Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1488432 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
I ask myself dis same question evrytime. Is it abt qualification, good CV/cover or relevant work experience? I have some professional training & certificate + HND- Coop. Econs + 6+ years pre-NYSC customer service experience + 9 months post- NYSC customer service/call center experience but i find it difficult 2 secure job invites despite having my CV's written by both national & international CV writers and was review by top recruiters to be excellent, and i wonder what might be d problem.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by DAntivirus: 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
Eddyken:
I ask myself dis same question evrytime. Is it abt
qualification, good CV/cover or relevant work
experience?
I have some professional training & certificate +
HND- Coop. Econs + 6+ years pre-NYSC
customer service experience + 9 months post-
NYSC customer service/call center experience but
i find it difficult 2 secure job invites despite
having my CV's written by both national &
international CV writers and was review by top
recruiters to be excellent, and i wonder what
might be d problem.

it's just God bro, maybe you should take your mind off all those and depend on Him... it's coming, your testimony!

3 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by 4soft(m): 11:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
Send ur cv to @gmail.com le me see what I can do.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by baba11(m): 9:02am On Jun 22, 2015
Eddyken:
experience?
might be d problem.
Bro,I'm short of words but to be candid,you really need prayer and think out of the box.

Economy is the major causative factor shocked
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Sunnypa11(m): 11:46am On Jun 22, 2015
I am an NCE holder with Mathematics/Physics as my course combination.
I reside in Abuja and can teach Junior Secondary Classes Mathematics very well.
Olasunnypa@gmail.com is my mail and my number is 08155289260...God bless you.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by hennesseykrane(m): 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
Any one with any news for chemical engr work ;DAny one with any news for chemical engr work
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
Rising Eagles Graduate Programme

We call it Rising Eagles, because that’s how we think of our graduates: as fledgling business leaders with the talent and ambition to take a career in banking to the highest possible level.

We say ‘programme’ but as you will see there are actually ten different career paths you can take. Each lasts 12 months and offers the chance to develop your skills and professional expertise, with unprecedented exposure to the business and outstanding training and development to match. 

We have opportunities across Africa. Wherever you join us, and in whatever role, you’ll be working alongside the best in the business – go-getting achievers with sky-high aspirations just like yours. You’ll be challenged. You’ll be inspired and bring new ideas to those around you. And you’ll define where your ambitions lie within our dynamic, global organisation. 

So who do we look for? 

To start with, you’ll need a postgraduate qualification (minimum NQF Level cool in computer science, maths, statistics, finance, engineering, business science, informatics, law or risk management. Plus less than 24 months’ permanent work experience (excluding temporary work during your full-time studies).

Every bit as important as academic achievements and practical experience, however, will be the personal qualities you bring. You must be eager to learn, happy to share your opinions, and focused clearly on what you want to achieve.

Above all, you must be ready to carve your own career path while shaping our organisation for the future.

Continue...

http://joinus.barclays.com/africa/rising-eagles-graduate-programme/
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
Admin/ Accounting Officer

Job Purpose:
We are looking to fill the role of Admin/Admin officer for our client in Lagos. The prospective candidate will be responsible for executing all accounting transactions and effect the necessary reconciliation of outstanding transactions.
Responsibilities:
 Execute all accounting transactions and effect the necessary reconciliation of outstanding transactions;
 Maintain existing financial systems including petty cash, expenses, mileage claims,income & expenditure records, process all payments through Cashflow and monthly bank reconciliation.
 Create and maintain the filing systems for the executive; getting all the documents and files organized and updated; keeping all the business contact information organized and up to date.
 Provide administrative support tasks
 Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on tasks that are assigned and make sure they are completed on time and at a high level
 Work with traders and participate in various meetings for all potential investors.

Education/Experience:
 University degree in Accounting ,Finance Business Administration or related field
 1+ of accounting experience
 Exceptional interpersonal skills including the ability
 Ability to handle confidential information and difficult situations with complete confidentiality and discretion
 Strong time management, prioritization and organizational planning skills
 Exceptional problem solving skills including ability to analyze complex information
 Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
 Ability to handle a high volume of work including management of multiple priorities with competing deadlines

Method of Application:
Qualified and interested candidates can send their CVs to: adenike@bestsearchrecruitment.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
Secretary Job at Learn Africa Plc

Learn Africa Plc - Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions in a leading publishing company in Nigeria.

Position: CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARY

Requirements
This position requires a confident MALE candidate, who must be between 25 and 30 years of age, and must possess the following:

HND Secretarial Studies
Minimum of five years experience
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point packages
Excellent communicative and operational skills

Method of Application

Interested applicants should forward their applications and detailed CVs to: hr@learnafricaplc.com

CLOSING DATE: All applications must reach the email above on or before 30 June, 2015
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
Eddyken:
experience?
might be d problem.
You need God
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by DAntivirus: 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
4soft:
Send ur cv to @gmail.com le me see what I can do.

u didn't put any e-mail address na
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
DAntivirus:

u didn't put any e-mail address na
I wonder oooo!!!! I sent a PM but haven't receive any response
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by lionphil(m): 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
zacchybros:
Assistant Cashier

Job Desscription
Collects payments by accepting cash, check, or charge payments from customers; making change for cash customers.
Issue approved payments to customer and authorized personnel.
Verifies debit card acceptance by reviewing necessary information and operating the debit card authorization platform.
Balances cash drawer by counting cash at beginning and end of work shift.
Provides pricing information by answering questions.
Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.

Expected Skills
Basic Computer Usage, Customer Service Oriented, Attention to Detail, Good General Math Skills, Basic Safety Knowledge

Qualification
OND or equivalent in Accounting or related discipline.

You don't need to have years of experience to apply. We'll provide job training.
If you are interested, send your CVs to careers@tvl.ng.
Deadline is 25th June, 2015.

Is there any age range? How many people do u seek to employ?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by finamaris(f): 12:24am On Jun 23, 2015
Am a fresh graduate I read accounting ,pls kindly contant me if there is any job opening preferably in port harcourt

Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by neyosea25(m): 8:05am On Jun 23, 2015
What is the best answer to this question if asked by an interviewer? It goes thus-if you get this job in our company what would happen if Chevron come for you to be employed in their company?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:13am On Jun 23, 2015
GLOBAL ALLIANCE FOR YOUTH LEADERS (NIGERIA CENTRE)

Application Deadline: July 20th 2015

GAYL was formed soon after finishing a leadership training course that was organized by the Commonwealth Youth program (CYP) in 2013 under the Discovering Young Leaders Program (DYLP), GAYL presently runs in over 20 commonwealth nations with Headquaters in Accra Ghana.
Do you run a social enterprise for youth?
Or you are an advocate for youth?
Then this is a call to you all young/youthful leaders in Nigeria who are ready to work with other leaders to achieve their dreams and step up via strategic synergy.
This application is strictly for Nigerians between 18 to 35 years of age, who are courageous, determined, self confident, reliant and has got proof/back-up of various works they've done to the betterment of humanity.
After screening, successful candidates will be contacted and officially inducted into the alliance.
Membership into GAYL would open youth leaders to Grant and funding opportunities, increase network with key stakeholders in and outside Nigeria, and other local and international opportunities.

Link to apply
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by skypeople(f): 8:34am On Jun 23, 2015
Eremy pinkylilly i sailed 7 oceans just so you would read my signature. God bless you guyz in dis section, wonderful job you are doing is helping lotta people out there. Keep it up guyz

Meanwhile, read my signature and make me happy grin
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by olu4life(m): 9:09am On Jun 23, 2015
Nigerian Breweries Plc is recruiting for Trainees to fill various vacant positions in the organisation.

Trainee Shift Managers (Packaging)
- Engineering

Trainee Shift Managers (Brewing)
Courses required:
- Microbiology
- Biochemistry
- Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Chemistry
- Chemistry
- Food Science & Technology

Visit http://www.nbplc.com/careers.html for more details and application

Dont forget to visit my channel C0016B32B for Vacancies and News Alert. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:35am On Jun 23, 2015
Port Harcourt Jobs

URGENT VACANCY

Our clients, based in Port Harcourt are urgently in need of the followings.

CCTV/INVERTER ENGINEERS:     (2 positions.)
Must be good with professional skills in the installation and maintenance of CCTV and INVERTERS. He or she must be able to execute sizeable projects with little or no supervision.  He/she must have a leadership skill required to lead a team.
B Eng/BSc/HND in Electrical, electronics or computer engineering.
3 Years' experience

SALES EXECUTIVES: (FEMALES ONLY):   (4 positions.)
Interested applicant must be smart and agile. She must have some indoor and outdoor sales skills and must be able to render prompt service to frontline customers. She must be passionate about sales negotiation and winning new customers.

Bsc/HND, OND, NCE
In Social Science

1 Year experience

GRAPHIC ARTIST/DESIGNER:         (2 Position.)
Good and proficient in the use of Photo page, Corel draw and other software in complex graphic designs.      
BSc/HND/NCE/ND in relevant field
2 years' experience

MARKETING OFFICERS (1 Position)
Interested applicant must be versatile in Marketing and must have a good sales skills required to market varieties of products and services.

He or she must be ready to break new business Ground .
BSc/HND in Marketing
3years' experience

METHOD OF APPLICATION: Forward your CV only via e-mail to hr@padoserve.com using the position applied as a subject.

Application closes on Tuesday 30th  June, 2015.  

http://padoserve.com/index.php/vacancies
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by benebaby77: 10:50am On Jun 23, 2015
skypeople:
Eremy pinkylilly i sailed 7 oceans just so you would read my signature. God bless you guyz in dis section, wonderful job you are doing is helping lotta people out there. Keep it up guyz

Meanwhile, read my signature and make me happy grin

The emboldened statement could have landed a manual reseting slap if you had said that to me in person. People are looking for jobs here and how to make a better living for themselve, but you are posting nonsense for one yeye mr nairaland. You had better continue to be sad, becos no job-seekers here will vote for anybody.

Come to think of it, what will him stand to gain if wins that Mr nairaland?

3 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
benebaby77:

The emboldened statement could have landed a manual reseting slap if I you had said that to me in person. People are looking for jobs here and how to make a better living for themselve, but you are posting nonsense for one yeye mr nairaland. You had better continue to be sad, becos no job-seekers here will vote for anybody.

good one benebaby77
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Dove2: 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
benebaby77:

The emboldened statement could have landed a manual reseting slap if you had said that to me in person. People are looking for jobs here and how to make a better living for themselve, but you are posting nonsense for one yeye mr nairaland. You had better continue to be sad, becos no job-seekers here will vote for anybody.

Lolzzzzzzz, nairalanders will contribute money for the Mr. Nairaland to go pay her Bride price, so as you can see she is working hard for that. So don't blame her before she will jump several mountains as she passed several seas to reach here.
Funny beings everywhere you go. Hahahaha. Don't mind me jor.
Well done everyone contributing to success of this thread.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by CrystalRose: 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
Health/beauty/wellness company is seeking young vibrant minds familiar with social media for full or part time work and internship opportunities.

Department :Advertising / marketing etc.
Typical job duties : Advert management,online marketing,social media presence etc

Roles available

Ads & Marketing Intern
Full time N40,000 (available from September)
(PART TIME) N20,000 / N15,000 / N 10,000 (depending on hours)
Part time means you have the option of working from home so a working internet connection is important.
Commission based jobs are also available for those who live outside Lagos.

Must have excellent internet skills,good grammar,creativity and a can-do attitude.

We are located in Lagos with a presence in Kaduna,Abuja,Kogi,PH.

Part time reps with strong skills also wanted[b] through out Nigeria[/b].
Preference for females as it is a beauty and wellness company but males who feel they have strong marketing skills can also apply.

Please send emails with your CV in the body of the email or a professional introduction stating qualifications (highest degree earned) to caprianigeria@gmail.com. Please do not send attachments. In your email please be sure to include
Name:
Do you own a laptop/have access to a computer/smartphone?:
Why you think you would be good for the job:

All the best.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by frankolett(m): 11:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
Eddyken:
experience?
might be d problem.
op send your cv at frabkolet@gmail.com am gonna help u out.. ....
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by obaede: 6:48am On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by obaede: 6:59am On Jun 24, 2015
Urgent Vacancy: One of the Five Star Colleges in Lagos State is in need of Bursar/Accountant. kindly submit your CV now at Pillars Private College 27, Mary Street, Bako Estate, Irawo Bus Stop, Mile 12-Ikorodu Road, Lagos. Or thepillarslagos@yahoo.com For more info: 09097244837
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by merryon: 7:36am On Jun 24, 2015
Personal Assistant to the Manager at Petros Consulting

Petros is a management consultancy firm which provides varied services for organizations,mainly in the areas of Management Consulting, Recruitment and Selection and Training.

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Personal Assistant to the Manager

Job Description
Providing support to ensure the MD's overall efficiency by: Organising the MD's diary Providing first line communication on behalf of MD - such as proposal and letter writing Representing the MD at certain meetings Carrying out research to aid in decision making Keeping the MD up to speed on the various business interests of the firm.

Requirements
A good degree.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
High level of integrity and discretion High level of initiative Good decision making skills Ability to multitask
Ability to work well under pressure and willingness to learn.

Application Closing Date
6th July, 2015

How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae to: recruitment@petros-consulting.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by merryon: 8:25am On Jun 24, 2015
PAYROLL OFFICER
in Lagos

Industry Consulting
Specialization
Company Name Workforce Group  

Minimum Qualification HND  
Required Experience 0 - 1 year  
Available Slots  
Application Deadline 30th Jun, 2015  

Job Description
Responsible for performing variety of complex accounting functions in the preparation, processing, maintenance, verification and reconciliation of employee leave information, payroll/benefit records and payment of remittances.

Responsibilities
·        ·         Payroll Administration
·       ·           Knowledge of HR information systems
·      ·            Knowledge of basic accounting principles related to payroll processing
·         Computer Appreciation Skills
·        ·         Communication Skills (Written & Oral)
·     ·             Numeracy
·       ·           Problem solving skills
·       ·           Documents & Records Keeping

Qualifications and Requirements
·       ·       B.A or B.Sc. degree in Accounting or finance related / numerate discipline.
·             ·       At least one year experience in payroll management for a small or medium sized enterprise required.
·             ·       Ability to manage payroll using a data management software or information system is an added advantage.

Apply at

http://workforcecareermanager.com/view-post-details.php?post_id=72

*. *. *. *.

Blog/Web Content Writers at Riella Direct Limited

Riella Direct is a new and innovative online company where all you've ever hoped to get while sitting in the comfort of your home or office can be achieved.

We are based in Awoyaya Ibeju Lekki, Lagos, as a result of expansion, we require the below staff for immediate employment:

Job Title: Blog/Web Content Writer

Job Description
To write articles in the company's blog as well as content for website.

Application Closing Date
7th July, 2015.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: career@rielladirect.com

Note: Preferred candidates should already reside in the Lekki-Ajah axis, for ease of movement.

*. *. *. *.

Project Manager - Small Projects (201811)
Job ID 201811 - Nigeria - Portharcourt - Power Generation Services - Project Management - Mid-level Professional - Siemens Employee - Full time only

Job Description

The Project Manager (PM) Small-Projects manages - with responsibility for results - Siemens cross-organizational projects of category D/E and/or simultaneously multiple cross-organizational small projects of comparable total complexity in the context of organizational units.

This includes:
Executing the project within the defined requirements (cost, time, quality, customer satisfaction).
Ensuring business success and satisfaction of the customer.
Ensuring professional stakeholder management.
Ensuring timely decisions on open issues, escalating if necessary.

Qualification & Experience:
Bachelors or HND in Engineering or Applied Sciences
1-3years of core project team experience, such as scheduler, contract & claim management, risk management, Document control, etc.
Good usage skill of project management tools (e.g. MS Project, Primavera)
Good working knowledge of Microsoft office suite of applications
Previous working experience in aftermarket service of rotating equipment (turbines, compressors, etc.)
Project Management Planning Learning & Simulation (PMPLS) training will be advantageous.
Must have team leadership skills and ability to navigate through a matrix organization leveraging support from various departments.
Must be able to interact with various internal and external stakeholders of diversified cultural mix.

https://jobsearch.siemens.biz/career?career_ns=job_listing&company=Siemens&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&rcm_site_locale=en_US&career_job_req_id=201811&selected_lang=en_GB&jobAlertController_jobAlertId=&jobAlertController_jobAlertName=&_s.crb=7oqx4viLViLIUpd%2b3V8668JG%2bNA%3d

*. *. *. *.

VACANCIES :.    

List of Applicable Vacancies

Secretarial / Front Desk                                                      
Marketing                                                                          
Accounting                                                                        
Legal                                                                                
Customer Care                                                                   
Electrical                                                                            
Administration                                                                   
Admin Managers                                                               
Engineering                                                                        
Personal Assistant / Executive assistant
Medicine

Domestic Staff
Management
Hotel Management
Art Officers
Architects
Drivers
Quantity Surveyors
Computer Operators
Cleaners

http://walcoss.com/Vacancies.html
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Daniel0sas(m): 9:02am On Jun 24, 2015
For a better way of getting extra income y not join Morgan capitals and earn 2% of ur investment daily.

Note: Morgan capital is not an hyip program. It's safe and has been paying since 2011.

For example if u sign up and invest with #50,000 ur daily returns would b #1000. Just lyk Dat so whatever u invest u get 2% of it daily and u can withdraw ur funds anytime u like. D minimum deposit is 10usd.you can start small with Dat and build ur account.

Sign up through d link at my signature nd start earning daily. 08102063151.or add me on WhatsApp for more info
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
frankolett:
op send your cv at frabkolet@gmail.com am gonna help u out.. ....
I tried sending d CV but keep getting 'message delivering failure' response

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.