Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,745 members, 7,802,276 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1487604 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by andrejerry(m): 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
Bros well done. I sent my CV to the email below. this evening, I got a call from a number I think from them and I was asked series of question like an interview and was told I would be gotten back to. is that all or am I to do something. thanks.

eremy:

Jobs at MTN through Arkminster

HND/BSc

Must have NYSC certificate or Exemption certificate

*     Excellent computer and multi-tasking skills

Send your cv to: callcentre5103@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Bsc(m): 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
andrejerry:
Bros well done. I sent my CV to the email below. this evening, I got a call from a number I think from them and I was asked series of question like an interview and was told I would be gotten back to. is that all or am I to do something. thanks.

Requirement?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by andrejerry(m): 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
I think anybody can apply
Bsc:

Requirement?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by andrejerry(m): 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
I think anybody can apply
Bsc:

Requirement?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Checdedon(m): 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
@Rohjay90

Hello, You should Only and Only say what you do know about something or someone. How dare you say something against a company you know nothing about.

What do you know about GNLD. You probably have a bad preconception about it and here you are saying rubbish. You should never speak against anything you know nothing about. If you had past experience with bad people in it, that does not mean GNLD them selves did that to you. How many people graduate from school every year? Thousands of them and how many jobs are in this country. Do you think that the Government can provide jobs for everyone? For the fact that there is no Job security is a great reason to invest in something. Those of you working have you calculated how much you earn per hour, does it worth it? GNLD gives you opportunities and a bright feature. All you need do is help someone else in. Those of you looking at people above you, if you keep looking at them, you will never get there. You need to work hard on your self and forget about those ahead of you. You will get there and make it, Over taking is allowed. Before you criticize or use your fake and outdated knowledge which are all fallacies to say anything about GNLD or any other company, you should GOOGLE things out. Has it not occured to you that most of the world companies are now practicing network marketting? You are blinded by your weak thoughts. To be sincere it is a choice to change your life and it is hard changing your life (Les Brown said) You can remain the way you are but let me remind you the meaning of the word POOR " It means PASSING OVER OPPORTUNITIES REPEATEDLY". Apart from that, we save lives here in Excel corporation and show you ways to live longer and healthier and earn a living.

Be Very Careful with things you post online anywhere.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ammyxx(f): 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
lol...dis dude sha
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
Checdedon:
@Rohjay90

Hello, You should Only and Only say what you do know about something or someone. How dare you say something against a company you know nothing about.

What do you know about GNLD. You probably have a bad preconception about it and here you are saying rubbish. You should never speak against anything you know nothing about. If you had past experience with bad people in it, that does not mean GNLD them selves did that to you. How many people graduate from school every year? Thousands of them and how many jobs are in this country. Do you think that the Government can provide jobs for everyone? For the fact that there is no Job security is a great reason to invest in something. Those of you working have you calculated how much you earn per hour, does it worth it? GNLD gives you opportunities and a bright feature. All you need do is help someone else in. Those of you looking at people above you, if you keep looking at them, you will never get there. You need to work hard on your self and forget about those ahead of you. You will get there and make it, Over taking is allowed. Before you criticize or use your fake and outdated knowledge which are all fallacies to say anything about GNLD or any other company, you should GOOGLE things out. Has it not occured to you that most of the world companies are now practicing network marketting? You are blinded by your weak thoughts. To be sincere it is a choice to change your life and it is hard changing your life (Les Brown said) You can remain the way you are but let me remind you the meaning of the word POOR " It means PASSING OVER OPPORTUNITIES REPEATEDLY". Apart from that, we save lives here in Excel corporation and show you ways to live longer and healthier and earn a living.

[b] Bia, chill a sec and listen.....I've looking forward to this opportunity for a very long time, pls help me pass this information to your superiors.

Nobody is saying GNLD or network marketing is bad. My plight is, why decieve people to attend your so called interview and seminars??

Imagine I applied to a sch sometime ago, only from me to receive a text from this strange num, sequel to ur bla bla bla.....I had to call to confirm and the guy told me they recruit for the said sch that I should come with my credentials for interview.....only for me to get there and discovered its this same set of people again WHY?

Just imagine, if I had an accident on the way just because I wanted to attend an interview that I didn't apply for? I travelled from Abeokuta very early in the morning to meet up their 9am schedule.

Anytime you want to invite people for your seminars, state it clearly what the person is coming for.....whoever is interested will come.....please STOP TRICKING PEOPLE INTO ATTENDING YOUR SEMINARS AGAIN!

And I've vowed to myself, anytime I'm tricked into such again.....hell will let loose in that particular building for that day.....becos I I'll make sure I collect my tfare both to and fro before I leave.

THANKS [/b]

27 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by oyafemi(m): 12:14am On Jul 24, 2015
Deyqunlay:
[b] Bia, chill a sec and listen.....I've looking forward to this opportunity for a very long time, pls help me pass this information to your superiors.

Nobody is saying GNLD or network marketing is bad. My plight is, why decieve people to attend your so called interview and seminars??

Imagine I applied to a sch sometime ago, only from me to receive a text from this strange num, sequel to ur bla bla bla.....I had to call to confirm and the guy told me they recruit for the said sch that I should come with my credentials for interview.....only for me to get there and discovered its this same set of people again WHY?

Just imagine, if I had an accident on the way just because I wanted to attend an interview that I didn't apply for? I travelled from Abeokuta very early in the morning to meet up their 9am schedule.

Anytime you want to invite people for your seminars, state it clearly what the person is coming for.....whoever is interested will come.....please STOP TRICKING PEOPLE INTO ATTENDING YOUR SEMINARS AGAIN!

And I've vowed to myself, anytime I'm tricked into such again.....hell will let loose in that particular building for that day.....becos I I'll make sure I collect my tfare both to and fro before I leave.

THANKS [/b]
that is so annoying

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nlevel(m): 1:37am On Jul 24, 2015
bodeoni:

Send me a mail through NL. I could do a free appraisal for you

OK.THANKS
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Mintayo(m): 1:44am On Jul 24, 2015
Samtobh:
PLEASE IS THIS GENUINE
Hello,
Subsequent upon your application to the position of Quality Control officer in a modern
Bakery and Confectionery business, this is to invite you for an interview.
The details of the interview are as follows:
Position: Quality Control officer
Date: Thursday 23rd July, 2015
Time: 10.3​0am
Venue: 24a, Sule Abuka street (By GTB) Opebi, Ikeja
Lagos.
Kindly confirm this appointment by replying to this email and come with an updated
version of your resume.
Bros how far, how was the interview?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nlevel(m): 2:26am On Jul 24, 2015
eremy:

Check my signature. I won't charge you but you can show appreciation however you choose - when you see your real reflection in your new resume.

THANKS.I have since sent you a mail but no reply yet.Better still can you just send me your email ad here so i can just attach my CV to it.Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nlevel(m): 2:35am On Jul 24, 2015
andrejerry:

pls i also sent my cv to that email ad 3 days ago and i wonder why i havent been called.do u have experience as a customer care agent and watz d phone interview like?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by andrejerry(m): 7:44am On Jul 24, 2015
It was like a normal interview/ conversation ...
Nlevel:

pls i also sent my cv to that email ad 3 days ago and i wonder why i havent been called.do u have experience as a customer care agent and watz d phone interview like?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by preciousbaba: 9:32am On Jul 24, 2015
Oladavis PUBLICATION is recruiting eligible male and female in Marketing Executives, Marketing Team Leader and Marketers for their new product. all Interested candidates should forward their C.V to the following Email: oladaviespublication@gmail.com or tundedavies6@gmail.com,tunlaworld@yahoo.com on or before 28th July 2015 or contact the Personnel Manager on 08093374954,08023529006 please just for the serious minded people.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Fastgrade(m): 10:49am On Jul 24, 2015
[b][/b] ok
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by KingOfTalk(m): 11:19am On Jul 24, 2015
Pls @ eremy, I really appreciate your hardwork here God bless you, if you ever come across any vacancy for fresh graduates in international relations, pls let us know. Thanks a lot.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
Thurs
Guardian 23 July

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by oyafemi(m): 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
Pls is this for real...
Interview invitation

Venue: 5th Avenue, 52 Road, House 20, Green and White Building by 52 junction bus stop, Festac Town Lagos.

Date: Tuesday 28/7/2015 Time: 9am. Come along with C.V and copy of credentials.
Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by tobloj(m): 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
The purpose of the the thread has been negated. Post only entry level jobs pls

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Benny4(m): 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
eremy:
XR CONSULT AND HR/CONSULT seeks for candidates to fill the following positions: Admin
Officers, Customer care Officer, Accountant, Marketing Executives for our clients companies in
ikeja, Surulere, Apapa and Lagos Island area of Lagos State. Only shortlisted candidates would
be contacted.
How to Apply
Send your CV to: xrconsult@gmail.com

Boss, plz i just got an invite from this coy, and read some stuff on here which is not encouraging to attend, so would like to know if u could offer any help on em. Thanks.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Benny4(m): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
oyafemi:
Pls is this for real...
Interview invitation

Venue: 5th Avenue, 52 Road, House 20, Green and White Building by 52 junction bus stop, Festac Town Lagos.

Thanks

Same here, but am actually traveling for another interview so might not actually come back for this... Plz fill me in if u attend. Nagode!
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by pagemeupdate(m): 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
Vacancy for Graduate Female Accountant, Lawyer & Financial Analyst

To Apply click the link below:

http://www.pagemeupdate.com/2015/07/vacancy-for-graduate-female-accountant.html

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by oyafemi(m): 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Benny4:

Same here, but am actually traveling for another interview so might not actually come back for this... Plz fill me in if u attend. Nagode!
ok, no p bro..

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
... the meaning of the word POOR " It means PASSING OVER OPPORTUNITIES REPEATEDLY". Apart from that, we save lives here in Excel corporation and show you ways to live longer and healthier and earn a living.

Be Very Careful with things you post online anywhere. [/quote]

Mr GNLG or what eva ur nonsense coy name is...stop deceiving graduate to attend seminars and den asking dem to pay money to still marjet ur products u hear me so? If u claim to b rich with ur so call GNLD multinational business I want to ask u how many cars, house have ur bought since u joined dem? Have they taken u to d so call united state or give u d brain washed and unrealistic mini villa they promise to build wen u attain ur supposed target? Have u even attain ur target or has any of ur down line finish selling his pvc Nonsense ppl! If u claim u r proud of ur coy why can't u identify it in ur interview messages? Instead u chose to ripe job graduate frm their little money...some of us travel as far as the north, east and within to attend ur annoying and god4saken seminars...guy no let me swear 4u o...nonsense! If I catch una enh body go tell una.. Its people with little or no education @ all or r either 3rd class/pass graduate or dullard that have no hope of getting a job or functioning optimally wen employed do that GLND...rubb1sh!!!

3 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
oyafemi:
Pls is this for real...
Interview invitation

Thanks

Bro I didn't wanna comment b4 because I may discourage u frm giving a shot. I once attend one interview in festac but I don't rlly knw if its d same address wit d above and wen I got there we were asked to pay 2k each b4 we can b interview...nobody was ready to pay but some desperate ppl went ahead to pay, I had d interview and never heard frm them ever again. I wud advice u google d name of d coy in d txt to c if its genuine else u shun it...it cud b all dos nonsense GNLG ppl
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by preciousbaba: 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
OladavisPUBLICATION is recruiting eligible male and female in Marketing Executives, Marketing Team Leader and Marketers for their new product. all Interested candidates should forward their C.V to the following Email: oladaviespublication@gmail.com or tundedavies6@gmail.com on or before 28th July 2015 or contact the Personnel Manager on 08093374954,08023529006 for further enquiries.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hallmark University is a vision and wealth of experience-driven private University granted operational licence by the Federal Government. Its objective is to create a world-class University with innovation and creativity as its bedrock. Hallmark University education guarantees Strategic Academic Excellence and Exemplary Values. It provides holistic education inculcating attitude, intellectual skills and character-building for lifelong learning and career development in the traditional and contemporary professions in the industry, government and business. The School is located at Km 65, Shagamu-Ore Expressway, Ijebu-Itele, Ogun State

The University therefore invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the under-listed positions:

(1) Health Centre Management:
. Medical Officers I,
. Medical Officers II,

(b) For qualifications and experience for non-teaching staff for the above vacant positions, candidates are advised to visit our website “www.hallmark.edu.ng” for details.
(c) Salary
Hallmark University runs a unique remuneration package (HUTISS) which is comparable to what obtains in other tertiary institutions.

METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are required to submit 20 type-written copies of their applications and Curriculum Vitae, giving information in the following format:

(i)       Full names with surname in capitals
(ii)      Date of birth, town and state of origin
(iii)      Nationality
(iv)     Current postal address including GSM telephone number and E-mail address
(v)      Permanent home address
(vi)     Marital status
(vii)     Names and ages of children
(viii)    Institutions attended with dates
(ix)     Academic qualifications
(x)      List of publications in details
(xi)     Working experience
(xii)     Present employment, status, salary and employer
(xiii)    Extra-curricular activities
(xiv)    Names and addresses of 3 referees, two of whom must be authorities in Library Science who should forward their reports under confidential cover directly to the Vice-Chancellor, Hallmark University, Ijebu-Itele.

SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
Applications should be submitted under confidential cover in seated envelopes marked: “Post of -----------” to:

The Vice-Chancellor
Hallmark University, Ijebu-Itele
i/c Vivian Fowler Memorial College,
Plot 5, Balogun Street, Billings Way, Oregun,
Ikeja, Lagos

CLOSING DATE
Applications for both positions should reach the office of the Vice-Chancellor not later than (4) four weeks from the date of this publication.

S.L. ADEFEMI

http://www.medicalworldnigeria.com/2015/07/hallmark-university-vacancies-for-medical-officers-1-11
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
Urgent Vacancies

1)A Professional Graphic Artist
2)professional video Editor
3)Software developer good with SMTP server building, HTTP, Api integration, wordpress,joomla, PHP and HTML 5 email &webdesigns
4) blog&social media content developer&manager knowledgable in relevant plugins is needed.
5) skillful script editor
Minimum educational requirement SSCE.
Send your cv to hr@gtext.com.ng, copy gtextgroup@gmail
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Rohjay90: 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
Checdedon:
@Rohjay90

Reading through your post, i discovered that u have really been brainwashed by these people, for your information, i know many things about GNLD than u self, d CE0 of P and C consortium is an alpha, i know him wella. If i may ask u, which team do you belong to; Abimbola Shakirat, Afeez Tijani, Olanike bello etc
I am not against GNLD but i hate the dubious ways you deceive people with fake job adverts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 5:02am On Jul 25, 2015
Thurs jobs 23 July

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 5:18am On Jul 25, 2015
M

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.