Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC (25691 Views)

Secession. Catalonia To Vote On Referendum From Spain. / Scotland Yard Detectives Identified In Uk Bribing Scandal - James Ibori / Osama Bin Laden's Death Does Not Swing American Voters To President Barack Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by godwinkessi: 6:56am On Sep 19, 2014
That's why I love reasonable countries. Some people just want independence so they can start looting.

1 Like

Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by dstnd: 6:56am On Sep 19, 2014
Let go beg britain to take us back..lool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by Awoofawo(m): 6:56am On Sep 19, 2014
wellmax: I said it, these guys will remain with the UK

And they will remain slaves forever..... The matter dey pain me for body gan! cool

Make mama Charle find more stronger chain to hold that yeye uncorn down for her backyard... cool

3 Likes

Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by bigtt76(f): 6:57am On Sep 19, 2014
The Scots probably saw what happened when their fellow Scot left Man U (English Premier Club) and another was brought in naaaaa tongue dem nor de tell blind man say rain de fall naaaaa grin
Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by LMAyedun(m): 6:58am On Sep 19, 2014
Keneking: Jonathannnnnnnnnnnnn angry
What has he done this time?
Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by MadCow1: 6:58am On Sep 19, 2014
God Bless the Queen...

Long Live the United Kingdom and Scotland
Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by jaybee3(m): 6:59am On Sep 19, 2014
Basic common sense..... Stronger together weaker apart

4 Likes

Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by Awoofawo(m): 6:59am On Sep 19, 2014
abes: A classic case of stockholm syndrome....

Na so o! Dem wan remain mama charle slaves.... The thing dey pain me o! cool

1 Like

Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by touchmeder: 7:00am On Sep 19, 2014
I guessed it wil go like this but I'm still shocked!
Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by MadCow1: 7:00am On Sep 19, 2014
Awoofawo:

And they will remain slaves forever..... The matter dey pain me for body gan! cool

Make mama Charle find more stronger chain to hold that yeye uncorn down for her backyard... cool

Slaves... Lol.

That's one way to look at it..

But I think they voted wisely.. Staying with the brits now is the best amidst the current issues in the EU.
Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by legendsilver(m): 7:03am On Sep 19, 2014
Abeg leave scotland for now let's face unilag.
For your unilag M.sc past questions on transportation geography, geography, and any other course, I am here to provide it for you. Hurry while stock last, don't waste your #22,500 just like that. A word is enough for the wise..............!
Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by touchmeder: 7:03am On Sep 19, 2014
MadCow1:

Slaves... Lol.

But I think they voted wisely.. Staying with the brits now is the best amidst the current issues in the EU.
U are right. I bliv its the right choice 4,NOW. I still see them walking away in d future when they are more confident n tins are more settled.

2 Likes

Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by fapcrook(m): 7:04am On Sep 19, 2014
mikeansy: Victory for democracy At least they voted Whether yes or no. But they voted and that's what matters
abiio, they evewn voted without rigging
Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by Arcard(m): 7:05am On Sep 19, 2014
Nyc dcition i think
Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by Muscomide: 7:06am On Sep 19, 2014
When will the various ethnic nationalities that make up Nigeria be given an opportunity, like the Scots, to have a say on whether or not they want to be a part of this so called federation?

13 Likes

Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by Awoofawo(m): 7:09am On Sep 19, 2014
MadCow1:

Slaves... Lol.

Bro morning no vex say what said no enter my ears! Na cause I dey vex gan this morning those yeye Scot just spoil business for us for 9ja!

How we Oduduwan and Bafrian go come do am na? cool

1 Like

Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 7:09am On Sep 19, 2014
gerrardomendes:
Arrest this guy
what
Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by chuksp09(m): 7:12am On Sep 19, 2014
Rejecting independence? well they have a good economy, why wont they reject it when they have virtually nothing to worry about, if they have something like bokoharam, illiteracy and ebola to worry about, they would stop this rubbish!

5 Likes

Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by louis07(m): 7:12am On Sep 19, 2014
Na them sabi
Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 19, 2014
at least, they are not being forced to stay with bombs!

1 Like

Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by redcliff: 7:13am On Sep 19, 2014
That is the big difference between humans and monkeys, Between developed and under* developed. Thats the difference between true democracy and hypocrisy.

4 Likes

Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by seunmsg(m): 7:13am On Sep 19, 2014
I hope those calling for the break-up of Nigeria can learn from this scottish referendum. Scotland is far more developed than most of the geo political zones clamouring for independence in Nigeria and still, they voted to remain part of the United Kingdom. If we put our acts together as a country, we are far better off as one big united country. Nigeria must remain a big, united and indivisible union. All we need to make it work is to vote for good leaders based on merit and not tribal/ religious sentiment.

5 Likes

Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by whizkidy: 7:15am On Sep 19, 2014
This is media propaganda by BBC. As at 6am this morning,the yes camp is still leading,

2 Likes

Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by DonaldGenes(m): 7:17am On Sep 19, 2014
englishmart: To be independent na by force?

Some selfish people wanting to loot by enforcing independence.

We are not going to leave the UK.
Period!
And must you coerce other people to be part of Uk? Is it by force?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 19, 2014
Awoofawo:

Make mama Charle find more stronger chain to hold that yeye unicorn down for her backyard... cool
I swear..... Scotland people don fall their ancestors and unborn generations hand.
Mama charlie must be in high spirits now. No fiefdom lost angry

4 Likes

Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by Mudley313: 7:19am On Sep 19, 2014
seunmsg: I hope those calling for the break-up of Nigeria can learn from this scottish referendum. Scotland is far more developed than most of the geo political zones clamouring for independence in Nigeria and still, they voted to remain part of the United Kingdom. If we put our acts together as a country, we are far better off as one big united country. Nigeria must remain a big, united and indivisible union. All we need to make it work is to vote for good leaders based on merit and not tribal/ religious sentiment.

Not necessarily. This is a clear case of stockholm syndrome. I live alone but my parents live in a better bigger house. I could save more by living with them and in a bigger better house but as an INDEPENDENT MAN I feel better off living INDEPENDENTLY. The United States and Canada were both under Britain at one point, look at them now

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by ichommy(m): 7:21am On Sep 19, 2014
Operations stay with UK
Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 19, 2014
Mudley313:

Not necessarily. This is a clear case of stockholm syndrome. I live alone but my parents live in a better bigger house. I could save more by living with them and in a bigger better house but as an INDEPENDENT MAN I feel better off living INDEPENDENTLY. The United States and Canada were both under Britain at one point, look at them now
Thank you, I don't know why most pips are so shortsighted because of d crumbs dey getting (yes most scots voted NO out of fear and threats to their economy from london)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by Awoofawo(m): 7:23am On Sep 19, 2014
careytommy:
I swear..... Scotland people don fall their ancestors and unborn generations hand.
Mama charlie must be in high spirits now. No fiefdom lost angry

So you see am the way am seeing it...

And to add insult; the way bbc and pro yes reported the result is sum up thus: Scotland bow to your Lord!!!

Image the affront coming from the British cool

2 Likes

Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 19, 2014
WILLIAM WALLACE WOULD BE DISAPPOINTED WITH THE CURRENT BREED OF SCOTS....WHAT A BUNCH OF PU55IES!

3 Likes

Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:24am On Sep 19, 2014
[size=18pt]
VERY SAD RESULTS!

IT WAS A CLOSE MATCH.

ETHNIC INDEPENDENCE IS IMPORTANT!

SCOTLAND THE BRAVE![/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycy0KZMlV6c

1 Like

Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by Canme4u(m): 7:24am On Sep 19, 2014
Na dem wahala be that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Greece Wildfire– Thousands Evacuated As Out Of Control Blaze Engulfs Homes(Pix) / No Christmas Ceasefire - Russia Rejects Ukraine Peace Proposal / Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.