Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1203 Views)

Stolen Sperm....please Help.! / Reveal: How Your Unclad Pictures Are Stolen From Your Phone, Tablet And Laptop / Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by pelvicky(m): 6:21am On Sep 19, 2014
Re: . by ERCROSS(m): 7:02am On Sep 19, 2014
Oh my gosh...
Imagine d qwestion He's asking.
A bullet to d head of whoever answers dat qweshun..
Mods...
Push dis topic to d back..
Dis guy must be kidding me.
Re: . by Srallens(m): 7:08am On Sep 19, 2014
U sure se she neva wash somtin put for food 4u? Dis one pass jaz oo. Lol.......
Re: . by pelvicky(m): 7:35am On Sep 19, 2014
ERCROSS: Oh my gosh...
Imagine d qwestion He's asking.
A bullet to d head of whoever answers dat qweshun..
Mods...
Push dis topic to d back..
Dis guy must be kidding me.
but i no dey love another person nw,.am confuse
Re: . by pelvicky(m): 7:36am On Sep 19, 2014
Srallens: U sure se she neva wash somtin put for food 4u? Dis one pass jaz oo. Lol.......
shd i go back to her?
Re: . by justmag(m): 7:42am On Sep 19, 2014
Is this a Legit Question?? If YES then you can't be serious. She is clearly all kinds of crazy!!
Re: . by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 19, 2014
Itz 2 early 4 me to start reading stories....bt 4rm d topic ,i guess u were dump or vice versa....SORRY.

1 Like

Re: . by valmunich(m): 8:00am On Sep 19, 2014
Op, do you think things will be any different if you go back to her? Life's too short to still love an ex to that extent. She's expired, go for more new goods. By the way, it's 'pride'
Re: . by pelvicky(m): 8:36am On Sep 19, 2014
Thank u all for your advice
Re: . by dre11(m): 9:26am On Sep 19, 2014
pelvicky: Please your advice will be needed here. Tanks

I have a girl,,oh my God..we love each other,we are found of each other...infact, i experience the sweetness of love.

I wish love could not end because during that time am flowing in love,,its a nice thing to be....we would chat close 12a.m of the next day...let me round it up with this "I LOVE THIS GIRL WITH MY WHOLE HEART" then, and she also knew it.

But i have a problem about this girl that i have been keeping but does not make me comfortable,,sometimes i comfronted her about it but she will brush it away. That problem is "Proudness"

my girl can proud with anytn despite she is not that beautiful but she is brillant o...she disregard almost everybody including me.
I told my friends(male) about it,they said maybe she has 2 many boys on her list...when it seems like she won't listen,,i end the relationship,cos to me o...am nothing before her.

She would demand for card,money and i would send it to her.....less i forget,,,i discovered she is not into me anymore,..she will upload her pix with a guy bt always demand money frm me...wat my people call FRIEND ZONE.

As i said earlier, i cut the relationship, but trust me its not easy to leave her but i gat no choice.
I watch EPL matches, listen to songs, concentrate on my books just to forget her...but i experience the bitterness of love.

To God be the glory, i get over this and i am free,,wow! I knew single is perfect.

After two weeks, i want to be in love again with another person, but all this girl given me greenlight are not my choice,,despite they are more beautiful than the former one,.bt my love for the former is incomparable,,I THink my heart is still with her.

Now my question to you :
should i go back to my former girl or be single,,cos not be in love is like an impotent man...i don't see myself given another girl the love i have for her then.

Go back and be her mugu for lifeangry
I don't just know why we ignore the signs when its too glaring for a blind man to see and know that ure just a spare tyre and noting more...
Re: . by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 19, 2014
Love things.

Don't go back gradually the hold she has on your heart will fade away then one day you will find some woman who will be IT for you. Let her go.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 19, 2014
andromida: Love things.

Don't go back gradually the hold she has on your heart will fade away then one day you will find some woman who will be IT for you. Let her go.

Your choice of ‘words’ is attractive. kiss
Re: . by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 19, 2014
TrollMan:

Your choice of ‘words’ is attractive. kiss

Seriouslee? cheesy

Actually thank you.
Re: . by stinggy(m): 11:51am On Sep 19, 2014
pelvicky: Please your advice will be needed here. Tanks

I have a girl,,oh my God..we love each other,we are found of each other...infact, i experience the sweetness of love.

I wish love could not end because during that time am flowing in love,,its a nice thing to be....we would chat close 12a.m of the next day...let me round it up with this "I LOVE THIS GIRL WITH MY WHOLE HEART" then, and she also knew it.

But i have a problem about this girl that i have been keeping but does not make me comfortable,,sometimes i comfronted her about it but she will brush it away. That problem is "Proudness"

my girl can proud with anytn despite she is not that beautiful but she is brillant o...she disregard almost everybody including me.
I told my friends(male) about it,they said maybe she has 2 many boys on her list...when it seems like she won't listen,,i end the relationship,cos to me o...am nothing before her.

She would demand for card,money and i would send it to her.....less i forget,,,i discovered she is not into me anymore,..she will upload her pix with a guy bt always demand money frm me...wat my people call FRIEND ZONE.

As i said earlier, i cut the relationship, but trust me its not easy to leave her but i gat no choice.
I watch EPL matches, listen to songs, concentrate on my books just to forget her...but i experience the bitterness of love.

To God be the glory, i get over this and i am free,,wow! I knew single is perfect.

After two weeks, i want to be in love again with another person, but all this girl given me greenlight are not my choice,,despite they are more beautiful than the former one,.bt my love for the former is incomparable,,I THink my heart is still with her.

Now my question to you :
should i go back to my former girl or be single,,cos not be in love is like an impotent man...i don't see myself given another girl the love i have for her then.

First off, from your explanation, you were the only one loving her. She never loved you. So the question should be - 'should I still continue wooing this babe'.
Again, you said she's proud, can you live with a proud girl? If yes, then intensify efforts on her.
You know she's materialistic and demands a lot, well, if you're so rich, you can continue spending big on her since that seems to make you happy.

Lastly, my brother, what you need most at this time is to work on your english. Believe me, you need it more than this babe.

(1) (Reply)

Puzzle!!! Why Do Men Act And Talk Better Under The Influence Of Alcohol?!! / Photos : Man Queues For 44 Hours To Buy New Iphone 6 To Win Back Wife / Why Do Girls Assume All Handsome Guys Are Self Obsessed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.