Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Set To Marry Second Wife Ahead Of 2015 - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Goodluck Jonathan Set To Marry Second Wife Ahead Of 2015 (6443 Views)

Yoruba Boys On Their Way To Eritrea To Marry Second Wives(photo) / President Goodluck Jonathan Orders The Arrest Of Gov. Fayose And Obanikoro / Jonathan Set To Take A New Wife! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Set To Marry Second Wife Ahead Of 2015 by rman: 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
Did everyone miss this ''#DontMissThenextFunnyThing''
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Set To Marry Second Wife Ahead Of 2015 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
Is this a joke or what?

Rubbish!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Set To Marry Second Wife Ahead Of 2015 by BRAV0O(m): 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
Fake news

But always remember no smoke without fire...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Set To Marry Second Wife Ahead Of 2015 by lorRhyMeZ: 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
Feedmemore: Now op tell me this is a joke, and a big joke for that matter.

Next story pls!!!

Apparently u don't know wah FNN means..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Set To Marry Second Wife Ahead Of 2015 by Emmanuel602(m): 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nice try on that joke. I rate it a 5
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Set To Marry Second Wife Ahead Of 2015 by gbolsng(m): 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
tosinbabe: Fake news buh I don't tink any arewa belle wud stoop so low as to marry this backwater creek creep!

Oops, this is harsh even for the usual GEJ bashing
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Set To Marry Second Wife Ahead Of 2015 by 100Cents: 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
The fabricator of this story needs urgent medical attention..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Set To Marry Second Wife Ahead Of 2015 by cococandy(f): 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
YEA IT IS A JOKE. BUT IF IT WERE TRUE,ONLY A CRAZY ARSSE WOMAN WOULD AGREE TO BE CO WIVES WITH DAME.
SHE NO DEY FEAR?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Set To Marry Second Wife Ahead Of 2015 by 175(m): 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
ifaoni: its like u re mad? Who stole ur money? Frm wher to where? Motor lo ma pa e

I pity you! You are already cursed Ajibola Bode. Your are already in trouble. I will soon post the Teller. Thunder fire your household. You will die a very painful death before December in a fire accident. Just bear it in mind
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Set To Marry Second Wife Ahead Of 2015 by ifaoni(m): 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
175:

I pity you! You are already cursed Ajibola Bode. Your are already in trouble. I will soon post the Teller. Thunder fire your household. You will die a very painful death before December in a fire accident. Just bear it in mind
thunder fire u. I dont know wen i do busines wt u. Pls post d teller. Were
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Set To Marry Second Wife Ahead Of 2015 by ayukdaboss(m): 11:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
Donfamous: Na only u get am for here
I tell you. Nigerians are so gullible
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Set To Marry Second Wife Ahead Of 2015 by 175(m): 10:48am On Sep 20, 2014
ifaoni: thunder fire u. I dont know wen i do busines wt u. Pls post d teller. Were

But at least you have agreed that you are the dubious Ajibola Bode. Scammer. When I get home, I shall post the details of all our whatsapp conversations. Crook like you deserves horrible death. And you shall get it.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Set To Marry Second Wife Ahead Of 2015 by chimerase2: 11:04am On Sep 20, 2014
Op ok next time u re smoking that weed mak sure u remove all dos tiny stone like seed in de weed dat sound kai kai kai while smoking
It will go a long way in helping u ok undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Funny Pictures That Will Make Your Night / #bbnaija Funny Whatsapp convo Between A Nairalander And Gf #photos / Check Out This Comedy And Laugh The Hell Out..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.