Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

See Photos Of “mysterious” Aircraft Linked To Synagogue Church Building Collapse - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See Photos Of “mysterious” Aircraft Linked To Synagogue Church Building Collapse (724 Views)

Photo: Mysterious Snake Killed In Ajegunle Lagos. / Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua / Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of “mysterious” Aircraft Linked To Synagogue Church Building Collapse by topeorekoy(m): 8:34am On Sep 19, 2014
Following the collapse of a building at TB Joshua‘s Synagogue Church of all Nations on Friday, which has resulted in the death of over 67 people, the preacher still insists that a mysterious aircraft was responsible for the tragedy.

The photos of the said aircraft have been released.

A Facebook post from ‘TB Joshua Ministries’ stated that a South African visitor named Shadrack Mamzini to The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) took a picture of the suspicious aircraft on the day of the tragic incident.

“While I was taking the last picture, I saw a very big aircraft,” said a statement attributed to Mamzini on Facebook. “It was something which was unusual in the way it looked. It did not look like a passenger plane or an ordinary plane. My worry was that it was too low to the building. By the time the incident happened and the man of God spoke about it, I went back to check all the photos I had taken…I zoomed in on this picture where I saw the aircraft clearly.”

http://topeorekoya..com/2014/09/see-photos-of-mysterious-aircraft.html#more

2 Shares

Re: See Photos Of “mysterious” Aircraft Linked To Synagogue Church Building Collapse by Couzy21(m): 8:37am On Sep 19, 2014
Hmm k
Re: See Photos Of “mysterious” Aircraft Linked To Synagogue Church Building Collapse by bigtt76(f): 12:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ok. So aircraft must not fly past our houses? undecided
Re: See Photos Of “mysterious” Aircraft Linked To Synagogue Church Building Collapse by jasperdgenius(m): 1:13am On Sep 24, 2014
grow up
Re: See Photos Of “mysterious” Aircraft Linked To Synagogue Church Building Collapse by Lily4star(f): 8:09am On Sep 24, 2014
Lol, very funny, nah em all the buildings wey dey airport and around airport vicinity never collapse finish. Story that touches the heart, bones, spirit, soul and body. They should keep decieving themselves.

(1) (Reply)

The Old Man, Kubwa Expressway, And The ‘missing’ Pedestrian Bridge At Jahi / Presidential Bid: Falana Knocks Buhari For Taking N27.5m Loan / What Ve U Gain On Nairaland ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.