Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,211 members, 7,780,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:23 PM

How Do You Woo A Girl Inside The Market? Is It Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Woo A Girl Inside The Market? Is It Wrong? (702 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? / Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Woo A Girl Inside The Market? Is It Wrong? by fxbot: 8:10am On Sep 19, 2014
I was at the market yesterday and saw 2 beautiful damsels. but didn't know how to make use of the opportunity.
Guys, help as I missed the chance. I didn't even know how to start the convo because of the environment. cry cry cry and you know how naija girls behave na. what's the best way to handle such situation next time, please?

Ladies, what's your reaction if a guy woo you inside the market?
Re: How Do You Woo A Girl Inside The Market? Is It Wrong? by valmunich(m): 8:16am On Sep 19, 2014
If you're confident enough, noffin would prevent you
Re: How Do You Woo A Girl Inside The Market? Is It Wrong? by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 19, 2014
The situation matters not. Na the approach you use in a given situation naim matter.
Re: How Do You Woo A Girl Inside The Market? Is It Wrong? by styno22(m): 8:21am On Sep 19, 2014
Guy, this is simple, kindly work to the place where they are buying something and buy along with them. Buy for urself and buy for them, by doing that u will get their attention, remember to be funny and calm. If u no get money for pocket that moment no go there oh.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Woo A Girl Inside The Market? Is It Wrong? by zizazizu: 8:34am On Sep 19, 2014
Toast babe for market? U go soon toast spirit.
Re: How Do You Woo A Girl Inside The Market? Is It Wrong? by dre11(m): 9:20am On Sep 19, 2014

U wan they woo babe for inside that noisy place called market

Abi u wan just collect their digits
Re: How Do You Woo A Girl Inside The Market? Is It Wrong? by Melahou(m): 9:50am On Sep 19, 2014
always be bold and have confidence
you can even ask a girl out while selling pepper to her inside
that same market
Re: How Do You Woo A Girl Inside The Market? Is It Wrong? by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 19, 2014
Well wait until she's done with buying whatsoever then offer to help her carry it to her destination. By doing so she will always remember you.

Thank me later
Re: How Do You Woo A Girl Inside The Market? Is It Wrong? by fxbot: 11:04am On Sep 19, 2014
Thanks guys... I will try it next time I go to the market.
Re: How Do You Woo A Girl Inside The Market? Is It Wrong? by 1one: 11:17am On Sep 19, 2014
fxbot: Thanks guys... I will try it next time I go to the market

Is it only to toast babe that you go to the market for?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Woo A Girl Inside The Market? Is It Wrong? by fxbot: 11:30am On Sep 19, 2014
1one:

Is it only to toast babe that you go to the market for?
grin grin grin Bros, no but I have to be on the look out grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Woo A Girl Inside The Market? Is It Wrong? by 1one: 11:35am On Sep 19, 2014
fxbot: grin grin grin Bros, no but I have to be on the look out grin grin grin grin

But you know you shouldn't toast a girl in a market like "Balogun market" in lagos..

Something more like Goodies super "market", or Cash and Carry, or Park n Shop... These are better "markets" to go a-toasting.
Re: How Do You Woo A Girl Inside The Market? Is It Wrong? by lawrenceunaa: 11:47am On Sep 19, 2014
na wetn go find for market @ first ,commodites or babe wink
Re: How Do You Woo A Girl Inside The Market? Is It Wrong? by jennylove7575(f): 11:50am On Sep 19, 2014
While trying to woo a girl in a market place do not get carried away watch ur wallet and ur phone..expecially ur wallet... grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Woo A Girl Inside The Market? Is It Wrong? by Charles4075(m): 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
zizazizu: Toast babe for market? U go soon toast spirit.
. Bro abeg chop knuckles for this word.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Girl Wants To Dump Me Because Of Mouth Odour!!! / Clarity: Main Chick And Side Chick! / Question For Thick Girls Only Do You Find Slim Guys Attractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.