Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Can I Trust Him? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Can I Trust Him? (1247 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Trust Him? by Theanonymous9: 9:42am On Sep 19, 2014
I've long shown my desire of getting a Golden Retriever. Thus, my tough search for getting one..most search has led me to breeders with the desired breed, the only problem.is that the dogs are older(I want a puppy!). Anyways, I just met someone on NL that sell Dogs(or claims to) and I did a little background check on him only to find out that he's in the "Waec/GCE Expo" thingy for a while now. Can I trust him to deliver? Or find a new breeder? #confused.
Re: Can I Trust Him? by pankere(m): 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
Is he or she in your vicinity? Can u inspect the dog first? I don't think it matters if he/she is involved in exam scam. I don't think it has anything to do with your purchase from him. My advice to you is to see with your own eyes and don't pay in advance for anything whatsoever. And if you're not experienced try n go with someone who can verify the breed so the seller doesn't sell you a pretty looking mongrel

1 Like

Re: Can I Trust Him? by Theanonymous9: 9:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
Pankere
Nah..he stays in Edo. Tried calling him but its not going through. I don't wanna be duped so I guess ill just find another seller. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Can I Trust Him? by Prodeegee(m): 10:59am On Sep 21, 2014
Theanonymous9:
Nah..he stays in Edo. Tried calling him but its not going through. I don't wanna be duped so I guess ill just find another seller. Thanks

As long as you don't send money before you see your dog, you're safe. Post pictures of the said dog and let's help you judge the quality of the breed. Stay unscammed...dnt let dem 'gba' you

1 Like

Re: Can I Trust Him? by Theanonymous9: 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
^ the guy hasn't showcased the dog yet. The below pic is the breed from the net

Re: Can I Trust Him? by Prodeegee(m): 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
Theanonymous9: ^ the guy hasn't showcased the dog yet. The below pic is the breed from the net

dont pay until you see the dog. BASIC. golden retriever isnt a breed you just see around in naija. dont be "gba"ed my friend
Re: Can I Trust Him? by Theanonymous9: 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
Prodeegee:

dont pay until you see the dog. BASIC. golden retriever isnt a breed you just see around in naija. dont be "gba"ed my friend
Lol..i.wont let him.
Re: Can I Trust Him? by BOUNTYDOG(m): 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2014
I can help you import golden retrievers from egypt,I am negotiating some with my agents,I intend breeding golden retrievers just still considering his long coat if I can manage dem with the several dogs I already have

Call 07030601077 or 08023298256-whatsapp BBM -28DBBDB6 if interested
Re: Can I Trust Him? by Dogsworld(f): 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
See, hear, touch, sniff the dog first before even thinking about bringing out your money. undecided

Muffy

1 Like

Re: Can I Trust Him? by chucky234(m): 6:40am On Oct 18, 2014
Dogsworld:
See, hear, touch, sniff the dog first before even thinking about bringing out your money. undecided

Muffy
Muffy you go kill me with laugh ooo

(1) (Reply)

Exotic Fancy Pigeon For Sell Now In Nigeria / Osaze Idehen Of Sublime Kennels / 5 months male Caucasian and 4 month Female Cauc mix for 100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.