Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria (1702 Views)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / Nigeria’s Five Richest Pastors And How They Made Their Wealth / Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 19, 2014

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria by nora544: 9:13am On Sep 19, 2014
What is with Adeboye and his money or is his money split to all his familymembers.
Re: Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria by emmyskies(m): 10:18am On Sep 19, 2014
nora544: What is with Adeboye and his money or is his money split to all his familymembers.

With all due respect ma, I urge you to hold your peace. Please mind the way you speak against men of GOD. All manner of sin will be forgiven to the son of man but that against the Holy spirit won't be forgiven. If you speak against a man of GOD, truely ordained by GOD, then you blasphem the Holy spirit as the scribes and pharisees did in time of Christ. So please ma'am, hold your peace and don't say a thing, even if you have anything against them, hold your peace

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria by mployer(m): 10:23am On Sep 19, 2014
The richest black man is from Nigeria and Nigeria has the largest economy in Africa smiley
Re: Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria by Psylas(m): 10:55am On Sep 19, 2014
emmyskies:

With all due respect ma, I urge you to hold your peace. Please mind the way you speak against men of GOD. All manner of sin will be forgiven to the son of man but that against the Holy spirit won't be forgiven. If you speak against a man of GOD, truely ordained by GOD, then you blasphem the Holy spirit as the scribes and pharisees did in time of Christ. So please ma'am, hold your peace and don't say a thing, even if you have anything against them, hold your peace
damn the holy spirit! Who sends?! Adeboye and other pastors are criminals/crooks. Smh4u

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria by emmyskies(m): 11:07am On Sep 19, 2014
Psylas: damn the holy spirit! Who sends?! Adeboye and other pastors are criminals/crooks. Smh4u

If you are angry, curse me instead pls. You bring doom to yourself. I pray you repent so GOD will forgive you

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria by Psylas(m): 11:21am On Sep 19, 2014
emmyskies:

If you are angry, curse me instead pls. You bring doom to yourself. I pray you repent so GOD will forgive you
you're lacking sense, you're already doomd for not bein intelligent. You're a felow homosapiens, I'll respect you more than Jesus, Bhuda, Muhammad, Allah, Yahwah etc. Smh, your pastors have brainwashed u

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria by emmyskies(m): 11:25am On Sep 19, 2014
Psylas: you're lacking sense, you're already doomd for not bein intelligent. You're a felow homosapiens, I'll respect you more than Jesus, Bhuda, Muhammad, Allah, Yahwah etc. Smh, your pastors have brainwashed u

Don't respect the creation more than the creator. JESUS CHRIST only is LORD. Don't joke with these things pls, you are playing with fire. If you are not a christian, that shouldn't warrant you to blasphem. I pray you repent someday before it will be too late

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria by rinrin23(f): 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
emmyskies:

This is why Nigerian pastors get away with all kinds of atrocities!

6 Likes

Re: Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria by Ukutsgp(m): 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
should pastors be begging before? should pastors be poor?

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria by Ukutsgp(m): 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
rinrin23:

This is why Nigerian pastors get away with all kinds of atrocities!
but they did nt steal from u na? did they come to your house to steal ur money?
Re: Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria by PastorKun(m): 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
nora544: What is with Adeboye and his money or is his money split to all his familymembers.

Yeah I keep wondering why Adeboye's name is always omitted in the list of mega rich Nigerian pastors. Meanwhile the wealth estimates given for the named pastors are grossly underestimated.
Re: Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria by rinrin23(f): 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ukutsgp: but they did nt steal from u na? did they come to your house to steal ur money?

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing but respect for these men.

To be able to do what they do on such a large scale and remain unquestioned, and their follower base keeps increasing; its incredible really.

I admire their work, -from the pastors hustling on buses to the ones flying multimillion dollar jets.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria by Knight1(m): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
emmyskies:
With all due respect ma, I urge you to hold your peace. Please mind the way you speak against men of GOD. All manner of sin will be forgiven to the son of man but that against the Holy spirit won't be forgiven. If you speak against a man[b][/b] of GOD, truely ordained by GOD, then you blasphem the Holy spirit[b][/b] as the scribes and pharisees did in time of Christ. So please ma'am, hold your peace and don't say a thing, even if you have anything against them, hold your peace

Please relate the bolded. Speaking against (what you believe) a man is doing wrong in clear conscience and then blasphemy.
A man of God is NOT the Holy Spirit. Can never be. Will never be!

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria by Ukutsgp(m): 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
rinrin23:

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing but respect for these men.

To be able to do what they do on such a large scale and remain unquestioned, and their follower base keeps increasing; its incredible really.

I admire their work, -from the pastors hustling on buses to the ones flying multimillion dollar jets.
they cant be questioned cos they did not force d money out of their customer's pocket. just allow them to be.
Re: Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria by HFOG(f): 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
emmyskies:

Amen
Re: Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
emmyskies:

It is a pity. SMH4U
Re: Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria by PastorKun(m): 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
emmyskies:

Since when did speaking against charlatans who parade themselves as men of God become blasphemy against the holy spirit?. shocked you are actually the one blaspheming by twisting scriptures to support your manipulative position.

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ukutsgp: should pastors be begging before? should pastors be poor?

Not poor, just comfortable. You tend to forget that there is something between 'rich' and 'poor'. What is wrong with being comfortable?

The Pope drives one car and lives in a tiny apartment. As a Bishop, he took a bus to his office every morning just to have an opportunity to mingle with the people. Does that make him poor?

I do not respect the Pope for his supposed annoiting but for his humility and selflessness, qualities which these jet-loving pastorprenuers shamelessly lack

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria by pesty100(m): 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
All hypocrites
Re: Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria by Kash007(m): 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
If money is the root of all evil, why do they ask for it in church
Re: Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria by Ukutsgp(m): 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
hifaif:

Not poor, just comfortable. You tend to forget that there is something between 'rich' and 'poor'. What is wrong with being comfortable?

The Pope drives one car and lives in a tiny apartment. As a Bishop, he took a bus to his office every morning just to have an opportunity to mingle with the people. Does that make him poor?

I do not respect the Pope for his supposed annoiting but for his humility and selflessness, qualities which these jet-loving pastorprenuers shamelessly lack
whether d popes drives one car and board taxis is not d issue. is to be rich a bad thing? does God forbids riches? what is ur business if they drive cars and fly jets? what if i buy a car and give it to my pastor, should he reject it?
Re: Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria by kevoh(m): 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ukutsgp: whether d popes drives one car and board taxis is not d issue. is to be rich a bad thing? does God forbids riches? what is ur business if they drive cars and fly jets? what if i buy a car and give it to my pastor, should he reject it?
No he should collect it, sell it and give the money to the poor. That's what Jesus would have advised anyway, emphasis on THE POOR. James 1 : 27 comes to mind. That's what Mr. Pope is trying to exhibit to the world.

You can't be cruising around in private jets when your brothers in Liberia are lacking funds for basic medical aid to control Ebola?

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria by Ukutsgp(m): 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
kevoh:
No he should collect it, sell it and give the money to the poor. That's what Jesus would have advised anyway, emphasis on THE POOR. James 1 : 27 comes to mind. That's what Mr. Pope is trying to exhibit to the world.

You can't be cruising around in private jets when your brothers in Liberia are lacking funds for basic medical aid to control Ebola?
he should sell it and be trekking. isn't it? and who told u dat pastors dnt set aside money to help d widows and orphans? last week our church even donated food items and cash to the orphanage homes and some widows. pls say what u know.
Re: Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ukutsgp: whether d popes drives one car and board taxis is not d issue. is to be rich a bad thing? does God forbids riches? what is ur business if they drive cars and fly jets? what if i buy a car and give it to my pastor, should he reject it?

If he already has one, why should he accept another one? Shouldn't he task the giver to rather sell it and give to the poor in his community? If the giver has so much to spare, why is there still much poverty in the land?
Re: Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria by kevoh(m): 7:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ukutsgp: he should sell it and be trekking. isn't it? and who told u dat pastors dnt set aside money to help d widows and orphans? last week our church even donated food items and cash to the orphanage homes and some widows. pls say what u know.

At the phrase in bold face, you clearly know what I mean from my response. Don't be pretending.
Re: Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria by Ukutsgp(m): 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
kevoh:

At the phrase in bold face, you clearly know what I mean from my response. Don't be pretending.
it is not all pastors that are insensitive to the plight of the poor. i hope you know that?
Re: Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria by kevoh(m): 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ukutsgp: it is not all pastors that are insensitive to the plight of the poor. i hope you know that?
Let's not go round in cirles. My 1st post on this thread clearly covers the good,the bad and the ugly of all Pastors.
Re: Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria by Ukutsgp(m): 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
kevoh:
Let's not go round in cirles. My 1st post on this thread clearly covers the good,the bad and the ugly of all Pastors.
i just want to let u know that there are pastors who despite rich, comfortable still cares for d poor.
Re: Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria by Donfamous(m): 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
Pls I urge all Christian on this thread to hold their peace. No matter what u say u can't win just leave them and let God fight for his elect. But one thing is so sure and that is Pastor Adeboye is blessed by God himself. If a man can be given cars by alhajis and non-believers can buy him private jet then I believed he is blessed.
isaiah 60:16 says 'thou shalt suck the milk of the gentiles and thou shalt suck the breast of their kings and thou shalt know I'm thy redeemer thy saviour the holy one of Jacob,.
isaiah61:1 but ye shall be named the priest of the lord God and men shall call you the minister of our God and ye shall eat the riches of the gentiles and in their glory shall you boast yourselves
This is what we call blessing, abuse him l, bash him, curse him, judge him but he remains steadfast in the lord. God bless daddy G.O
Re: Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria by emmyskies(m): 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
PastorKun:

Since when did speaking against charlatans who parade themselves as men of God become blasphemy against the holy spirit?. shocked you are actually the one blaspheming by twisting scriptures to support your manipulative position.

Alright. Fine. Good. To your tents o Israel. Every man for himself. Do whatever pleases you. Everyone stick to his/her opinion.

"He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still." (Revelation 22:11)
Re: Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
emmyskies:

Don't respect the creation more than the creator. JESUS CHRIST only is LORD. Don't joke with these things pls, you are playing with fire. If you are not a christian, that shouldn't warrant you to blasphem. I pray you repent someday before it will be too late

Too many niggers and an alarming dearth of intelligent black people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslim Preacher Finds Jesus In The Quoran And Converts To Christainty / Mary Is The Mother Of Christ And Should Be Honored! / Scientific Accuracy Of The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.