Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle (15028 Views)

Owerri Single Ladies And Guys,lets Meet,chat And If Possible,date And Mingle / BBM Sex Chat Group...for All Matured Babes And Guys. Drop Ur PIN / Looking To Meet Chat Buddies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by LicentGilbert(f): 8:28am On Oct 09, 2014
great289:

no p... So hw u enjoyn d weknd
Kul
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by LicentGilbert(f): 8:29am On Oct 09, 2014
great289:

dats nice. Buh are u frm anambra?
Yea I'm from Anabra
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by great289(m): 9:55am On Oct 09, 2014
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Deepfreezer(m): 11:03am On Oct 09, 2014
Anambra state my home. #AnambraAmaka
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Gratia(f): 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
Emeraldicon:

Hi Gracy, will love to meet ya, am in lag too, surulere side.

Are you from my side too?
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by LicentGilbert(f): 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
great289:

ok
Hello
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by LicentGilbert(f): 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
great289:

no p... So hw u enjoyn d weknd
Just dey nothing so special
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by great289(m): 7:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
LicentGilbert:

Hello
wadup
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by LicentGilbert(f): 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2014
great289:

wadup
M kul u?
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by great289(m): 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2014
LicentGilbert:

M kul u?
gd
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by LicentGilbert(f): 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
great289:

gd
That's nice
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by rallymento(m): 11:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
Blind date na ele kwa isi na abu!
Guys na acho ndi ha ga akpo ntu!
Babes na acho ndi ga ego ye ha iPhone 6 plus
Abeg shine ur eyes oooo
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by basille(m): 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
Basil from Neni, Aniocha L.G.A
Proudly anambarian.

School at unizik.
Single and not searching
Here to make friends
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by great289(m): 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
basille:
Basil from Neni, Aniocha L.G.A
Proudly anambarian.

School at unizik.
Single and not searching
Here to make friends
mehn neni rocks.esp on 26 dec..diaris wah dey nrmally do dia
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by basille(m): 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
great289:

mehn neni rocks.esp on 26 dec..diaris wah dey nrmally do dia
You mean the mmanka festival at nka cultural center.
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by great289(m): 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2014
basille:
You mean the mmanka festival at nka cultural center.
i cnt remember d name of d event dt dat buh i no is annual stuff. Neni babes fine shaa abi na pple frm anoda village i saw dt day
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by basille(m): 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
great289:

i cnt remember d name of d event dt dat buh i no is annual stuff. Neni babes fine shaa abi na pple frm anoda village i saw dt day
100% correct wink Neni people are goodlooking naturally grin
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by great289(m): 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
basille:
100% correct wink Neni people are goodlooking naturally grin
ya to sometn extent
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Parasitic(m): 11:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
Please umunnem does anyone have info about anambra state university amaku.
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by LicentGilbert(f): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
great289:

gd
My dear my mail is not working
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by great289(m): 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
LicentGilbert:

My dear my mail is not working
hw do i contact u den
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by LicentGilbert(f): 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
great289:

hw do i contact u den

I can't give u my email address hia, k wot do u suggest
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Mprex(f): 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2014
cne010:

The perception of being good and bad is not based on what tribe you come from. I have met guys from the dreaded Esan (I hope I spelt that well) in Edo that are good guys. I'm from Nnewi South myself and I won't want to blow my trumpet but I'm a hopeless romantic and tend to spoil my GF. I'm a good guy from anambra and I bet you there are others. My friend one said Igbo people take care of their wives.

I dated a girl she felt I was to cool and never angry she thought I was acting. I woke up to a heavy belt flogging she just wanted me to be angry and hit her. I was her 2nd bf her first kept on beating that she thought all guys hit girls when they are angry. I saw her and I was just laughing and she kept on shouting "binu binu" she is yoruba.
lmao! Your story certainly cracked me up. cheesy
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
Mprex:

lmao! Your story certainly cracked me up. cheesy

Nice to know I made you smile.
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Mprex(f): 9:43am On Nov 08, 2014
cne010:

Nice to know I made you smile.
thanks
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 09, 2014
Anambra peeps I hail o. I'm the only one based in abuja here??
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hahhahaaa...u guys r 'kirring' me!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
Pls dnt die o but you can faint for a few seconds sha so I will give you mouth-to-mouth grin

MyzBee:
Hahhahaaa...u guys r 'kirring' me!
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
proudly anambrarian. " grabs okpa di and coke" ndi beanyi daalun oooo.
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
*in flavour's voice* Ada Ada, hawayu?

Adaobi12:
proudly anambrarian. " grabs okpa di and coke" ndi beanyi daalun oooo.
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Phatmyk(m): 10:55am On Nov 20, 2014
Anybody from Idemili south here?.
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 20, 2014
ShahzadNonso:
*in flavour's voice* Ada Ada, hawayu?

am fine and you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Meet And Greet Whatsapp Group Chat / Strictly For The Guys! How To Make A Girl Attracted To You - In Minutes / I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.