Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

"Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele (82274 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by piagetskinner(m): 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
I guess that peacock hairstyle of his is making him see things...cut the hair off nd sleep again#
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Dreyl(m): 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
Crazy guy grin
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
hatux: Ah ah! Person dey carry camera go dream...
you funny ooo
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by spartacuz: 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
;DHigh heeled shoes...high fly plants... High dreams... #high man* undecided
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Forwetinnah: 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
kreamidiva: Ebola alert.

Symptoms of Ebola include hallucinations and dreams odds dead people.

Which number should i call?

Quarantine this dude o.

No mind the attention freak..he was with her the whole time, even before the volcanic headache that sent her to her early grave started. Denrele better tell us what you guys were sniffing before your sob stories
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
timawoku: hey, don't you know a joke when you see one? Where is ur sense of humor?
Lol, no mind am, but you funny sha grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by lexopus: 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
Bonaguy: [img]http://1.bp..com/-3q529Al4r5k/VBvjFgThacI/AAAAAAAAbRg/i4lubfzaUwY/s280/2_3_edit-748293.jpg[/img]

Late Goldie's best friend, Denrele Edun in a recent interview with Sahara TV said that he kept seeing Goldie in his dreams and she always says he know who killed her...

"I kept seeing her in my dreams and she keeps telling me you know who killed me and you are not doing anything about it. I'm not kidding. You know these things, we don't actually believe in (the) Supernatural. I have a friend who can bear me witness to that. And then I have to call my mom who prayed.." he said

http://www.gistmetro.com/2014/09/goldie-keeps-telling-me-that-i-know-who.html

Can anyone other than MTV believe Denrele?
Can anyone other than MTV believe this Denrele?
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by kreamidiva(f): 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
Forwetinnah:

No mind the attention freak..he was with her the whole time, even before the volcanic headache that sent her to her early grave started. Denrele better tell us what you guys were sniffing before your sob stories

I've never liked him so i pay him no attention.
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by edogho(m): 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
ifyndy:
I don't just knw why pple won't just let d Dead be. even aafta buryin d person,dey aare still diggin as if d person wud come bak to life. Is it dat dey dnt knw dat dey are causin pain to d family of d deacesed.

Its so annoyin

Animals won't act dis way so pity dat human being does
d bolded is correct, a lot of things humans do makes me wonder who's d real beast. Animals don't fight wars also. humans are too silly to see this, always claiming to be better than animals. undecided

As for me, i like animals more than humans because...

there are so tasty grincheesy

1 Like

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by daben1(m): 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
Lol, that guy he said can bear him witness, was he there in the dream?
Denrele lieing since 19BC
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
Eleyi gidi gan undecided
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by chinex276(m): 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
greatwaters:
Its a lie, they also see living people's ghosts.
chai!!! U caught me RED HANDED
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by ifyndy(f): 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
SHOCK7:
Lol grin,by d way u've nice thighs dere.

I bera remove d pik before some pple use their eye n penetrate cos I won't b suprised dat u turned ur fone upside down thinkin d skirt wil move up for a glance. Tongue out. 20 - 0

1 Like

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by chinex276(m): 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
edogho: d bolded is correct, a lot of things humans do makes me wonder who's d real beast. Animals don't fight wars also. humans are too silly to see this, always claiming to be better than animals. undecided

As for me, i like animals more than humans because...

there are so tasty grincheesy

okay so i'll be right if i call u an...... ANIMAL!!!
Which one are u?
Goat
cow
sheep
ram
snake
rat
tortoise

2 Likes

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by kweenshome(f): 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
In other news, another nollywood movie.... *Denrele's Ultimate Revenge*

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
Gotto love this weird fellow
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by austine4real(m): 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
ifyndy: Pls go bak to ur dreams n tel her to give u names n provide evidence else OYO is ur case.
I LOV OPEN TEETH wink wink
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Elmojiid(m): 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
dis guy don smoke sk b4 goin 2 bed y he no go dream of dead person,jst saying.
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by simdam500(m): 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
and who are the people u think might have brought about her demise angry

say it Denrele
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Rexnegro(m): 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
Tot reports said she died of pulmonary embolism ?
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Rexnegro(m): 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
Tot reports said she died of pulmonary embolism ? Abi her haters couldn't bear seeing her excel in her musical career , hence they took her life by African way ? God please in Your me , My family and friends are o !!!
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by ifyndy(f): 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
austine4real: I LOV OPEN TEETH wink wink

Thanx, u can try n open urs. And if its nt possible I can help u open urs wif a hammer.trust me am. Good. In it
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by SHOCK7(m): 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
ifyndy:

I bera remove d pik before some pple use their eye n penetrate cos I won't b suprised dat u turned ur fone upside down thinkin d skirt wil move up for a glance. Tongue out. 20 - 0
Fake babe, why did u change d pic na angry,poor answer 2 a compliment.
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by austine4real(m): 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
ifyndy:

Thanx, u can try n open urs. And if its nt possible I can help u open urs wif a hammer.trust me am. Good. In it
LOLX U WICKED OOO SO IF I LIKE SOMTIN MAKE I TELLL?
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by austine4real(m): 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
ifyndy:

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by ifyndy(f): 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
SHOCK7:
Fake babe, why did u change d pic na angry,poor answer 2 a compliment.

Why won't I respond in such manner? Do u want ph to b too big for my head? As in like feelin fly.

Dnt cry baby...thanx aanywy
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by OduntanGabriel(m): 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
Denrele telling lies since 300BC
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by fadjnr(m): 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
Eeyah. The guy is seeking attention the only way he knows how to (being crazy)
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by kilokeys(m): 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
killers love the game.. its fun when they drop cues.. it brings on d andrenaline..

is denrele hiding something? toiling with our minds?

or maybe its just me ..
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Blakyclyde(m): 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Certified FOOOOOOL!

Hey! What the hell was that about?
Why do you have to single him out for dissing?

If you don't understand what a joke mean, I think its high time you visit the doctors at Yabaleft, or did you forget to take your pill today?

#CertifiedFool!

1 Like

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by cirmuell(m): 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
Idrismusty97: Wise Christians would also argue the possibility. This is simply bullcrap!
true.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal / Tacha Stuns In Independence Day Pictures, Fans Excited / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.