Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? (1799 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by chinasaekperem3: 8:19am On Sep 19, 2014
There was a thread I saw about how ladies like to date badt guys. So this question keeps running through my mind. A cultist is definitely a badt guy, ladies, can you date a cultist?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by naijaboiy: 8:34am On Sep 19, 2014
Yea,,some can...

They feel it's for protection on campus

Such shallow thinking undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by chinasaekperem3: 8:41am On Sep 19, 2014
naijaboiy: Yea,,some can...

They feel it's for protection on campus

Such shallow thinking undecided
that's the craziest thing to do man. Very unreasonable.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by naijaboiy: 8:45am On Sep 19, 2014
chinasaekperem3: that's the craziest thing to do man. Very unreasonable.
Some use that opportunity to threaten or even harm anybody whom they have quarrels with undecided

They don't know they are setting the stage for a bigger fight...

Some girls may actually fall in love with them,,after all they are humans too smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by chinasaekperem3: 8:48am On Sep 19, 2014
naijaboiy:
Some use that opportunity to threaten or even harm anybody whom they have quarrels with undecided

Some girls may actually fall in love with them,,after all they are humans too smiley
its kinda risky man, very risky.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by YorubaBigot: 8:48am On Sep 19, 2014
i know of a powerful cultist who was expelled at unilorin and he is here on nairaland. Ladies who love cultist meet you man,

orlandoowoh

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by YorubaBigot: 8:50am On Sep 19, 2014
naijaboiy:

yes and the problem is that sometimes these cultist go as far as rap.ing female student who don't like them like the case of orlandoowoh

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by naijaboiy: 8:51am On Sep 19, 2014
chinasaekperem3: its kinda risky man, very risky.
Had any experience?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by chinasaekperem3: 8:53am On Sep 19, 2014
naijaboiy:
Had any experience?
yap, I have a lot of experience with cultist both online and offline
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by naijaboiy: 8:53am On Sep 19, 2014
YorubaBigot: yes and the problem is that sometimes these cultist go as far as rap.ing female student who don't like them like the case of orlandoowoh
Hmmm,,this is turning political lipsrsealed

*Runs off*
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by naijaboiy: 8:54am On Sep 19, 2014
chinasaekperem3: yap, I have a lot of experience with cultist both online and offline

How
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by chinasaekperem3: 8:58am On Sep 19, 2014
naijaboiy:

How
I have got a lot of cultists threatening me online.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 19, 2014
YorubaBigot: i know of a powerful cultist who was expelled at unilorin and he is here on nairaland. Ladies who love cultist meet you man,

orlandoowoh
YorubaBigot: yes and the problem is that sometimes these cultist go as far as rap.ing female student who don't like them like the case of orlandoowoh

Hmm. The outcome of this thread won't be friendly at all.

*Watching from sideline sha* undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by naijaboiy: 9:01am On Sep 19, 2014
chinasaekperem3: I have got a lot of cultists threatening me online.
hmmm...

Seems like you are stepping on toes lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by chinasaekperem3: 9:03am On Sep 19, 2014
naijaboiy:
hmmm...

Seems like you are stepping on toes lipsrsealed
seriously, I will invite a moniker to tell us more. Lemme get the moniker.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by goodslayer: 9:08am On Sep 19, 2014
all these senseless igbo-las are looking for every means to get back. since we expose em modarvckers. amadioha hack every member of the family of y'all losers.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 19, 2014
So orlandoowoh is a cultist, na wa oooo. Girls dating cultist should be careful, its a futile relationship.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by YorubaBigot: 9:20am On Sep 19, 2014
No hiding place for the wicked cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by chidekings(m): 9:21am On Sep 19, 2014
i was here
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by naijaboiy: 9:21am On Sep 19, 2014
chinasaekperem3: seriously, I will invite a moniker to tell us more. Lemme get the moniker.
hmmm,,ok
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by Omimah: 9:24am On Sep 19, 2014
OP, why have decided to mess up yourself?
- OrlandoOwoh.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by YorubaBigot: 9:30am On Sep 19, 2014
Omimah: OP, why have decided to mess up yourself?
- OrlandoOwoh.
LWKMD.....olodo worwor leave the op out of this, why were you expelled from university? cool

keep viewing with your gazillion monikers cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 19, 2014
Cultist don't paste it on deir forhead dat dey r cultist na....so aw we wud we knw?or wud d guy say"babe,am a cultist and i want u to date me"??
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by farano(f): 9:36am On Sep 19, 2014
Never
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by chinasaekperem3: 9:37am On Sep 19, 2014
Harbosede02: Cultist don't paste it on deir forhead dat dey r cultist na....so aw we wud we knw?or wud d guy say"babe,am a cultist and i want u to date me"??
this is why you don't just agree to date a guy when you don't know his character, cultists have questionable characters and some girls fail to notice those characters. Know the man you wanna date (atleast to an extent) before dating him.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 19, 2014
chinasaekperem3: this is why you don't just agree to date a guy when you don't know his character, cultists have questionable characters and some girls fail to notice those characters. Know the man you wanna date (atleast to an extent) before dating him.
so u r saying we sud study a cultist b4 saying yes....itz dangerous,wat if u say no afta discovering sum questionable characters,datz trouble..moreover,aven't u heard of cool guys dat are cultist,they wudn't pt up any questionable characters cos they knw wat they r doing.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by tosyne2much(m): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2014
Harbosede02: Cultist don't paste it on deir forhead dat dey r cultist na....so aw we wud we knw?or wud d guy say"babe,am a cultist and i want u to date me"??
why won't you know ? Yeah we know that it is not written on the forehead but at least there's 70 probability that you would know dey are cultists when you get into them
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by chinasaekperem3: 10:08am On Sep 19, 2014
Harbosede02: so u r saying we sud study a cultist b4 saying yes....itz dangerous,wat if u say no afta discovering sum questionable characters,datz trouble..moreover,aven't u heard of cool guys dat are cultist,they wudn't pt up any questionable characters cos they knw wat they r doing.
are you trying to say " you don't study a guy before agreeing to date him" you just jump @ him?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by tosyne2much(m): 10:09am On Sep 19, 2014
chinasaekperem3: this is why you don't just agree to date a guy when you don't know his character, cultists have questionable characters and some girls fail to notice those characters. Know the man you wanna date (atleast to an extent) before dating him.
God bless you broda
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 19, 2014
tosyne2much: why won't you know ? Yeah we know that it is not written on the forehead but at least there's 70 probability that you would know dey are cultists when you get into them
bck to ur question,u said ladies can u date a cultist??isn't getting into them also dating them?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 19, 2014
chinasaekperem3: are you trying to say " you don't study a guy before agreeing to date him" you just jump @ him?
funi...4 d records,guys r decietful,all am saying is wat if they don't pt on questionable character durin d period of studying them??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Generous To Ladies And Stingy To The Same Sex ? / Dear Men: What Do Yall Want From Us / Guys,our Problem Is Solved.trust Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.