Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:51 PM

PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. (23531 Views)

Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window / South African Government To Pay All Virgins R200 Every Month In Bid To Fight HIV / Heartbroken Teenager Jumps From Third-floor Window In Suicide Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by mankand(m): 10:59am On Sep 19, 2014
looking4job: HELLO NAIRALANDERS,

PLEASE SAVE A BROTHER. SAVE A SOUL. I'M FRUSTRATED AND SINKING IN ABJECT POVERTY. I NEED A JOB URGENTLY AND I WILL SINCERELY APPRECIATE ANY FORM OF HELP RENDERED TO ME CONCERNING GETTING EMPLOYED. IF YOU'RE IN POSITION TO HELP WITH ANY USEFUL INFORMATION, KINDLY PM ME. GOD BLESS YOU ALL

send me your CV to nigeria@transukrvuz.com
Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by Orikinla(m): 11:34am On Sep 19, 2014
looking4job: HELLO NAIRALANDERS,

PLEASE SAVE A BROTHER. SAVE A SOUL. I'M FRUSTRATED AND SINKING IN ABJECT POVERTY. I NEED A JOB URGENTLY AND I WILL SINCERELY APPRECIATE ANY FORM OF HELP RENDERED TO ME CONCERNING GETTING EMPLOYED. IF YOU'RE IN POSITION TO HELP WITH ANY USEFUL INFORMATION, KINDLY PM ME. GOD BLESS YOU ALL

PLEASE, GO TO THE HOUSE ON THE ROCK ON VICTORIA ISLAND AND THE BILLIONAIRE PASTOR PAUL ADEFARASIN. HE HAS A JOB FOR YOU.

Hey! I'm A Billionaire, Nigerian Pastor Cries Out - Forbes
http://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2011/06/22/hey-im-a-billionaire-nigerian-pastor-cries-out/
Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by Orikinla(m): 11:47am On Sep 19, 2014
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP’s) Diepreye Solomon Peter Alamieyeseigha, former governor of Bayelsa State in Nigeria from 29 May 1999 to 9 December 2005 jumped bail in December 2005 from the United Kingdom by allegedly disguising himself as a woman to chieftain, Buruji Kashamu.
And another Papa Deceive Pikin (PDP)'s chieftain is the one who used the private jet of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, the president of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) to smuggle $10 million in cash meant for illegal arms purchase into South Africa.
And this is the same ruling party Nigerians want to continue in power?

Are these people cursed?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by stinggy(m): 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
carammel: I used to think the man is a northerner from his name,Buruji Kashamu.
Anyways that is none of my business.
Jonathan and PDP should clear their mess.
OK #bye undecided
Northerner bawo grin
Na sabe/popo yorubaman.. all dos dahomey yorubas wey sneak enta 9ja grin
Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by focus7: 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
aljharem:

Who is you guys ? Lets expose these politicians hypocrisies. Don't defend any.
don't give ur self bp, dis not about Tinubu.
Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
omenka: Send me a mail with your cv. Kennedyiroh883@gmail.com. God bless.

I sent you an email now. Please reply urgently
Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
fashoga: . YOUR LOCATION?

Ibadan Oyo state
Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by omenka(m): 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
looking4job:

Thanks. I sent you a mail
Alryt. Seen it. Pls mail the class of degree you graduated with and any other languages you can speak, foreign or local. Wanna forward the document right away.

Thanks.
Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
mankand:

send me your CV to nigeria@transukrvuz.com

I sent you a mail. Thank you
Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by UpLoyo: 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
aljharem: [size=18pt]U.S AGENTS EXPOSE BOLA TINUBU'S DRUG TRAFFICKING DEALS [/size]

Facts have emerged that the erstwhile Governor of Lagos state, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu may have been involved in a white heroin trafficking network which operated in Chicago and some parts of Indiana and led by one Adegboyega Mueez Akande between 1988 and 1993. The source of the white heroine was identified as one Mr. Lee Andrew Edwards who was incarcerated for attempting to murder a federal agent while the agent was executing a search warrant on him.

According to the Verified Complaint for forfeiture in case No. 93 C 4483 Obtained by SaharaReporters, which was filed on July 26, 1993 before the Hon. Judge Nordberg of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, the United States Government urged the Court to order the forfeiture of funds in accounts Nos. 263226700 held by First Heritage Bank in the name of Bola Tinubu, funds in accounts 39483134, 39483396, 4650279566, 00400220, 39936404 and 39936383 held by Citibank N.A in the name of Bola Tinubu and funds in accounts 52050-89451952,52050-89451952, 52050-89451953 held by Citibank in the name of Bola Tinubu because there was probable cause to believe that the funds in Tinubu's bank accounts represented proceeds of narcotics trafficking or were monies involved in financial transactions in violations of 18 U.S.C, sections 1956 and 1957 and therefore, was forfeitable to the U.S Government.

http://www.pointblanknews.com/os1147.html

Is this a Tinubu thread? You are nothing but a dumb.asss

4 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
omenka: Alryt. Seen it. Pls mail the class of degree you graduated with and any other languages you can speak, foreign or local. Wanna forward the document right away.

Thanks.

I've sent everything you requested for. Thanks
Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by UpLoyo: 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
Padipadi:
Your font is hurrible!
Don't use capital letters, you can only start a sentence with capital letter.
In addition, your plea is not persuasive.
Last Bullet
I won't employ you!

Neither would I employ you, because you are a horrible speller. Do you have to beat up on someone who's already down?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
UpLoyo:

Pls next time you need assistance, try not to type in CAPS. It is annoying and you might get the person who really want's to help pissed off. I hope you CV doesn't look anything like your typing. And should someone actually help, always remember to thank them the same way you've asked openly. I know you might have typed because you wanted to draw attention to yourself; using a different font color and bolded would have achieved the same result without shouting words. Hope you find the job you really desire soon. God's speed.

Thank you
Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by sweetgala(m): 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
etunoman76: A United States Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit sitting in Illinois has declared a Peoples Democratic Party (PDP’s) chieftain, Buruji Kashamu, a fugitive wanted in America for trial over allegations of importing drug to the country.

According to him, the court feigns ignorance of the statistics that show a serious racial prejudice against blacks and foreigners (especially from developing countries) by the mainly white dominated federal judiciary of the United States.

He said that the prejudice of the justice of the appeal court was patent in the casual manner it treated ‘this important matter and attempts to “call a dog a bad name in order to hang it.”

He accused the court of trying to change a fundamental principle of criminal and International Human rights law by placing upon a suspect who had never been in the U.S. before (merely upon being informed of allegations against him before a U.S. Court) the responsibility to buy a cheap ticket from www.priceline.com, come to the U.S. to surrender himself into the arms of the U.S. judiciary (to prove his innocence of the charges against him?).

He said: ?”I do not believe that justice has been done. And it is not over yet.”

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/09/pdp-chieftain-kashamu-loses-bid-stop-drug-trial-u-s/

The man does have a point. He is innocent until proven guilty and not otherwise

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by UpLoyo: 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
lastpage: Okay, enough of the dunce arguments!

Lets get serious because the issue is serious.

No PDP or APC nonsense anymore. We can discuss without injecting that "Party Angle" to it. It may be important, but its minor right now.

I have my own questions:

1.) This Kashamu of a guy has NEVER been to the U.S.A

2.) He was fing.er.ed by one or more, of the accused

3.) A British Court refused to extradite him to the U.S.A

4.) He says he is not involved

5.) American Judge asked him to come and dance to "American Justice" Music. Asked him to buy a ticket ....but refused to seek an official extradition!

6.) Kashamu says he is not unaware that "White dominated Courts" are prejudiced against blacks, especially foreign-blacks shocked shocked

7.) Kashamu was referred to as the ring leader so he would probably get a LIFE sentence if he steps into the U.S, as his "lesser mates" have been convicted as well

Question are:
a.) Do you think he will get a fair trial in the U.S?
b.) Knowing how closely knit (Dog and Tail) the relationship between U.S and U.K is, if he was actually guilty, do you think U.K will refuse his extradition to the U.S.A?
c.) As it appears, reading the tone of that American judge, l have a feeling that her mind is already made-up on what to do to this Kashamu dude
d.) Is the onus not on the U.S to file an extradition request and then see if our Govt will refuse it or not? They did not file one, till now

e.) Is Kashamu not right to feel he wont get fair justice, as a Black man, one who has never been to the U.S and a Nigerian whose said "accomplices" have already been sentenced?
f.) Going by cases of 'Black Americans" and the justice they get in America, would Kashamu not be very stewpid to hand himself over and trust that Justice would be done to him?

I am all for putting a proven criminal behind bars but l am not for this colonial mentality stuff that assumes Africans are lower animals and should be treated as such.

Finally, let us reverse the situation: can Nigerian Govt ask an American who has never steeped foot in Nigeria, to come for trial in Nigeria just on the foot of accusation by someone under trial and eventual conviction? Your guess is as good as mine. wink wink

My suggestion is this: Put him on trial in a "neutral third country". Put all the evidence before the judge there and let him/her decide his guilt.

Lastpage!

Caveat: This is not a a defence of Kashamu's innocence or guilt, it is just my own dispassionate look at the whole issue.
The PDP Vs. APC E-fighters can take over from here! grin grin

1. Does he have to live in the US before he commits an offense there? - Absolutely not. Did Osama ever visited NY before he was indicted as having a hand in the twin towers falling? From your reasoning, you're saying he has to be physically present in the US before he can commit a crime?

2. So if he was fingered by one of the accused, you are saying it was a set up or he was being lied against? A guy that is thousands of miles away from the US was just randomly identified from a picture and you think, oh he was just unlucky they picked his picture from the line up out of millions of picture online? Gosshh

3. I assume you are living in Nigeria; if for instance you are indicted for a crime you had no part in and you have the means of getting out of Nigeria; would you not show up to defend your integrity? There's nothing like the American Justice, justice is justice. One thing is guaranteed you will get a fair trial. Because he's black has nothing to do with what the judge said. You can mess up your own country where there is lawlessness and get away with it but you cannot in proxy be committing a crime in other countries where there a rule of laws.

4. "Kashamu says he is not unaware that "White dominated Courts" are prejudiced against blacks, especially foreign-blacks" - bullcrap, he just figured out blacks are minority. So it's when you get caught you start playing the race card. You can't throw up what you didn't eat. Jump on the plane if you think you are innocent.

There are evidence against this guy; the court system is not based on "they said". You produce evidence; the only reason the US didn't ask the UK to extradite him is because they've got bigger fish to fry, not because of anything else. So stop deceiving yourselves and think that's a victory for him. Simply put, they don't have his time. So he can just sit in Nigeria and know one country he'll never step a foot on till he dies.

5. "My suggestion is this: Put him on trial in a "neutral third country". Put all the evidence before the judge there and let him/her decide his guilt." - I believe this is a joke right? Neutral country....lol, pls go get yourself a copy of "Law and Order" and start from season 1.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by tefund(m): 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
welcome to nigeria where criminals who should be in jail in other clime parade themself as elder statemen ...go answer your call jare!!
Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by Ochiske(m): 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
aljharem: [size=18pt]U.S AGENTS EXPOSE BOLA TINUBU'S DRUG TRAFFICKING DEALS [/size]

Facts have emerged that the erstwhile Governor of Lagos state, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu may have been involved in a white heroin trafficking network which operated in Chicago and some parts of Indiana and led by one Adegboyega Mueez Akande between 1988 and 1993. The source of the white heroine was identified as one Mr. Lee Andrew Edwards who was incarcerated for attempting to murder a federal agent while the agent was executing a search warrant on him.

According to the Verified Complaint for forfeiture in case No. 93 C 4483 Obtained by SaharaReporters, which was filed on July 26, 1993 before the Hon. Judge Nordberg of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, the United States Government urged the Court to order the forfeiture of funds in accounts Nos. 263226700 held by First Heritage Bank in the name of Bola Tinubu, funds in accounts 39483134, 39483396, 4650279566, 00400220, 39936404 and 39936383 held by Citibank N.A in the name of Bola Tinubu and funds in accounts 52050-89451952,52050-89451952, 52050-89451953 held by Citibank in the name of Bola Tinubu because there was probable cause to believe that the funds in Tinubu's bank accounts represented proceeds of narcotics trafficking or were monies involved in financial transactions in violations of 18 U.S.C, sections 1956 and 1957 and therefore, was forfeitable to the U.S Government.

see this one
pdp e.slave since 19AD
common sense you no get

4 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by T4taiwo(m): 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
Blame APC for your misfortune.
Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
The U.S. will eventually get him as they have gotten others before who were even more powerful.

Our resolve is unlimited and our reach is long.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by manny4life(m): 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
CityNG: The U.S. will eventually get him as they have gotten others before who were even more powerful.

Our resolve is unlimited and our reach is long.

Not if he travels outside Nigeria, which I believe will be a dumb thing to do.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by Lucasbalo(m): 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
The guy used to live in Chicago and is well known here. He is a fugitive . He will eventually pay for what he did. His area of operation is in Uptown around Sheridan and Wilson on the North side of Chicago. He was a very well known guy there because he rented a place in a strip mall on the disguise of running a soccer academy. He is a liar if he said he never lived in Chicago. Karma will eventually catch up with him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2014

Is this the PDPs response to their exposure by a United States of America court. These guys are feckless.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
manny4life:

Not if he (doesn't?) travels outside Nigeria, which I believe will be a dumb thing to do.

We went into Panama and got the siting President, so we can come to Nigeria and get him too if we want. Fortunately fo rhim he;s not an important asset enough to do that.

So wait we shall. His kidney or something will start to fail one day (watch out for those housemaids that can be easily bribed to put something in ogas food) and like they all do they will seek health care outside of the shores of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
Lucasbalo: The guy used to live in Chicago and is well known here. He is a fugitive . He will eventually pay for what he did. His area of operation is in Uptown around Sheridan and Wilson on the North side of Chicago. He was a very well known guy there because he rented a place in a strip mall on the disguise of running a soccer academy. He is a liar if he said he never lived in Chicago. Karma will eventually catch up with him.

Oh for sure he is a fugitive and we will get him.

Unlike Nigeria, we keep database for centuries and the statute of limitations can't expire since he willingly fled prosecution.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by Lucasbalo(m): 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
CityNG:

Oh for sure he is a fugitive and we will get him.

Unlike Nigeria, we keep database for centuries and the statue of limitations can't expire since he willingly fled prosecution.
I wasn't going to dabble into this at first. The guy was a notorious dope dealer here and some of his goons are still out here while some are in jail. He used a soccer academy as a front for his sleazy deals. People thought he was from Benin republic linked with Egbado area. US will eventually nab him when the time comes. Surprised he is that powerful in Nigeria. Shows what Nigeria has become when a big time heroin dealer has the ears of the country leadership. Kashamu days are numbered. America is relentless. He should ask Charles Taylor what happened when George Bush pressured obasanjo to give him up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
Lucasbalo: I wasn't going to dabble into this at first. The guy was a notorious dope dealer here and some of his goons are still out here while some are in jail. He used a soccer academy as a front for his sleazy deals. People thought he was from Benin republic linked with Egbado area. US will eventually nab him when the time comes. Surprised he is that powerful in Nigeria. Shows what Nigeria has become when a big time heroin dealer has the ears of the country leadership. Kashamu days are numbered. America is relentless. He should ask Charles Taylor what happened when George Bush pressured obasanjo to give him up.

Excellent post.

For others re Taylor http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Taylor_(Liberian_politician)
Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by begwong: 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
Shey OBJ said this man is wanted in the U.S,yet PDP accepted him as a stakeholder

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by sweetgala(m): 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
Please Jail this fool.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by Fourwinds: 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
kai.!!! PDP don shiit for pant again. hmmmmn

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. by Fourwinds: 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
Lastpage I hope u have been well educated on Kashamu by Uployo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... / Soldiers Beat KEDECO Staff Members Over Disconnection Of Electricity In Kebbi / Of Anger And Shame In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.