Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

"Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele (82276 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by IYANGBALI: 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
tuffgongjo: I like your sense of Humor.
thanx.
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Airforce1(m): 11:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
tundeayo2020: you still dey nl?

Yes love
why you dey ask?
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by SailorXY: 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
Handcuff:

In your little mind,
Every catholic goes to purgatory?
which one be this again?
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by UmecheMoses(m): 11:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
[quote author=Geenickel]

*u woke up?? #lol# *can't stop*..ever seen anyone waking up in d dark n claiming to use d eyes??make ur comment on the thread n quit blaspheming against the #INFALLIBLE# teachings of the #ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH...

well..i even think *YOU* shuld counsel denrele :/

I am not blaspheming, like I said, I was a die hard Catholic, trust me the Church needs fixing, most especially in the area of doctrine and practises. Please help yourself as soon as you can. Peace

1 Like

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
desdichando: And so if he killed her,why would he come out and say this recent experiencewith this reasonin u can't work for MI5 or the FBI

Huh? I don't wanna argue with you darling, cos obviously you are a full time novice in this field. I advice you stick to your day job; watching nollywoods.

The guy that slaughtered his daughter in law in Croydon was the first to print out "find whatever her name is t-shirt', led her search campaign. What happened when the chickens came home to roost? Ahaaa,I bet you don't know....and other countless cases of even mothers or fathers killing their children.
Like I said, stick to Patience Ozokwor and Mr Ibu, cos there isn't anything out here for people like you, that can't think outside the box.

And errm FYI my field is forensics, and yours? Courtuma?#bye
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Blakyclyde(m): 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

STFU... fuc....king pisshead!

Uh-oh...
Someone forget to take his anti-depressant pills this morning.
Chai.

Where the hell are Yabaleft doctors when you need them?!
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by crudedude(m): 11:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
Teegold88: Rubbish
kiss
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by lacastre: 11:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Certified FOOOOOOL!

LWKMD....hw many yrs will it take to complete this program
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by emmabest2000(m): 1:11am On Sep 20, 2014
This movie story will make sense die tongue
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by PharmFonex(m): 1:50am On Sep 20, 2014
Ivyluvie2: Really?then why isn't he talking na?
i wonder
i wonder
i wonder
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Igbob(m): 4:26am On Sep 20, 2014
Did denrele agree dat he knew d killer
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by idNG: 4:50am On Sep 20, 2014
Attention Seeker!
jor ooooo
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 20, 2014
And they told u that croydon and ibeju ijesha are the same shey?is croydon in nigeria?
The croydon guy na whitey and u knw these guys are senile..ll a nigger behave like that

See the way u just replied and finished me in ur arguments..can't u just take it easy and land soft blows instead of hard punches? I dnt like when fine smart sporty intelligent beautiful girls indulge in pub fighting..it pains my soul sad
ROSYL:

Huh? I don't wanna argue with you darling, cos obviously you are a full time novice in this field. I advice you stick to your day job; watching nollywoods.

The guy that slaughtered his daughter in law in Croydon was the first to print out "find whatever her name is t-shirt', led her search campaign. What happened when the chickens came home to roost? Ahaaa,I bet you don't know....and other countless cases of even mothers or fathers killing their children.
Like I said, stick to Patience Ozokwor and Mr Ibu, cos there isn't anything out here for people like you, that can't think outside the box.

And errm FYI my field is forensics, and yours? Courtuma?#bye

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by tonychristopher: 5:30am On Sep 20, 2014
Bonaguy: [img]http://1.bp..com/-3q529Al4r5k/VBvjFgThacI/AAAAAAAAbRg/i4lubfzaUwY/s280/2_3_edit-748293.jpg[/img]

Late Goldie's best friend, Denrele Edun in a recent interview with Sahara TV said that he kept seeing Goldie in his dreams and she always says he know who killed her...

"I kept seeing her in my dreams and she keeps telling me you know who killed me and you are not doing anything about it. I'm not kidding. You know these things, we don't actually believe in (the) Supernatural. I have a friend who can bear me witness to that. And then I have to call my mom who prayed.." he said

http://www.gistmetro.com/2014/09/goldie-keeps-telling-me-that-i-know-who.html

Thank Lord The Truth Is Coming Out...I Said It Before They Keep Hating

Goldie Died Of Drug Overdose And Denrele Should Know WhoOverdosed That Married Woman

Where They Even Having SeeX Cos I Am Wondering
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Holywizard: 5:49am On Sep 20, 2014
UmecheMoses:
Forget the lies they feed you with in Church, there's no purgatory. I used to be a catholic till I woke up to the stark reality. For them it'sall about religion, Read your bible and stop being spoon fed
my frnd take it easy. Am only teasing. How could a dead be messaging de living, it is only an evil spirit can do dat. 4get abt my post, an a die-hard Assemblies of God. (PAPA PENTECOSTALISM)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by pedro08: 6:49am On Sep 20, 2014
Holywizard: Goldie is a die hard catholic. She must be in pulgatory
pulgatory is a catholic teaching,not a biblical teaching.read ecclesiastics 9:5 6 nd 7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by prowlG: 7:29am On Sep 20, 2014
MTN data, Weekend promo price slash
250mb @N300
500mb @N700
750mb @N1000
1gb @ N1300
All data plans comes with minimum of 25days validity period.
Hurry now buy at www.mycheapdata.com
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by joanezcerise(f): 7:39am On Sep 20, 2014
severee: grin of course we know she was killed by kenny and d1's alaroro, una dey fly the gal up and down yet u were too cheap to carry physio follow body to know her well being
Na only u Waka com oooo. Who ar d WE? Since u knw d killers oya go sue dem na.
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by adellam16(f): 7:44am On Sep 20, 2014
But seriously, is dis denrele normal at all?
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 20, 2014
desdichando: And they told u that croydon and ibeju ijesha are the same shey?is croydon in nigeria?
The croydon guy na whitey and u knw these guys are senile..ll a nigger behave like that

See the way u just replied and finished me in ur arguments..can't u just take it easy and land soft blows instead of hard punches? I dnt like when fine smart sporty intelligent beautiful girls indulge in pub fighting..it pains my soul sad

Lmao......Oya sorry.
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by severee(m): 8:21am On Sep 20, 2014
joanezcerise: .
Na only u Waka com oooo. Who ar d WE? Since u knw d killers oya go sue dem na.

grin haba na by force to comment?

1 Like

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by tundeayo2020: 8:31am On Sep 20, 2014
Airforce1:

Yes love
why you dey ask?

so u just make me cry for other thread ni?
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by rawe45: 8:57am On Sep 20, 2014
Then kill who killed her.. abi na u? Then kill yourself
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by zinny01: 9:18am On Sep 20, 2014
simplemach:
Abi o...! and he should not forget to go with a recorder and a paper and biro for proofs.
LWKMD lolz. Abii
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Airforce1(m): 9:32am On Sep 20, 2014
tundeayo2020: so u just make me cry for other thread ni?

I'm too loyal to make a beautiful girl like you cry

Abeg show me where and how I made you cry please
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Ibracyber(m): 9:32am On Sep 20, 2014
Not "pul" it's purgatory#oloyinboafrica#Not "pul" it's purgatory#oloyinboafrica#Not "pul" it's purgatory#oloyinboafrica#
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 20, 2014
In D prince's voice: Denrele u are On Your Own
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 20, 2014
ROSYL: He's the first suspect! I regret Nigeria isn't as developed as the westerns, the investigation into Goldie's death would have started from Denrele's house.
pls,just go dance with blakky,haba!
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Geenickel(m): 11:00am On Sep 20, 2014
[quote author=UmecheMoses][/quote]

"Any one who's left d catholic faith and claims to have hs/her eye opened can b likened to a Pussy cat who which sees in d dark".
***Bishop Hillary Odili Okeke
bishop of nnewi diocese.
***RETHINK** bro....buh u cnt mk me flinch on my choice of religion!!
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Abhdul(m): 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
Publicity at its Peak!! Nollywood storyline, make i hear.d Dead ....
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
Lmao @ the comments tho.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal / Tacha Stuns In Independence Day Pictures, Fans Excited / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.