Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Nigerian Women And Weave On..why Abandon What God Gave You To Look Oyinbo??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women And Weave On..why Abandon What God Gave You To Look Oyinbo??? (2295 Views)

Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? / What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women And Weave On..why Abandon What God Gave You To Look Oyinbo??? by ironheart(m): 6:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
lefulefu: some guys dey even give their girlfriends weaveon/brazilian wigs monthly allowance grin
chai! naija don yeye grin
soon na pant and bra allowance dem go dey give their girlriends grin
u either give them or someone will give them in exchange for their penny, either ways ur losing, so why not help them to remain faithful, it better to suffer in silence than to see a sister being molested cos she want to look inferior
Re: Nigerian Women And Weave On..why Abandon What God Gave You To Look Oyinbo??? by lawrenceunaa: 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
the money spent to maintain a lady's hair and wears can be used to train a male child from nursery to university level wink

Am not against it but is too expensive
Re: Nigerian Women And Weave On..why Abandon What God Gave You To Look Oyinbo??? by jennylove7575(f): 7:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
voodoo85:
so u r saying that without hair extensions u r not hot, sexy or attractive?
hmm see misquotation. "without" is a big word I haven't said. Not in my sentence.
Re: Nigerian Women And Weave On..why Abandon What God Gave You To Look Oyinbo??? by jennylove7575(f): 7:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
lefulefu:
just wait until the owners of those hair wey u dey wear for head start to dey pursue u for night for ur dream
for where? Odieshi.
Re: Nigerian Women And Weave On..why Abandon What God Gave You To Look Oyinbo??? by lawrenceunaa: 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
the money spent to maintain a lady's hair and wears can be used to train a male child from nursery to university level wink

Am not against it but is too expensive wink
Re: Nigerian Women And Weave On..why Abandon What God Gave You To Look Oyinbo??? by timilehing(m): 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
jennylove7575: There is nothing wrong in wearing wig, or hair extentions. Its all part of beauty process..I wear wigs and human hair extensions a lot, doesn't mean I ain't proud of my natural hair. All is part of beauty enhancement and what defines us as women...even the oyibo people wear hair extensions and wigs too...its a good thing I love it. Its sexy, gorgeous, hot and attractive.
Natural beauty needs no enhancement
Re: Nigerian Women And Weave On..why Abandon What God Gave You To Look Oyinbo??? by Spicylate(f): 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
ironheart: we do that because we like it. we as guys no longer see girls with natural curl and braids, so we do it on our own hair. if a guy tells u to braid your natural hair, u will say he is stingy and don't want to give you girls money for Brazilian or whatever hair. look I love my African natural hair. if I want long hair, I rather date a woman with long hair.
*clapping*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women And Weave On..why Abandon What God Gave You To Look Oyinbo??? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
vizkiz love dem natural,my hair is as long as India proud of it
Re: Nigerian Women And Weave On..why Abandon What God Gave You To Look Oyinbo??? by Spicylate(f): 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
agangadiman:

this is not about guys though, feel free to create your own topic asking that question. however, yes it is a problem but i can chellenge you to mention 30 current popular nigerian men with curls, while i challenge you to name me 30 current popular women without weave.

secondly, men braiding their hair is part of african culture, it has been practised thousands of years ago...they are braiding their own hair afterall so that is not even a point worth raising in relation to this topic.

thirdly, havent you been taught not to answer a question with a question? pleease stand up jare
i wasnt sitting at all. but if u insist on an oviation, no problemo *stands afterall*
and owk i will freely create my own thread oo
and finally please elaborate on th part that men braiding hair is part of african culture. smiley
agangadiman:

this is not about guys though, feel free to create your own topic asking that question. however, yes it is a problem but i can chellenge you to mention 30 current popular nigerian men with curls, while i challenge you to name me 30 current popular women without weave.

secondly, men braiding their hair is part of african culture, it has been practised thousands of years ago...they are braiding their own hair afterall so that is not even a point worth raising in relation to this topic.

thirdly, havent you been taught not to answer a question with a question? pleease stand up jare
i wasnt sitting at all. but if u insist on an oviation, no problemo *stands afterall*
and owk i will freely create my own thread oo
and finally please elaborate on th part that men braiding hair is part of african culture. thank you vewi much
Re: Nigerian Women And Weave On..why Abandon What God Gave You To Look Oyinbo??? by jennylove7575(f): 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
timilehing: Natural beauty needs no enhancement
so say only you...a man.
Re: Nigerian Women And Weave On..why Abandon What God Gave You To Look Oyinbo??? by agangadiman(m): 1:32am On Sep 20, 2014
Vikky014: old papa please did God tell u and Op to take ur bath?am saying dis bc whn u bath u r actually enhancing ur beauty as well does dt mean u r nt proud of urslf as d op said

You should chNge ya name to iron head Cos an so so koko dey am. How can you even be serious? Having a bath is a natural occurrence, goats may not bath but they like water, dirt may be ok with you,but it's not with me. Having a bath is not enhancing, my skin does not change, I do not change my body by having a bath. Unlike you, when you sleep you have one type of hair...by the time you wake up or go to salon you have a different type of hair very impossible for you to have in your natural state.

The minute oyinbo now start finding Afro hair sexy and cool, the same you will now start keeping your natural hair.

. You have been brainwashed
Re: Nigerian Women And Weave On..why Abandon What God Gave You To Look Oyinbo??? by Vikky014(f): 2:58am On Sep 20, 2014
agangadiman:

You should chNge ya name to iron head Cos an so so koko dey am. How can you even be serious? Having a bath is a natural occurrence, goats may not bath but they like water, dirt may be ok with you,but it's not with me. Having a bath is not enhancing, my skin does not change, I do not change my body by having a bath. Unlike you, when you sleep you have one type of hair...by the time you wake up or go to salon you have a different type of hair very impossible for you to have in your natural state.

The minute oyinbo now start finding Afro hair sexy and cool, the same you will now start keeping your natural hair.

. You have been brainwashed
u hv been brainwashed y do u put on oyinbo attires like jeans?y dnt u cover ur unclothedness wt natural leaves?ur real name is caveman
Re: Nigerian Women And Weave On..why Abandon What God Gave You To Look Oyinbo??? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
jennylove7575: hmm see misquotation. "without" is a big word I haven't said. Not in my sentence.
yh u said that u love it and its sexy etc. so it means that without it its opposite

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Detect Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You Through Phone Call / How To Get Any Girl, By Pretending To Be A Yahoo Boy / 20 Reasons You Don’t Have A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.