Person
An Undergraduate in Architecture, Civil Engineering or any related fields.
Proficiency with Microsoft office package, Microsoft Project, AutoCAD, Archicad, Revit and other design or project management software.

Send their CV's and cover letter to: careers@bluemahogany.com with the job title as the subject of the email.

Female‎   Intern needed at a StartUp 
- Fluent English
- IT Savvy/
- Lives in Surulere 
- 30,000 naira monthly‎

Send CV to artfeltmedia@gmail.com‎

A company is seeking a female Marketer & Sales Rep...
Pay: Basic + commission... Send cv to info@novajii.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by stevegreatest: 8:02am On Feb 06, 2016
Mr Eremy tnks for the good work.

Am an industrial chemist and also holds an HSE 1,2,3 certificate. pls update me on job opening even for internship I reside in Lagos
tnks a lot
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:45am On Feb 06, 2016
I need someone for original content creation and social media. Send a write up to oluwadamilolaagboola@gmail.com ‎

We are looking for a writer/social media manager. (Preferably with health background). Email admin@healthsperience.com‎

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.