Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,147 members, 7,780,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:29 AM

Who Is Really To Be Blamed For Fornication? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Really To Be Blamed For Fornication? (694 Views)

Does Anyone Believe That 3am Is Really The Evil/demon Hour? / Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication / Ex-communicated For Fornication: Proper Means Of Correction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Really To Be Blamed For Fornication? by Sijioke(m): 8:23am On Sep 19, 2014
People see things from different angle, so do I. When people talk about a man or woman commiting this act and people start to blame them.. I dont really blame them.. We guys know what we pass through, Especially the ones who can sustain their self control until marriage, without commiting fornication. Imagine. You are a teenage guy, Not yet even anticipating for marriage.. Begins to have sexual feelings and starts to exhibit this sexual behaviour for opposite sex.. The funniest thing is that this sexual behaviour varies from one person to another. To some it might just be little expecially those who have high willpower for sexual control. And to others it would be so mild that immediately he/she has this strong sexual feelings. Imagine, that is a person who hasn't or yet ready for marriage. And you expect him/her to pass over the temptation easily. It isn't easy. But who can we really blame? Is it devil who says you should start to exhibit sexual feelings at your teenage years? When you are still in your younger years? When you arent even anticipating for marriage?
I was talking to a colleague of mine, and I told him that life with men would have been easy. If it is the day of your Holy matrimony (wedding), you then start this sexual feelings with only your wife. At least 99.9% of all men who fornicated wont have fornicated.. Am sure their is no single verse in the bible where the reason and importance of early (strong) sexual feeling is exhibited or where they said satan was the one who started it. Many people have this controversial character. I call it controversial because it is a natural thing which you dont need at the moment but after some years. And if you fail to adhere to the instrucion. It would backfire. The question now is Then, why in the moment when you are not even ready for it? Am not in any way saying the sexual characteristics might not have been developed but the sexual feelings must haven't be developed until marriage... This might have stopped this bad act of fornication.. Now common with guys. Some even feel it as a normal thing. With both men and women.. Who should we really blame for early sexual feelings? Or does it have any good importance? Thanks.
Re: Who Is Really To Be Blamed For Fornication? by emmyskies(m): 11:16am On Sep 19, 2014
Sin is sin, whether man or woman, the wage of sin is death, the soul that sinneth shall die.

GOD is faithful, He won't let anyone face a temptation that He cannot be able to overcome if He is truely determined to live a Holy life -1st Cor. 10:13

Just as Job, we are called to be perfect. On the last day, there would be no excuse

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Really To Be Blamed For Fornication? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
Blame me.
Re: Who Is Really To Be Blamed For Fornication? by Ograke(m): 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
emmyskies: Sin is sin, whether man or woman, the wage of sin is death, the soul that sinneth shall die.

GOD is faithful, He won't let anyone face a temptation that He cannot be able to overcome if He is truely determined to live a Holy life -1st Cor. 10:13

Just as Job, we are called to be perfect. On the last day, there would be no excuse
Nonsense.

She's asking a reasonable and thought-provoking question.

Why did God give us those urges when we are to not act on them until marriage?

Isn't he omnipotent?..Why can't the urges start manifesting after marriage?..Can't he do it?

Then if he can,why is he giving us when we are suppsedly not ready?

Testing us?

So that we can "sin" and then land in hell?

My argument;if we are not supposed to act on those urges until marriage,why do we develop them in the very early stages of life?

In this context,who is really to blame?

God or man?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Really To Be Blamed For Fornication? by emmyskies(m): 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ograke:
Nonsense.

She's asking a reasonable and thought-provoking question.

Why did God give us those urges when we are to not act on them until marriage?

Isn't he omnipotent?..Why can't the urges start manifesting after marriage?..Can't he do it?

Then if he can,why is he giving us when we are suppsedly not ready?

Testing us?...What kind of cruelty is that?

So that we can "sin" and then land in hell?

My argument;if we are not supposed to act on those urges until marriage,why do we develop them in the very early stages of life?

In this context,who is really to blame?

God or man?

I pray GOD forgive you and don't hold this against you.

Since you don't agree with what I said, you can stick with your opinion then. We will live to tell the story somewhere beyond
Re: Who Is Really To Be Blamed For Fornication? by Ograke(m): 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
emmyskies:

I pray GOD forgive you and don't hold this against you.

Since you don't agree with what I said, you can stick with your opinion then. We will live to tell the story somewhere beyond
Of course God is unquestionable..

Keep shut and make heaven or question him and roast in hell.

(1) (Reply)

Is Religion Delusional / Sunday Choice: Moyin O Logo ~ Prince Da Psalmist Ft. Psalm Ebube / Jesus, Prophet To Jews Only Not The Universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.