Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,745 members, 7,802,273 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Life And Destiny - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Life And Destiny (429 Views)

Press Release: Destiny Child Gospel Music Talent Hunt Season 3 / Is Destiny Predetermined? / Do You Believe In Destiny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life And Destiny by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 19, 2014
Sometimes I do get confused in trying to read meaning to these two words. What is life all about? How those one know he's truelly on the right track of his destiny?
Some of us pass through our trying times without even noticing, while some of us struggle through it and others do not survive it!
There are situations where we give in our all, just to get what we desire, only to be disappointed by circumstances; and we be like "why only me?". In other occassions, we get what we never expected or worked for; and we be like "i don't deserve this!". All these disappointments and surprises has adverse effects on our lives depending on the ratio of both factors.
What if our destiny lies on something we so much dislike or hate? What if our passion or hubby isn't gonna work for us? Are we to struggle with destiny or just accept it as it comes our way? Are we willing & ready to accept whatever comes our way, good or bad??
What are your views about life & destiny

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of People That Will Read This Thread! / The New And Morden Machines / Kailash Satyarthi And Malala Yousafzay Win Nobel Peace Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.