Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Igboland The Emerging Paradise Of Africa - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Igboland The Emerging Paradise Of Africa (10577 Views)

Yoruba Man Recounts His Visit To Igboland / Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) / London Is Not The Paradise I Expected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboland The Emerging Paradise Of Africa by ak47mann(m): 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
Dymondgurl: stop talking like the igbo tribe is indespensible. Every tribe in this country, no matter how minor they are, play a highly significant role in d development of this country. And all tribes are d driving forces behind this great nation. The world doesn't know igbo, yoruba, efik or hausa. The world knows NIGERIA. If its left to only one tribe, or in this case d igbo tribe, nigeria will not move forward. PS: its a collective effort.
The world knows trust me,they will first ask you which tribe you belong before they pass judgement on you.Most times they check your name before they pass judgement on you, are you an igbo lady? cool
Re: Igboland The Emerging Paradise Of Africa by Superstar5: 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
0luwasegunfunmi:

chino u think u are funny? right?

okiesss grin grin grin

who is chino? mod pls ban this person he is one of them.

1 Like

Re: Igboland The Emerging Paradise Of Africa by Dymondgurl(f): 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
ak47mann: The world knows trust me,they will first ask you which tribe you belong before they pass judgement on you.Most times they check your name before they pass judgement on you cool
People in most parts of the world can't find nigeria on the world map u knw? *Where am from doesn't matter*
Re: Igboland The Emerging Paradise Of Africa by ak47mann(m): 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
Dymondgurl: People in most parts of the world can't find nigeria on the world map u knw?
hahahaha says who?so you dont watch news at all nawaoo the world we are living in is now more like a global village information spread very fast cool
Re: Igboland The Emerging Paradise Of Africa by Dymondgurl(f): 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
ak47mann: hahahaha says who?so you dont watch news at all nawaoo the world we are living in is now more like a global village information spread very fast cool
what has news got to do wit this? If I give u a world map to point Azerbaijan out can u do it? Same wit this country. Most pple don't knw about Nigeria, talk more of knowing the tribes in nigeria. And those that know nigeria hardly knw about d tribes in nigeria. They only knw one entity: NIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboland The Emerging Paradise Of Africa by acenazt: 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
[quote
author=emmasege]Igbo land as far as I am concerned is the least
developed zone in the south. I really wish igbos would invest heavily in
their zone the way they do in Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, PH and other
cosmopolitan cities in Nigeria.[/quote] now how on earth will obinna invest in an erosion filled place? even an illitrate will know not to risk that.

2 Likes

Re: Igboland The Emerging Paradise Of Africa by Twistaray(m): 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
DikeOha882: Who are you, I feel that you are hungry? Aregbe release two bags of odourless fufu to this awon werey .

Ha han! you are lying on me uncle.
I wasn't even there when he shared it,were you?
God is watchin you o
And please easy,you are getting emosional now.
Good boi
Re: Igboland The Emerging Paradise Of Africa by Twistaray(m): 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
DikeOha882: I don't show mercy if I see a conehead, I slay them with monday hammer.

Eyah,that's a good accupation if you ask me,don't u think?

Well,let the coneheaded pay attention.
But if you ask me the only abnormal head i know is".... Igbo, so not common. Don't you agree?
sure u do nah
Re: Igboland The Emerging Paradise Of Africa by Twistaray(m): 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
Mod,why una dey screw my mentions nah
~I'm only having fun here nah ha han nah
i be gentle boi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igboland The Emerging Paradise Of Africa by Twistaray(m): 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
[quote author=DikeOha882][/quote]
I saw this coming bro.
I knew you will eventually get emotional.
I'm waiting for you slaying occupation to manifest on me oo

ehehehe hehehe
There is just one dude that does these"copy n paste.
You see? i know you.
lol
Re: Igboland The Emerging Paradise Of Africa by Twistaray(m): 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
DikeOha882: I intended to slay u with monday hammer later noticed that you are a comedian, So I have to be lenient to u.
Now,i'm begining to understand why this thread was created in the first place" For The Sake-of Chest beating."
But i'm begging you now to do the slaying,lets see now.
I just want to tame u
Re: Igboland The Emerging Paradise Of Africa by Twistaray(m): 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
DikeOha882: I skin conehead alive, just ask am Igbo the meaning of Dikeoha!so be careful
You are welcome.
This dude,right here's been waiting ke.
But'am still alive now,when are u ganna slay me ooo?

Conehead...un? what a name.
heheh hehehe that's new.
Igbos hehehe
Re: Igboland The Emerging Paradise Of Africa by Twistaray(m): 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
DikeOha882: I skin conehead alive, just ask am Igbo the meaning of Dikeoha!so be careful
I just asked now and the reply was,chestbeater.
Mind you i wan bleach o ,go ahead and skin me alive o.
Even u check my FB u go knw say i chocolatee bobo
hehehe Cheiiii
Re: Igboland The Emerging Paradise Of Africa by Twistaray(m): 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
DikeOha882: can u concentrate with your studies, I don't have time for facebook, I hustle and tame coneheads.

Lol
Now this is the funniest of all.
Can you concentrate on you slaying job as well?
Please do and also remember,i'm still waiting for to slay me o
Re: Igboland The Emerging Paradise Of Africa by ibe003(m): 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
Please my igbo brothers, I have good advise for all of you especially those of us in diaspora, let's try and shift our investment to our home land you can imagine how our brother has loose their billions of investment in the north, the same might also happen in the west some day, igbo people have the highest investment in lagos state right now as was speaking, assuming half of all this investment are moved to our home land, you will see how our land will look like. I know some people that have sense are now moving some their money to east nothing like your home, go to owerri imo state rochas have crate a lot of morden market and empty lands for investment at cheaper rate. Please join hand and develop our land, I feel ashamed when northern elders treating us that if we make noise we will loose our trillions worth of investment in the north. We need to ask our self how many company or factory in igbo land are own by housa or yoruba person? With what I am seeing in this country now, any thing can happen one day and if it happen we are they one that will loose a lot of money so let's do some thing now before its too late.... Ogwula ka oham na onu umu nne m. asi ahu ma ekwughi na egbu okenye mana anu ma egeghi na egbu nwata. Daalu nu

1 Like

Re: Igboland The Emerging Paradise Of Africa by Twistaray(m): 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
DikeOha882: I hate dealing juvenile. Please just call your uncle to come and challenge me.

You are being delusional now and you need to quit Dude.
Wetin dey do your flattthead now.
You wan e-slap ni?
Re: Igboland The Emerging Paradise Of Africa by Twistaray(m): 6:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
If una get sense my Ibo brother make una pay attention to eben003,troop back to Alaigbo from Lagos,Kano,Amer-lika etc and invest home.
My Kobo o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

South African Homes - Just Magnificent / Uk Visa Application Mistake / Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.