Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Photo Of The Day: Something Is Fishy Here.. $€xy? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of The Day: Something Is Fishy Here.. $€xy? (3328 Views)

Chaii!! See How My House Girl Is Tempting Me With Her Se*xy Ukwu (photos) / See The Biggest Hip In Africa..$€xy Curve And Shape (must See) / Photo : See The Woman With The Biggest And Most Se*xy Hips In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day: Something Is Fishy Here.. $€xy? by justuwa3: 8:41am On Sep 19, 2014
Every other day, we find some ladies come out with some fashion styles and statements that really gets into the eyes. In fact, if they are to be arrested, they will likely spend long years in jail.

Well it was reported from source that Peter Okoye, the second half of the P-Square music group,

posted this picture on his Instagram page when he said he had a great night with the lady after clubbing with her last night, and we just had to publish it and ask, if, as a lady, you would wear this outfit or as a guy, if you would encourage your babe to wear this.

SEE MORE PICS HERE.. http:///102BWY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Day: Something Is Fishy Here.. $€xy? by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 19, 2014
mtcheeeeew.... as ma pic fine reach...juz 1
like nd ah see sum worwor gurlz getting a
100+ likes..(they kno demslvz) ma fellow
nairalanders tz nt fair oO!!!
Re: Photo Of The Day: Something Is Fishy Here.. $€xy? by Airforce1(m): 9:25am On Sep 19, 2014
dzeeny: mtcheeeeew.... as ma pic fine reach...juz 1
cheesy
cheesy
Re: Photo Of The Day: Something Is Fishy Here.. $€xy? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:31am On Sep 19, 2014
Just like your pix...cry no more
Re: Photo Of The Day: Something Is Fishy Here.. $€xy? by hatux: 10:31am On Sep 19, 2014
Trash!
Re: Photo Of The Day: Something Is Fishy Here.. $€xy? by ifaoni(m): 10:41am On Sep 19, 2014
o ga ju. check my signature to get affordable datas.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Something Is Fishy Here.. $€xy? by Janeify(f): 11:05am On Sep 19, 2014
lol..seemslike you are begging for likes
Re: Photo Of The Day: Something Is Fishy Here.. $€xy? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
Janeify: lol..seemslike you are begging for likes
lol..babe d tin juz tire me o... ah posted dah pic like a month ago nd av nt bn cmng online since den...so ah logged in dz mawnin hopin 2 see at least a 100 likes or so.. buh 2 ma suprise... twas juz 1 like. almost cried..lol
Re: Photo Of The Day: Something Is Fishy Here.. $€xy? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2014

I just give you 1like
Re: Photo Of The Day: Something Is Fishy Here.. $€xy? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Just like your pix...cry no more
lol....koret guy..tnx jhor.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Something Is Fishy Here.. $€xy? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
brito:

I just give you 1like
#smiling ..God bless you.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Something Is Fishy Here.. $€xy? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
dzeeny:

wlc
Re: Photo Of The Day: Something Is Fishy Here.. $€xy? by fairygeh(f): 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
. I just liked your pics cheesy nice couple i must say
Re: Photo Of The Day: Something Is Fishy Here.. $€xy? by Ruq: 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
dark part of the nipz is slightly showing.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Something Is Fishy Here.. $€xy? by ShirelleBaby: 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
just gave u a like-wish I cud do more_the pix is really cute
Re: Photo Of The Day: Something Is Fishy Here.. $€xy? by egopersonified(f): 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
dzeeny:
lol..babe d tin juz tire me o... ah posted dah pic like a month ago nd av nt bn cmng online since den...so ah logged in dz mawnin hopin 2 see at least a 100 likes or so.. buh 2 ma suprise... twas juz 1 like. almost cried..lol

LMAO, I have already liked it so cant do it again, just copy and paste these 1,000 likes.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Something Is Fishy Here.. $€xy? by WillyWest: 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
dzeeny:
Collect anoda like from me bro, ur pic truly fine pass that psquare babe. I love guys who r proud to show there babes.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Something Is Fishy Here.. $€xy? by Haywhymido(m): 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
I see, he enjoyed his nite with her but wont allow his wife or his dota when she come of age to dress like dis - hypocrite
Re: Photo Of The Day: Something Is Fishy Here.. $€xy? by Big4wig(m): 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
Op abeg,were is d fish?
Re: Photo Of The Day: Something Is Fishy Here.. $€xy? by icebebe(f): 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
u don take style collect likes oooo anyways

Jus gave u a like grin,she's pretty,ma bro wuld love her
Re: Photo Of The Day: Something Is Fishy Here.. $€xy? by Dolemite(f): 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nipple bra. grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: Something Is Fishy Here.. $€xy? by missmaris020(f): 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
She's celebrating madness
Re: Photo Of The Day: Something Is Fishy Here.. $€xy? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
icebebe: u don take style collect likes oooo anyways

Jus gave u a like grin,she's pretty,ma bro wuld love her
lol... tanx :-)...oya cme marry her 4 ur bro naw..
Re: Photo Of The Day: Something Is Fishy Here.. $€xy? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
WillyWest: Collect anoda like from me bro, ur pic truly fine pass that psquare babe. I love guys who r proud to show there babes.
awww...lol.. ionno y errbodi finkz shez ma babe..na ma sista oO, thnx 4 d like sha :-)
Re: Photo Of The Day: Something Is Fishy Here.. $€xy? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
egopersonified:

LMAO, I have already liked it so cant do it again, just copy and paste these 1,000 likes.
lol.. lol..na yhu try pass!
Re: Photo Of The Day: Something Is Fishy Here.. $€xy? by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 20, 2014
ShirelleBaby: just gave u a like-wish I cud do more_the pix is really cute
lol..tanx alot..buh y z der no pic on ur profile

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Photos Of The Most Beautiful Face In Anambra / Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe And Son's Matching Denim Look / Throwback Photo Of Curvy Actress Moyo Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.