Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Help Airtel At It Again!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Airtel At It Again!! (657 Views)

Help: Airtel 3gb For 1K / Help!!! Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Help!!! Airtel Is Ripping Me Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Airtel At It Again!! by 88natzy(m): 11:17am On Sep 19, 2014
Please can someone help me with a link to restore my Airtel internet settings. My airteI suscription is active and i couldnt browse. I stay in a local place that is denied of internet/ service outlets. The customer care representatives has being recalcitrant to help me out each time I channel this browsing problems i encountered to them on phone. Please!!
Re: Help Airtel At It Again!! by ITbomb(m): 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
Provide this info
The kind of phone you use / OS
The browser you used and the website you were trying to open
And btw, do you know what is APN and how to change it?

(1) (Reply)

HTC Vivid For Sale. Whatsapp 07062055921 / Huawei Cancels All Future Windows Phone Plans / Sony Announces Xperia E4 Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.