Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend (2676 Views)

The Thought Of Marriage Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights. / Dealing With A Snoring Partner / How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend by akraym(m): 2:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
ggrin: Kill herangryangry
*Use pillowangryangry*
but how will he dispose off the corpse.
Re: Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend by Caleboha(m): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
jusRadical:

Have you paid her bride price? Do you have sex with her? Why sleep with her?
I have paid her bride price
Re: Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend by omoseun(f): 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
If you truly love her, her snoring should not disturb you that much.
My husband snor like it's going out of fashion but I've learned to live with him snoring habit ( after all I signed "for better for worse".)

1 Like

Re: Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend by Kanwulia: 3:43am On Sep 23, 2014
Mu he he he he he he

My own husband dey call me 'IGEDE' for snoring department o.
So. . .after a few actions, I retire to my bedroom to SNORE IN PEACE! cool

Any man wey nor like am. . . fit die peacefully!

No. . . I don't like to cuddle!
I get HOT FLASHES at night! kiss
Re: Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
Caleboha: I would never have thought such sleek, pretty girl would snore. But Im grateful she slept over and ive had this experience. Now i must reassess everything to be sure i can cope with that all my life.She loves to cuddle, so shes practically buzzing like a generator in my ear throughout the night. How do I cope. Honest suggestions are welcome. Thanks
LOL. I just dey laugh...

omoseun: If you truly love her, her snoring should not disturb you that much.
My husband snor like it's going out of fashion but I've learned to live with him snoring habit ( after all I signed "for better for worse".)
LOL.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys,must You Be Rich Before You Get Married? / .. / Can A Non Legally Married Couple Seek For A Legal Divorce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.