Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1487531 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Kollyman: 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
Maromark:
please I need a good hearted Nigerian to teach me how to drive a (car ). I really need it to sustain in Lagos. I av hnd and I av been searching 4 job with no avail and who am squatting with is tired of me. I believe I can raise 5k or. plssss 09092492222 am mike Live @ gbagada area

That's a fair decision, it is better than sitting at home.

Though it might sound funny; pending the time you get someone to teach you, start learning with a car driving simulation (Dr drive app. for instance). U can get it from app stores. It aid your learning

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Maromark(m): 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
Kollyman:

That's a fair decision, it is better than sitting at home.

Though it might sound funny; pending the time you get someone to teach you, start learning with a car driving simulation (Dr drive app. for instance). U can get it from app stores. It aid your learning

thanks man. I Will

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Spyde(m): 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
yearegods:
Hello everyone,

I currently need marketers/distributors for my new School Management/Automation system - SCHOOLFORCE™. If you live around the following regions:

1. Lagos

2. Oyo

3. Abuja

4. Port Harcourt

5. Enugu

6. Onitsha

7. Calabar

8. Edo

9. Delta

10. Benue

and you're interested in marketing and distribution of this software, then, please, drop a comment here with your mobile number, and I'll call you up ASAP. If you currently live outside of Lagos and Oyo, then I should add that it'll help for you to be a little IT aware in order to function properly in this office; but that shouldn't deter you from indicating your interest if you're willing, although preference will be given to those within Lagos and Oyo.

Those of you within Lagos and Oyo will receive adequate training, and marketing materials for marketing and distributing the software.

NOTE: This opportunity is not a Paid Job, but operates on the basis of "Commissions" (and very good ones at that), and I promise we'll all be happy. So, if you're available, just drop your number here, and I'll be in touch ASAP.

In case you know nothing about SCHOOLFORCE™, here's a brief description of the system, here on nairaland:
www.nairaland.com/2408426/schoolforcetm-powerful-school-management-software

Blessings...
08137995487 lagos

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 6:05am On Jul 05, 2015
AFM INTERN in Lagos Nigeria

Description:

Conduct a root-cause analysis exercise Inspect faulty engines and carry-out top-end overhaul Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain engine components Couple and reassemble engine components Clean fuel pumps and injectors Inspect, test, and calibrate fuel pumps and injectors Inspect, test, and replace Turbo Chargers and pump components Inspect, test, and replace Turbo Chargers and pump components

Job: SERVICE
Primary Location: Nigeria-Lagos-Lagos-Island-Nigeria, Lagos, PGBU
Job Type: Internship
Recruitment Job Type Student - Internship
Job Posting: Jul 2, 2015, 6:05:44 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 150002JW

Apply
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by olu4life(m): 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
Pierre Consulting started several years ago with the simple and straightforward mission to provide fast, reliable professional assistance to large firms, local businesses, small offices, home office computer users, academic institutions, and governments in the area of Information Systems Security & Audit, Accounting Services, and Tax Consulting. PIERRE CONSULTING sells solutions & results.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Trainee Consultant

Job Description

IS/IT Audit.
Training of clients on Software for accountants and auditors.
Implementation of software for accountants and auditors.
Schedule classes based on availability of classrooms, equipment, and instructors.
Organize and develop, or obtain, training procedure manuals and guides and course materials such as handouts and visual materials.
Offer specific training programs to help workers maintain or improve job skills.
Monitor, evaluate and record training activities and program effectiveness.
Monitor, evaluate and record training activities and program effectiveness.
Attend meetings and seminars to obtain information for use in training programs, or to inform management of training program status.

Qualifications and Requirements

Minimum of OND, HND, B.Sc in any discipline
Entry Level.
Love for technology
Good computer appreciate skills with Microsoft office packages as an advantage
Good communication skills.
Flexible and teachable personality.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and applications Letter to: info@pierreconsulting.net
Application Deadline 30th September, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by yearegods: 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
Spyde:

08137995487 lagos

Okay, good! Calling you up on Monday.

Blessings...
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by yearegods: 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
Please, I still need more marketers/distributors for SCHOOLFORCE: https://www.nairaland.com/2408426/schoolforcetm-powerful-school-management-software.

Thank you...
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Maromark(m): 7:32am On Jul 06, 2015
yearegods:
Please, I still need more marketers/distributors for SCHOOLFORCE: https://www.nairaland.com/2408426/schoolforcetm-powerful-school-management-software.

Thank you...
But someone needs to av a laptop before he can effectively sell ur software na.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Anoruo(m): 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
Pls I need past questions on fidelity bank entry level test. It is urgent. Thank you.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by besttbabe(f): 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
pierreconsulting pls i need more details on that your post.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by beau49: 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
Anoruo:
Pls I need past questions on fidelity bank entry level test. It is urgent. Thank you.

Try googling fidelity bank test with nairaland in brackets. There might be threads that would be useful to you.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
Anoruo:

When is the test pls?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by workgist: 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
Urgent Vacancy in Ogbomoso (Oyo State)

Photographers: should have experience in both indoor and outdoor photography, should be leaving or willing to relocate to Ogbomoso
Qualification: Professionally trained in photography, minimum of OND

Photo Editor: should be current on the new/recent photo editing software
Qualification: Professionally trained in photography, minimum of OND

Customer Relation/Front desk Officer:preferable female how is smart and friendly, with good command of both English and Yoruba Language
Qualification:HND/BSc in any relevant course

Office Assistant:previous experience in similar role will be an advantage
Qualification: in any relevant course

Only Qualified applicants should forward there cv to jobbank12@gmail.com (Using the Position as the subject of the mail)
call 07018264656 for any question on the opening
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
Anoruo:
Whatever you do, try to study the Gmat 2007 and 2008
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by yearegods: 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
Maromark:

But someone needs to av a laptop before he can effectively sell ur software na.

Effectively? Yes. However, if you don't have access to one, you may still do fine with just my written proposal, and attending the training which showcases the software at work, so you can get a feel of how the entire system works. But I must confess, it might be pretty hard to get clients interested in a system they can't see you demonstrate to some extent. That been said, if you're actually interested, and available, then, just lock-in your spot, and we'll see how we can improvise.

Blessings...
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Maromark(m): 2:44am On Jul 07, 2015
yearegods:

Effectively? Yes. However, if you don't have access to one, you may still do fine with just my written proposal, and attending the training which showcases the software at work, so you can get a feel of how the entire system works. But I must confess, it might be pretty hard to get clients interested in a system they can't see you demonstrate to some extent. That been said, if you're actually interested, and available, then, just lock-in your spot, and we'll see how we can improvise.

Blessings...
yea. Am interested but these restrain. I don't know ur software but I just believe that most schools needs it.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 5:02am On Jul 07, 2015
Fresh Graduate Trainees at Bayz Beverages

Bayz Beverages is one of the Nigeria's largest producers of beverages and distributors, and has one of the broadest home and office bottled water and office coffee service distribution networks in the Nigeria, with the ability to service approximately 85 percent of Nigeria households, as well as national, regional and local offices.
We are currently recruiting for our graduate programme below: 

Job Title: Fresh Graduate Trainees
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 0-1yr

We are looking for fresh graduate who are
Highly intelligent, hardworking, having the ability to apply common sense in analyzing and resolving problems and who value integrity more than wealth.
Work with operations personnel in validation for Core operations related designs greater efficiencies and lower operational costs;
Communicate status of projects to general management level/senior management;
Manage the organization quality process to ensure that new projects and tasks are implemented with minimal interruption to operations and attain the company quality objectives;
Analyzing business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice

Qualifications and Requirements:

BSc/HND in any of the following disciplines
Engineering Industrial, Production, Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics, Civil
Biological & Chemical Sciences Microbiology, Biochemistry, Food Technology, Nutrition, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry
Mathematics, Actuarial Sciences, Statistics, Computer Science,
Social Sciences,Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Marketing

Entry Level but work experience is an added advantage

must have completed the mandatory One Year National Youth Service Programme (NYSC)

Minimum of 5 credits at one sitting in “O” level

Excellent written, oral, interpersonal and organization skills

Achieving results through influence where no direct line authority exist

Exceptionally intelligent and energetic fresh graduates with a strong drive for excellence

Method of application
Only the candidates who meet the above requirements and who reside in Lagos and its environs should send a CV to: career@bayzbaverage.com

Application Closing Date: Not Specified
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 5:20am On Jul 07, 2015
besttbabe:
pierreconsulting pls i need more details on that your post.

Try Google
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by loswhite(m): 7:05am On Jul 07, 2015
Spyde:

08137995487 lagos
07036878632 DELTA WARRI
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by yearegods: 10:04am On Jul 07, 2015
Maromark:

yea. Am interested but these restrain. I don't know ur software but I just believe that most schools needs it.

Okay then, since you're interested, I'll just tell you this: drop your mobile number here when you respond, or send your number to any of my mobile numbers. You can get my numbers on this post where I briefly describe SHOOLFORCE: https://www.nairaland.com/2408426/schoolforcetm-powerful-school-management-software, here on nairaland. When you do, I'll call you up so we can have a chat. You'll also be added to my list, so you can attend the training where I formally introduce and demonstrate my software, as well as discuss with the other guys who have also indicated interest in the system. From there, you can meet me in person, so we can determine how you can fit into the entire process.

God bless...
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by yearegods: 10:11am On Jul 07, 2015
loswhite:
07036878632 DELTA WARRI

Hello,

I can't determine if you're responding to my opening for distributors of SCHOOLFORCE. If you are, please help me know by responding to this post.

Thank you.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by omosoft: 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
yearegods:
Hello everyone,

I currently need marketers/distributors for my new School Management/Automation system - SCHOOLFORCE™. If you live around the following regions:

1. Lagos

2. Oyo

3. Abuja

4. Port Harcourt

5. Enugu

6. Onitsha

7. Calabar

8. Edo

9. Delta

10. Benue

and you're interested in marketing and distribution of this software, then, please, drop a comment here with your mobile number, and I'll call you up ASAP. If you currently live outside of Lagos and Oyo, then I should add that it'll help for you to be a little IT aware in order to function properly in this office; but that shouldn't deter you from indicating your interest if you're willing, although preference will be given to those within Lagos and Oyo.

Those of you within Lagos and Oyo will receive adequate training, and marketing materials for marketing and distributing the software.

NOTE: This opportunity is not a Paid Job, but operates on the basis of "Commissions" (and very good ones at that), and I promise we'll all be happy. So, if you're available, just drop your number here, and I'll be in touch ASAP.

In case you know nothing about SCHOOLFORCE™, here's a brief description of the system, here on nairaland:
www.nairaland.com/2408426/schoolforcetm-powerful-school-management-software

Blessings...
08138883642 Benin
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by loswhite(m): 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
yearegods:

Hello,

I can't determine if you're responding to my opening for distributors of SCHOOLFORCE. If you are, please help me know by responding to this post.

Thank you.
I'm responding to school force
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by medinahadam: 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
08074322442..........Oyo
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by taiwoliu(m): 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
@olu4life...... i dont see any vacancy post on pierre consulting's website. can u pls shed more lyt?
cc: eremy, besttbabe

*modified*
it is stated that there are no vacancy atm but advised to submit CV in case an opening hapns in the future
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
Tuesday 7th July vacancies

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by STENON(f): 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
Good day to you all. I'm Stella by Name, a Fresh graduate from Adeyemi Federal University of Education,Ondo, Studied Physics and Education Bsc(Ed), Although my last semesta result is yet to be out, but my Present CGPA is 4.68/5.00.
Please I'm interested in working in any company or Higher institution of Learning (i.e. University, polytechnic or college of Education) as a non- academic staff. My email is anthonia.stella@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
Please is there any opening for an IT Officer? In-house or public am in.
Please help if you got any info
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
Bennyzino:
Please is there any opening for an IT Officer? In-house or public am in.
Please help if you got any info

Email is benz3n@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.