Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,483 members, 7,781,442 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:28 PM

Webmasters - You Don’t Need Paypal! Be Careful And Wise! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters - You Don’t Need Paypal! Be Careful And Wise! (712 Views)

If You Need Paypal Funds, Come In!!!! / Help -need Paypal To Liberty Reserve Xchanger / I Need Paypal Or Credit Card For Domain Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters - You Don’t Need Paypal! Be Careful And Wise! by lagoshost(m): 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2008
Gang,

Some times I wonder why we Nigeria are the way we are. Someone has refused to give access to his house and all you do is trying to force yourself inside.

Everybody is talking about paypal. In my forum NF, the most popular thread is the on we discuss paypal! Everyday wants it.

The bad news is that they don’t want us (Nigeria). Can anyone here be smarter than paypal? They made the system and you can not penetrate into with your foreign address, ip changer etc.

They don’t want us we have to avoid them. Instead of trying to get paypal account why not create a system that the whole world will love and appreciate. Have you have heard that the guy who created paypal is from South Africa? Why not Nigeria create something better?

We should stop deceiving ourselves. America is going through a hard time (financial crisis) and would not take it easy with anyone trying to play with any financial.

I still have over $500 with etrade and $89 with paypal (since 3 years ago) and I have not been able to get it out. Till now etarde still send me my statement of account but I can not withdraw my money.

Let us be wise!

Shalom!
Chibueze Okoji
Re: Webmasters - You Don’t Need Paypal! Be Careful And Wise! by emonkey(m): 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2008
I have no problem with Paypal. I opened my accounts in UK but I noticed that when i tried to access them from Nigeria they shut it down and asked for verification - 3 times in 1 week !! . I was pissed off and wrote them so they left me to do my business . Going back to UK again they shut me off and gave me the usual run around . Coming to Nigeria again (wham !). I think they just get nervous when the account is being accessed from an irregular IP especially from locations that their system regards as suspicious. I still use Paypal and move $000 though them monthly and we get on nicely together - but I process all transfers through my UK bank account.
Re: Webmasters - You Don’t Need Paypal! Be Careful And Wise! by alldone(m): 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2008
lagoshost,
I completely agree with you, we need to create our own system.
i don't even like all this hiding of ip address, opening an account in uk or us without staying their or having not gotten their before.

(1) (Reply)

Please Check Out This New Website, Student Tours And Travels In Port Harcourt / Check This Website For Your Pc Needs / How To Popularise Your Adsense Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.