Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

She Finally Expose Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Finally Expose Me (1303 Views)

After Six Years Of Childlessness,she Finally Conceived!!! / closed! / Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Finally Expose Me by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 19, 2014
The woman near my house upstairs her window is facing my own and everytime it is after 9pm I will open my window and see her. She will unclad and enter bathroom in one corner then after bathing she will come out again and face mirror. She will start checking her self sexy and dancing onfront of mirror unclad and she no dey close her curtain. unknowing to her im watching and my thing will stand like angle 90.
so every after 9 i will off sneak to room, off the light and open the window to watch my filmshow everyday and my thing will stand.

Yestaday as my thing stand and watching the filmshow woman dancing unclad, she started dancing sekem and she bend her yansh toward me chei!

Suddenly the light of my room on and my wife shout. she look my face, look the woman still dancing sekem and look my thing standing strong. i melt and keep quiet.

This mornig on my way to work i saw my wife coming from the house of that woman.
plsss how shoukd i handle the situation. Mature people response plss.
Re: She Finally Expose Me by Enoquin(f): 8:35am On Sep 19, 2014
Hian! lipsrsealed
Re: She Finally Expose Me by niggi4life(m): 8:43am On Sep 19, 2014
grin grin grin grin wonders shall never end
Re: She Finally Expose Me by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 19, 2014
Enoquin: Hian! lipsrsealed

Meaning?
Re: She Finally Expose Me by Enoquin(f): 9:00am On Sep 19, 2014
letsdothis:

Meaning?

You don't want to know. Goodluck
Re: She Finally Expose Me by belamour(m): 9:07am On Sep 19, 2014
Lubbish, U no get 0.1% respect for ur Wife. Keep looking other men wife unclad till you get blind... Ode oshi

1 Like

Re: She Finally Expose Me by Melahou(m): 9:30am On Sep 19, 2014
story...
why would your wife visit the woman...maybe she went to
plead with the woman to increase her dance time from 9pm to 10pm
by then your wife would have come back from the market so both of you can enjoy the film show together
so dont worry about your wife...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Finally Expose Me by corisande: 9:53am On Sep 19, 2014
This troll from romance section has come to family section?

unu nyekwa ya oso ebea oooooo cheesy
Re: She Finally Expose Me by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 19, 2014
belamour: Lubbish, U no get 0.1% respect for ur Wife. Keep looking other men wife unclad till you get blind... Ode oshi

You are a small boy you are not married so you cant understand
Re: She Finally Expose Me by belamour(m): 10:28am On Sep 19, 2014
letsdothis:

You are a small boy you are not married so you cant understand

The Exact sentence for you.... Cause no b marriage u do... Nah Birthday u do

2 Likes

Re: She Finally Expose Me by Lekison(m): 11:55am On Sep 19, 2014
Uhmm....Gobe
Re: She Finally Expose Me by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
corisande: This troll from romance section has come to family section?

unu nyekwa ya oso ebea oooooo cheesy

I know you?
Re: She Finally Expose Me by Abel202: 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
Mr OP, you got me laughing so much that am finding it hard to breath here.
I must be truthful, if I were in your shoes I would be doing exactly what you were doing or even more.
I do not joke with `Free Live Show or Peep`, even my wife knows that. You can`t expose certain things to me and expect me not to look, no way. I will look so very well!!
People are just being dishonest. There is nothing like lack of maturity in this.
Its only unfortunate that your wife found you out and blocked the show by informing the lady next door.
I wish you better luck next time, lol
Re: She Finally Expose Me by Abel202: 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
And as per how to handle the situation;
You need not worry. You committed no crime.
You were in your room and looking out from your window. There is no crime in that.
In any case, your wify has already ensured that you woun`t have nothing to look at again.
Just make your wife understand (as I have made mine), that you can not be held responsible for committing `lookery` when you are on your own, minding your own business, and some female folk decides to expose some part of her body to your clear unobstructed view.
As long as you dont go digging out things to look. As long as you look the ones dished out in your face, my dear you are committing no crime, that is according to me though. I dont care what anyone thinks about this.
Re: She Finally Expose Me by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
Abel202: Mr OP, you got me laughing so much that am finding it hard to breath here.
I must be truthful, if I were in your shoes I would be doing exactly what you were doing or even more.
I do not joke with `Free Live Show or Peep`, even my wife knows that. You can`t expose certain things to me and expect me not to look, no way. I will look so very well!!
People are just being dishonest. There is nothing like lack of maturity in this.
Its only unfortunate that your wife found you out and blocked the show by informing the lady next door.
I wish you better luck next time, lol

God bless you my brother 2 million times. You are the only one true and real here. All the rest are pretenders.

(1) (Reply)

Must You Sample Before You Make Your Choice / Pls Be The Judge To This / Need Advice Before Entering Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.