Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

"Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele (82273 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
how is this different from all of denrele's dreams?

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by xxZN: 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
Early signs the man is about to enroll at the yabaleft academy. . .
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
ifyndy: Pls go bak to ur dreams n tel her to give u names n provide evidence else OYO is ur case.

Exactly oo. That guy wants to become a vector for ignorance in this country, something that is already viral.

1 Like

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by coolzeal(m): 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
This f*ag.. What is he high on?
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by eruchboy(m): 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
Its either he knows or he does not,Its just his one of his mad nightmares as a best friend or his drug/hair products abuse

1 Like

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Korrection(m): 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
Funny guy...
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by ideee03(f): 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hahaha
hatux: Ah ah! Person dey carry camera go dream...
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Orikinla(m): 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
There are two houses at war in Nigeria.
The house of folly versus the house of wisdom.
The house of insanity versus the house of sanity.

1 Like

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by godwinhos(m): 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
simplemach:
Abi o...! and he should not forget to go with a recorder and a paper and biro for proofs.
the bible said dat de dead r conscious of notin so y r u guys so blind ti de trust

1 Like

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Bsc(m): 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
Stand strong as a man speak to her, never to appear to u again..tell her u guys hv parted ways..she most rest in peace..am speaking from xperience...
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Decryptor(m): 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
Please someone should ask Denrele where he buys his weed...IT IS VERY STRONG undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by maxisfield(f): 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
Anytin cn appear to denrele cos he luks lyk jus anytin tongue

1 Like

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by biggmusty(m): 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
countsparrow:

See fresh legs!!! see ur face like baby face, when u smile amazing grace...
I jux notice u noticing ha leg lol... E fresh make I no lie
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by gentlestone(m): 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
It's never "shoot bird mama fly" in the industry undecided *Still observing* our celebs from an angle, with my glass of ogidiga shocked
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by iamord(m): 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
When you watch too much of telemundo....
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by LEXYCOM: 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
Symptom of high fever
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by helphelp: 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
Foooooooooooool
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by tellwisdom: 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
Airforce1: Denrele been telling lies right from when he was little

No bro, he was right. i do see her too whenever im drinking beer and she keeps telling me to buy nkwobi to roll with the beer undecided

3 Likes

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by dazdilijae(m): 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
grin creppy
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by PrinceCharmiing(m): 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
Denrele!!! Been confused since 19th century undecided
cry
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by amosdrizzy: 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
Super story
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by okooloyun1(m): 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
The thing he is taking is making him to hallucinate.
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Afrok(m): 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
Shady98:
with the way denrele dresses in real life,i can't help but imagine how He'll look in his dreams.lol
I think he'll look better in his dreams than in real life, coz he doesn't go to bed with all those nightmare dresses and heels of his cheesy
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by youngPRO(m): 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
With what you put on during the day, one expect you to always have bizzare nightmares..
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by adewasco2k(m): 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
#Nollywood
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by todayguest(m): 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
Dream things! He should just leave things the way they are. Before he gets himself into trouble. However, if she serious about her claims, she should do something herself.
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by laurel03(m): 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
Yoruba willl say “oti fi ori gba ile“ Derenle keep your mouth shot jare..... Oro katikati
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by otunba88(m): 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
Pls who is denrele?
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by jtroy(m): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hahahahahaha......even the guy lie give him mama say him be woman .......or abi na man.....whatever, the guy just lie sha. Lol
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by MizMyColi(f): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
priscaoge: WDFshockedshockedshocked..Is he imagining or what?cheesycheesy

Anyway who am I to doubt ur dreams after all I no follow u see Goldie 4 dream.

Btw MizM yColi n Kach isbarbie haven't seen this postundecidedundecided

Obviously, wonders won't end anytime soon.

He could be telling the truth about those dreams, which might have some physical implications and at the same time, it could be blatant lies.

I for one have never stopped believing that Goldie was murdered.
I mean! People don't just die like that naw.
I was listening to her on a radio interview, she was so full of life and the next day, PAM! she drops dead undecided

Btw I don't blame those who think Denrele must be high on burnt elephant grass and skunk to talk that way.
I mean!
Look @The guy naw lipsrsealed

In the end albeit,
It is what it is.

RIP to the bereft of life.

2 Likes

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Mclick(m): 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
Who can tell
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
Singing in Rihanna's voice "I love the way you lie..." angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal / Tacha Stuns In Independence Day Pictures, Fans Excited / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.