Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

My Girlfriend Is A Mamiwater.... Water Spirit!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is A Mamiwater.... Water Spirit!!!! (1450 Views)

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / My Girl_friend Is A Mamiwater~ Water Spirit! / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is A Mamiwater.... Water Spirit!!!! by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 19, 2014
cryHouse, How do i curb or deal with these? Yet she claimed to love me.
She has water spirit. Gawwd. and i bet she's using it to perpetrate evil.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Mamiwater.... Water Spirit!!!! by rawpadgin(m): 10:38am On Sep 19, 2014
TrucksCEO: cryHouse, How do i curb or deal with these? Yet she claimed to love me.
both of u need to go for deliverance
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Mamiwater.... Water Spirit!!!! by datguru: 10:43am On Sep 19, 2014
Follow her to her kingdom, may be they will make you papiwater and after that both of you will enjoy your relationship

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Mamiwater.... Water Spirit!!!! by ifaoni(m): 10:46am On Sep 19, 2014
you re a dead man walking. check my signature to get affordable datas.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Mamiwater.... Water Spirit!!!! by 100Cents: 10:49am On Sep 19, 2014
This is bull shiit.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Mamiwater.... Water Spirit!!!! by 100Cents: 10:49am On Sep 19, 2014
i mean phu.cking bull shiit.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Mamiwater.... Water Spirit!!!! by Bigzig(m): 10:53am On Sep 19, 2014
datguru: Follow her to her kingdom, may be they will make you papiwater and after that both of you will enjoy your relationship
ooh this what i wanted to hear.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Mamiwater.... Water Spirit!!!! by nnadychuks(m): 10:54am On Sep 19, 2014
mami water don't exist
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Mamiwater.... Water Spirit!!!! by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 19, 2014
datguru: Follow her to her kingdom, may be they will make you papiwater and after that both of you will enjoy your relationship

its not that easy. im scared of her now.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Mamiwater.... Water Spirit!!!! by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 19, 2014
nnadychuks: mami water don't exist

bro becareful of fine girls. most of them are mamiwater
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Mamiwater.... Water Spirit!!!! by Bigzig(m): 11:08am On Sep 19, 2014
I would advice you to go for counselling and possibily go on fast and pray fervently before it will be too late bro..
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Mamiwater.... Water Spirit!!!! by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 19, 2014
TrucksCEO: cryHouse, How do i curb or deal with these? Yet she claimed to love me.

Mister.
u have been given a gift.
u cant kill her power but u can change her with the power of love.
i can help u.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Mamiwater.... Water Spirit!!!! by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 19, 2014
Brownpage:

Mister.
u have been given a gift.
u cant kill her power but u can change her with the power of love.
i can help u.
how?
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Mamiwater.... Water Spirit!!!! by nnadychuks(m): 11:16am On Sep 19, 2014
TrucksCEO:

bro becareful of fine girls. most of them are mamiwater
show me a mami water and I will tell you who you are
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Mamiwater.... Water Spirit!!!! by Bigzig(m): 11:20am On Sep 19, 2014
I would advice you to go for counselling,preferably you make a day and go on fast before it gets out of hands..This is serious
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Mamiwater.... Water Spirit!!!! by philantoxx(m): 11:48am On Sep 19, 2014
for making me waste dis hard earned mb.u both need to see a doc
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Mamiwater.... Water Spirit!!!! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
TrucksCEO:
how?

first of all.u have to be a man.it is only strong men that do strong things.
confront her and dont be afraid.ask her exactly wat she really wants from u.
then u write me and we talk and it wont be online here again.
be bold broda.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Mamiwater.... Water Spirit!!!! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2014

send her to me please. I hear they can enlarge any part of their body to taste. please. I am serious

(1) (Reply)

Worst Break-up Scenarios!!! / Game: Perfecting Your Partner Or Yourself / Guyz This Is For U,ladies You Are Invited To Join If You Care To.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.