Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

How A Nairaland Girl Turned Me To Maga.im Regretting + Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Nairaland Girl Turned Me To Maga.im Regretting + Pics (1856 Views)

Please Help Me My Girl Has Turned Me Into Sex Machine / 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga / Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Nairaland Girl Turned Me To Maga.im Regretting + Pics by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 19, 2014
i am typing this from my iphone6 nokia 2700 so bear with this grammar

so i sent email to her she reply and say meet at fast food sizzlers in warri i say okay.

on the day she came with four of her friends. i shout jesus!!!! but we enter sha.

so each of them bought three plate of rice and two wines. i shouted. they said they have not eaten that they will eat tomorow.no money at home for them.

so she suddenly come and kiss me.and purposely fall her phone. i did not know her e5 was not working since so she said i must pay for it. thaat she must collect my iphone6. i begged and begged but she refuse. after the dinner i drop all home.

now im iphone less and set back 48k.

advice please!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: How A Nairaland Girl Turned Me To Maga.im Regretting + Pics by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 19, 2014
Niggah u du-mb! And secondly u dont own an iphone6 except say na clone from china!

1 Like

Re: How A Nairaland Girl Turned Me To Maga.im Regretting + Pics by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 19, 2014
;Ozour, okobo ukhin oh, ozour.. benin dudes understAnd this

Re: How A Nairaland Girl Turned Me To Maga.im Regretting + Pics by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 19, 2014
Ollymurs: Niggah u du-mb! And secondly u dont own an iphone6 except say na clone from china!

bro i would have shown u pic but she take it
Re: How A Nairaland Girl Turned Me To Maga.im Regretting + Pics by 100Cents: 10:21am On Sep 19, 2014
How can a truck pusher afford an IPhone ?

smh..
Re: How A Nairaland Girl Turned Me To Maga.im Regretting + Pics by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 19, 2014
100Cents: How can a truck pusher afford an IPhone ?

smh..

i owe monstertrucks coporasion. google bro google.
Re: How A Nairaland Girl Turned Me To Maga.im Regretting + Pics by 100Cents: 10:25am On Sep 19, 2014
TrucksCEO:

i owe monstertrucks coporasion. google bro google.

Google what for phucks sake ?
Re: How A Nairaland Girl Turned Me To Maga.im Regretting + Pics by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 19, 2014
100Cents:

Google what for phucks sake ?

my comepany. too show i can buy it
Re: How A Nairaland Girl Turned Me To Maga.im Regretting + Pics by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 19, 2014
TrucksCEO:

You cant even spell company, no wonder! how the f**k will u own a fone that has not been sold yet. Not even a single unit has gotten to customers who placed orders. Doesn't ship out until today in the US, how u come take get ur own na? Ur papa na steve jobs abi tim cook?
Re: How A Nairaland Girl Turned Me To Maga.im Regretting + Pics by 100Cents: 10:47am On Sep 19, 2014
TrucksCEO:

I see..
Re: How A Nairaland Girl Turned Me To Maga.im Regretting + Pics by jennylove7575(f): 10:54am On Sep 19, 2014
If I comment wetin dey my mind for this post, dem go say I rude or harsh..make I just waka pass....**whistling **
Re: How A Nairaland Girl Turned Me To Maga.im Regretting + Pics by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 19, 2014
jennylove7575: If I comment wetin dey my mind for this post, dem go say I rude or harsh..make I just waka pass....**whistling **

Abeg talk somethin...... I dey vex but i no wan vex alone..lol
Re: How A Nairaland Girl Turned Me To Maga.im Regretting + Pics by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 19, 2014
100Cents:
I see..
Ollymurs:
You cant even spell company, no wonder! how the f**k will u own a fone that has not been sold yet. Not even a single unit has gotten to customers who placed orders. Doesn't ship out until today in the US, how u come take get ur own na? Ur papa na steve jobs abi tim cook?

why are u hating. mine is costom made. i but mine the next via my comepany name frum alibaba
Re: How A Nairaland Girl Turned Me To Maga.im Regretting + Pics by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 19, 2014
jennylove7575: If I comment wetin dey my mind for this post, dem go say I rude or harsh..make I just waka pass....**whistling **

no even talk am hold it as it is
Re: How A Nairaland Girl Turned Me To Maga.im Regretting + Pics by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 19, 2014
Ollymurs:

if ur vexing can buy u iphone 6 keep vexing undecided
Re: How A Nairaland Girl Turned Me To Maga.im Regretting + Pics by mizcalvina(f): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2014
etiosa79: ;Ozour, okobo ukhin oh, ozour.. benin dudes understAnd this
this one na real ozour. Ewobi

2 Likes

Re: How A Nairaland Girl Turned Me To Maga.im Regretting + Pics by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 19, 2014
mizcalvina: this one na real ozour. Ewobi

thank god u know the boy is ozour
Re: How A Nairaland Girl Turned Me To Maga.im Regretting + Pics by Jerrick(m): 11:13am On Sep 19, 2014
Nonsense.
Re: How A Nairaland Girl Turned Me To Maga.im Regretting + Pics by jennylove7575(f): 11:28am On Sep 19, 2014
Ollymurs:

ha ha ha ...see troublemaker ha ha ha grin grin
Re: How A Nairaland Girl Turned Me To Maga.im Regretting + Pics by jennylove7575(f): 11:30am On Sep 19, 2014
TrucksCEO:

no even talk am hold it as it is
in short I have permanently zipped my lips... grin grin
Re: How A Nairaland Girl Turned Me To Maga.im Regretting + Pics by lawrenceunaa: 11:39am On Sep 19, 2014
boredom can cause anything in life including opening a useless thread while seeking f cheesy r honest answers tongue
Re: How A Nairaland Girl Turned Me To Maga.im Regretting + Pics by MissUnderstood(f): 11:40am On Sep 19, 2014
Comepany Owe

*sigh....

lipsrsealed
Re: How A Nairaland Girl Turned Me To Maga.im Regretting + Pics by philantoxx(m): 11:43am On Sep 19, 2014
hmmm

Re: How A Nairaland Girl Turned Me To Maga.im Regretting + Pics by ElFenomeno1: 11:45am On Sep 19, 2014
TrucksCEO: i am typing this from my iphone6 nokia 2700 so bear with this grammar

so i sent email to her she reply and say meet at fast food sizzlers in warri i say okay.

on the day she came with four of her friends. i shout jesus!!!! but we enter sha.

so each of them bought three plate of rice and two wines. i shouted. they said they have not eaten that they will eat tomorow.no money at home for them.

so she suddenly come and kiss me.and purposely fall her phone. i did not know her e5 was not working since so she said i must pay for it. thaat she must collect my iphone6. i begged and begged but she refuse. after the dinner i drop all home.

now im iphone less and set back 48k.

advice please!!!!!!!!!!!

Fu..cking nuisance!

1 Like

Re: How A Nairaland Girl Turned Me To Maga.im Regretting + Pics by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
jennylove7575: in short I have permanently zipped my lips... grin grin

okay now im iga to hear wat u wanting to say
Re: How A Nairaland Girl Turned Me To Maga.im Regretting + Pics by franzis(m): 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
Another troll on the loose again, the government really need to setup a quarantine center
Re: How A Nairaland Girl Turned Me To Maga.im Regretting + Pics by scribble: 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
did they have beans with the rice

you dont want their butterfly arsee kisses to miss you buddy

i inhale those things deeply
Re: How A Nairaland Girl Turned Me To Maga.im Regretting + Pics by Dymondgurl(f): 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
What has nairaland turned to? undecided
Re: How A Nairaland Girl Turned Me To Maga.im Regretting + Pics by Hermanie(m): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
Everybody wants to be like Andyblaze
Re: How A Nairaland Girl Turned Me To Maga.im Regretting + Pics by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
mizcalvina: this one na real ozour. Ewobi
.. lol. benin gurl

(1) (Reply)

Unusual Birthday Wish Of Tiwa To Tee Billz - Likely Breakup Soon / My Girlfriend Dont Call Me Atall, / Can You Marry No Testing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.