Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,678 members, 7,805,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode (54516 Views)

Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? / Reply to FFK's "The Cash, The Jet And Pastor Orisejiafor" - Cramjones / Who Blinded Prof. Ambrose Ali And Ayo Ojewumi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by sunnyprof: 11:29am On Sep 20, 2014
FFK's write-up is just a repeat loudspeaker device for the FG's explanation of the $9.3m saga. Let the FGN solve that.

However, my concern is on the person of Pastor Oritshejafor and the link with CAN.

If the biblical principles ever being used by the Churches to deal with their junior pastors is true, then Pastor Ayo have to vacate the CAN presidency first, even if it is for a foreseeable while, till the issues concerning his plane are adequately disposed of in the money laundry or illegal arms purchase saga. Any exception to this will mean the Big Overseers were wielding their big sticks on the junior rank, was mere suppression and oppression. The scandal is enough to tarnish the image of the Church, though he may not be beneficially a part of the deal.

lastly, he should sell that plane off immediately and be free from 'the sin that easily beset us'. This situation should be enough to instruct him that though 'all things are good (possible and not bad), but all things are not edifying' and even 'all things that are lawful, he should seek not be brought under bondage of anything. The plane is a gift agreed, why not reject it if you know you cant keep it or better still, sell it and use the proceed for the things you can keep, which are lawful, good and edifying. That was the old practice in Christianity. I believe his Church members will appreciate they have more buses to attend their weekly church activities than the plane only 'papa and his family' can own to themselves or groon money from - the love of money is the root of this evil being eulogised here by FFK.

if the plane were FGN number, nobody except the presidency will be doing their own talking, in fact SA will believe their story on spot.

Please pastor Ayo should follow the time tested path of honour we have ever known in Christianity that earned many great Men of God the toga of Honesty, sincerity, humility, honour and invariably, holiness. This is not the time for 'boldfacedness' or proclaiming unnecessary faith of 'we have been made free from all (old testament) laws'.

I wish to see if the insinuation of worldliness and pride being peddled by people here will be put to shame. The Bishop should humble himself so that he will 'be lifted up in due season'

This is the far I wish CAN shall take this matter to, if we are really concerned about the effect of true Christianity in this country, as a 'Bishop must
be counted blameless' if any man desires or deserve that position.

I rest my version of the case. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Lanrefreshkid: 11:37am On Sep 20, 2014
Nigeria is something else and sometimes i feel so ashamed to be a nigerian..our people are easily brainwashed; i just dont know how long we will be fooled or will it continue like this forever?

Imagine a case we are very sure its money laundry and some brainwashed nigerians still talking about political parties. We all know they are all thieves and why should u be concerned about parties that have no dignity.

We Nigerians are treated as a second class citizen anywhere in the world, they picture us as slaves and thieves and yet your so called parties has done nothing about it..you see thieves crossing parties..they steal our money, transfer it to a foreign bank then go ahead to claim nationality in another country its that easy cos we are all fool..arent we slaves?

Now every sector in Nigeria is bleeped and even the clergy makes you question your faith.

we have so many jets in Nigeria so why should it be yours that was hired and so far i am not convinced he knows nothing about all that has been going on..you have the right to know what your property is being used for..they thought the southy goverment is like us that accept lies easily..

The truth is Nigeria my beloved country is mess.ed and i think there is nothing we can do about it..we all have to be wise..
Ask yourself why shoyld you vote when your opinion doesnt even count.
You have been voting for years still no different.
You queue in the sun to make fortune for some stupid pple

Oh Nigeria....smh*

5 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Maser: 11:47am On Sep 20, 2014
For the first time in a long while, I completely agree with FFK. The real boko haram sponsors have long been desperately looking for how to divert attention from themselves by jumping at every opportunity to pin boko haram sponsorship on Christians and many unthinking Christians are falling for it. It broke my heart the other day when the catholics pulled out of CAN as a result. They literally played into the hands of these covert jihadists Sponsors like El Rufai. In Islam, there is something that Mohammed taught them that many Christians are unaware of. It's called Taqiya. This means decieving the enemy and lying to gain advantage of them qnd destroy them. This may sound harsh but there are no moderate muslims, all are terrorists but some are dormant, playing Taqiya to cover the active ones. That's why you find out that whenever there is a terrorist massacre, you find muslims giving half-hearted condemnation and quickly adding that Islam is a religion of peace. You'd see between the lines that the half-hearted condemnation is calculated to launder Islam, not because they feel any remorse that Christians were killed. Infact in their closet they are very happy but many Christians who know nothing about Taqiya would be decieved.
People like El Rufai would indeed be happy at the actions of the catholics pulling out of CAN because they've succeeded in dividing the ranks of Christians. You may not like FFK but he's very much on point in this one. Only a few days ago, the El rufais said Ihejirika is the Sponsor, this time they're pointing at Ayo. Big question is, Will Ayo sponsor the destruction of his own faith so that Islam will pervade everywhere?, Will Ihejirika also do it? Does it not amount to shooting themselves in the foot? Notice that these two men are the most aggressive opponents of Boko Haram and the game plan of the Boko Haram sympathisers now is to blackmail and destroy them and any wise Christian should not get all emotional and fall for it. Hate or love him, No CAN leader in history has been as aggressive and as outspoken against the Islamic agenda as Ayo, you only need to google his interviews given against Islamisation to see it. The previous CAN leaders were always being diplomatic, being cautious in their statements but not him. He's always aggressive calling a spade a spade and Muslims hate him for it. You may not like him for his private jet but his boldness in confronting the threat to Christendom cannot be denied.
Check out this scenario, if you have a bus doing transport service and I'm your enemy, I can send someone to hide cocaine in suitcases and charter your bus to convey them and then tip police off on it just to blackmail you. Though you don't have a way of knowing who and what your driver carries per time, you're already in trouble and woe betide you if you're a prominent person that was set-up. No one would believe you. Now fact is, most of the top service Chiefs and NSA are from the north and so are many in the intelligence community. Who's idea was it to select that leased jet for that covert mission? We all know that boko haram sympathisers abound amongst muslims and any one of them in the intelligence community could have selected this jet for the mission without Ayo's knowledge and then tip off the south africans. Its the world of blackmail. It's usually done to appear so real on the surface to bring the person down but beneath are the handiwork of plotters. As FFK said, if these Christians Ayo and Ihejirika are boko sponsors, is it also Christians who sponsor Al Qaeda, ISIS, Al Shabab, TALIBAN, Al Nusra etc. Undeniable fact is that wherever Islam is, there is killing, Massacres, rape, slavery, paeeophilia, pillage and terrorism and nigeria is no different. Its their hallmark and doesn't need an Ayo or Ihejirika for it to happen. Propaganda, blackmail and conspiracy theories are essential components of Taqiya while waging jihad and Christians must be awake and not fall for this ploy against the CAN President. Didn't these Muslims say they were suing Ihejirika for war crimes for his aggression against Boko Haram how come he's now the Sponsor? Two opposite things. This tells you they're desperate to employ every tactics under heaven to bring down anyone who is effective against their jihad. Remember that pakistani Army allowed Bin Laden to live near a military base while pretending to be America's ally in war on terror, recieving Military aid from them and supposedly helping to look for Bin Laden. That's Taqiya. Smiling with you while undoing you behind. Guess what, After America found out and killed Bin Laden without informing the Pakistani Govt prior to their mission(fearing that they ll sabotage it), the Pakistani govt became furious that their beloved Osama was killed and sentenced the pakistani doctor tha America used to spy on Bin Laden to death. How is that for an ally?
Islam has no proof that it is from God. Jesus showed his proof from God through miracles and healings which even the Koran acknowledged, but mohammed did no miracle or even healed headache to prove that God sent him. Instead he killed and terrorised to force people to believe his message. Jesus didn't have to do that. God did signs to prove that he sent him and people naturally accepted his message having seen proofs.
So Islam spreads by the sword and force. Nigerian Christians need to be awake. Many cointries that were Christian are today almost 97% mulim e.g Turkey, Egypt, Tunisia, Lebanon etc. Lets be enlightened and not let them get advantage of us. The game plan of the el rufais is much sinister than what many Christians imagine. Let's not play into their hands. If Ayo were a weak CAN President, they won't bother about him. Even before this saga, you'll observe they never hid their hatred for him, attacking him in papers and blogs and we shouldn't join in no matter our differences in the Christian community or our individual perception of his stlye. Lets stick together for divided, we fall which is what they want.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by gratiaeo(m): 11:56am On Sep 20, 2014
berem: Mtscheeew! I just read half way and stopped. No time to read long stories.
Keep on deluding your self until poo hit fan....... Some foolish southerner are blindly supporting northerners in this war against BH
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by probsolver: 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
yes israelites arent xtian. check ur facts. even if they are does that justify killing of innocent people. think bro!!!
Vikky014: do u think isrealites dnt practise christainity?hope u know wht hapnd in central african republic?do u know dt turkey and syria were once a christain dominated country?pls pray o
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by sunnyprof: 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
Please business exigency also require or provide for you to limit the use of the property you let out. Plane hire is not an exception.

Bishop Oritshejafor should have known to specify what and likely what his plane should never be used for. If he fails in that, then he failed.

This is also is a lesson that he does not belong to that line of business as a Bishop, he should focus on 'Church which the Holy Ghost had made him Overseer'.

The lessons here are clear that God is warning him as a person to leave all this seeking for affluence, influence and politics alone and 'do the work of an evangelist, preach the word and 'make full proof of his ministry'

The Pastor should take the path of honour pls. Some reasonable Pastors will even offer not o preach in their Church so that they will use this time to seek the face of God.

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by wirinet(m): 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
FFK and the TAN brigade are now experts in black market sales of arms, especially by the intelligence services of the world. Their argument is that since the market in black market arms sales is done in secrecy, every thing is permissible by the Nigerian government under the guise of black market arms deal. It is like saying after it was discovered that the king is indeed dancing naked, the kings aid explain away the situations by saying all other kings dance naked also, but their subjects are not aware yet.
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by LajaLaba: 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
gboss4sure:

Mr man go and sleep when you dont have a simple understanding of how the world runs. Nigerian Government made orders of letal weaponry which the US Government blocked for reason best known to them, now there is a necessary need that we get those amours and the only option was to resort to black ops arm purchase which every country in the world does but it went wrong maybe a saboteur tipped the SA authority's off or the Nigerian part didn't settle well.

The world of intelligence and military is so darkened more than darkness itself so stick to what you know and don't talk about what you don't know and what you might never understand how it works.

Nobody denied owning the money, the military/Government claimed it. The world is a free world believe whatever you want to believe. If it was money laundering nobody would have claimed the money. Try and use your brains for ones and stop letting others think for you.

In the world of black market arms sales, money aint declared at the airport or to any governmental organization because it is Black. The new weaponry the military is using to route boko haram do you know how it was gotten? all you do is talk trashes up and down
Hahahaha thanks so much for the laugh little man!Bla bla bla Haba! just wan make u know say no be all of us mumu oo
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by probsolver: 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
@MASER, u are a lier, taqiya means to fear Allah, saying all muslims are terrorist shows ur level of exposure go and see millions of xtians in dubai, qatar, saudi arabia to mention but few living and enjoying their lives. av u ever heard of Lord Resistance Army of Uganda? they are xtian terrorists google it. bro be objective here. there is no doubt that that there are muslim fanatics likewise there xtians which Islam abhors. But saying all muslims are terrorist is not only a lie but a word of an ignoramus or insincere fellow.

2 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by tobias4real: 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
I've seen and read about a lot of silly and foolish pple in GEJ's administration; but I've never seen someone so stupid and foolish as ffk. He happens to be d most senseless personality this country has ever produce. Imagine what he's saying.
Well, at this point, I must confess, you can't stop amazing me ffk. "FOOL of our time"

4 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by shiffynaani(m): 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
Is this statement really from FFK when the truth is crystal clearOooh Noooo!!! Femi have been brainwashed again sad
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
DIVINE78: ilugunboy: 

Let's call it what it is......it's was a MONEY LAUNDERING expedition that went awry.
And Money Laundering --- which is a precursor for other more serious crimes i.e terrorism--- is now more acceptable or you're just willing to put on that toga just because the real crime is obviously more reprehensible?

Call a spade a spade. Your President has been busted as a terror financier.

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Lanrefreshkid: 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
see religion fanatics again blaming it on religion...
I am a religion person too but we shouldnt be brainwashed i insist..Do you know how many times this kind of deals might have went through?
The fact still remains the fact his jet was used for this useless deal so dont attach it to any religion stuff..well its part of been brainwashed though...Religion has turn out to be what devides race, family and nation and sometimes i dont blame the so called athiest cos religion is causing a lot of probs..

Cant we all just put aside parties, religions ish and fight all this once for all so there wont be any hiden place for our greedy politician..hiden under the unbrella of religion to destroy us..
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by tecmon: 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
Let El-rufian and apc say what they like, call PAO and GEJ what u like , i still maitain that apc is the embassy of Hell in Nigeria, never in the history of this country have we had this type of campaign of filth and mud slinging by an opposition party,bereft of any agenda or manifesto ,no plans to better the lives of Nigerians, only travelling all over the world on campaign of calumny against the person of GEJ and christain leaders, imagine the type lie they spread about PAO b/4 the jet issue, how do you now believe a confirmed liar , for the lies they have spread against PAO, God will reply them in action.

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by akin7686(m): 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
FKK, your write up is not a news to me anymore ever since I read your father's profile. You are a chip off the old block grin

2 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Rayscell: 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
I totally describe with Femi over this issue,
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Vikky014(f): 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
probsolver: yes israelites arent xtian. check ur facts. even if they are does that justify killing of innocent people. think bro!!!
imagine,.so u dnt knw most Idf members believ in yeshua?well cntinue dreaming
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by kolamilan(m): 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
please i wan ask question oo,[1] according to mr Ayo Oritsejafor he said the jet was giving to him in order to ease his duty and support his ministry, but he was found using the jet for leasing, was this part of his
ministry ?

[2] the money coming from the leasing is going back to the church or personal pocket ?
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by fowowe411: 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
Legendoscar2:

You need to read the article again and then edit your comments...the man Leased His jet to a company who I turn sub contracted the jet to the money movers.

The Clergy man has acknowledged it was His jet but of course there is no way He will know what a third party will use His plan for. And BTW it is common practice for most private jet owners to lease out their jets when they are not using them instead of keeping the jet in a hanger and paying for taxes, cost of parking, maintenance etc.

I don't see a moral failure or even the case of culpability with the Rev Gentleman here and I am not a politician or a religious fanatic....I am all for truth, a fair hearing and justice

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by fowowe411: 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
Legendoscar2:

You need to read the article again and then edit your comments...the man Leased His jet to a company who I turn sub contracted the jet to the money movers.

The Clergy man has acknowledged it was His jet but of course there is no way He will know what a third party will use His plan for. And BTW it is common practice for most private jet owners to lease out their jets when they are not using them instead of keeping the jet in a hanger and paying for taxes, cost of parking, maintenance etc.

I don't see a moral failure or even the case of culpability with the Rev Gentleman here and I am not a politician or a religious fanatic....I am all for truth, a fair hearing and justice

My problem isn't Jonathan or Ayo Oritshejafor* but the writeup of Ffk trying to drag christians into an holy solidarity,one thing am very sure here is that somehow is into some shady deals and 100% sure it is not for Boko haram cos i blieve christians are not the one sponsoring Boko haram as some people are trying to paint it.I SMELL MONEY LAUNDERING!
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by adonis89(m): 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
omenka: Thesame overused tactic of trying to whip up religious sentiments!! What a poor sod.

Be it known to you, Femi, that 99% of those who question the character of the 50cents wannabe are christians!!!

Mumu man.
they are stupid Christians.
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Mclick(m): 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
Though with the element of truism and realities situation as regarding general arm purchasing #covert arm deal. Can't this FFK of a person say something reasonable without trying to turn the truth upside down. Its like he been paid for his job, little truth fusion with lies and with obviously Hiding agenda to taint his targets.
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by kingthreat(m): 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
Femi fani-kayode is akin to a dog that licks and relishes on his own vomit.

2 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by mcsnup: 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
see who day fool who, ffk be careful lest in an attempt to fool us, you become the fooled. I hope you are well paid for you tongue...

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by akwunmi(m): 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
Is dis not d jet u claim say church buy 4u to take de minister word of God
Is secretly procurement OF ARMS AMONG?? BESIDES IS D JET REGISTERED FOR PRIVATE USE OR COMMERCIAL USE
We may not have powers to nail u down but I will want u to know ,WE NIGERIANS ARE NO FOOLS!!!

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by ThroneofMercy(m): 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
activatenigeria: Much ado has been made about recent events in South Africa concerning the Nigerian-owned jet that was found loaded with millions of dollars and that was in the process of procuring arms and a fighter helicopter for the Nigerian military and security agencies. As a former Minister of Aviation, I wish to assure the general public that the flying of large sums of cash by security and intelligence agencies for the purchase of arms in a time of war and conflict is something that is quite normal and that it happens quite often. As a matter of fact, it has happened under successive Nigerian governments, both military and civilian.

Obviously in the case of the jet that flew to South Africa with 9.3 million USD, there must have been a breakdown of communication between the South African authorities and ours and a few lapses in procedure here and there which is what has led to the seizure of the money and all the ensuing suspicion and confusion. However the idea that there was anything untoward or sinister about the whole transaction has no basis in logic, sense or rationality. Perhaps the only failing was the fact that the cash was not declared to South African Customs as is required by law.

The fact that our intelligence agencies have said that they were the ones that sent the money and that they have told us what it was for is
good enough for me. It appears to me that this was a lawful and legitimate exercise and that there is nothing for anyone to worry about. I am aware of the fact that the British, the French, the American, the Chinese, the Israeli, the Saudi Arabian and the Russian intelligence and security agencies, amongst many others, have indulged in such covert ‘’cash for arms’’ transactions on numerous occasions in different parts of the world.
They either sell such arms at short notice and off the cuff or they procure them for themselves or for unknown third parties. Even the South Africans themselves have done so on numerous occasions in the past.These are legitimate transactions that are covert and secret in nature but they are certainly not illegal.

Such is the murky and dark world of intelligence and security worldwide. There is plenty that we do not know about their day-to-day operations and they have their own unique way of doing things. We should not assume the worse or constantly denigrate them simply because we are not familiar or comfortable with their modus operandi. Suffice it to say that anyone that is in the process of getting arms to help our boys at the war front to fight Boko Haram and protect our citizens and our country ought to be regarded as heroes and not villains.
The attempt by certain elements in the opposition and the Nigerian media to stigmatise all those involved in this transaction and make the whole thing appear like something that is out of the ordinary or sordid and criminal in nature really does nauseate me. Those that know no better ought to appreciate the fact that this is how the real world operates and they should learn to live with it.

The Nigerian intelligence services operate in no different a way to their colleagues in the international community and they do so with as much patriotism, professionalism and commitment as their counterparts from other parts of the world. And yes, we do have our very own ‘’James Bonds’’ in our intelligence services even though, more often than not, they are not recognised, celebrated or appreciated. I counsel that we should cut these men and women that work in the shadows and in secrecy some slack and that we should not be too quick to label them as sleazy rogues who are attempting to indulge in all manner of criminal activities.

Since we are on this topic, I would like to take this opportunity to say one or two things about the way in which Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, the President of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) has been villified, maligned and treated with the utmost disdain and contempt in this and other matters by elements within the leading opposition party in our country.

The truth is that contrary to what some of the leading lights in the opposition would have us believe, he is not an arms smuggler, a money launderer, a murderer or a Boko Haram sponsor. Going to a foreign land and telling the Parliament of that country that the President of CAN in Nigeria is the head of Boko Haram, as one or two of them have just done, is not only a pernicious and vicious lie but it is also utterly shameful and disgraceful. Worst of all, it is an affront to the Christian community in Nigeria and a reckless provocation.

On the South African matter, it is clear that Pastor Oritsejafor was not the owner of the 9.3 million USD and neither was he aware that the cash was being flown on the plane. Though he has confirmed that he was the owner of the plane he has also pointed out the fact that he had leased it out to a company on a long term basis who were themselves subleasing it out to other companies for regular trips.

He has also said that he had no idea about who they were subleasing it to, where they were flying it to or who or what they were carrying in it in any of their operations. The two companies that were involved, both the one that leased it from Oritsejafor and the one that subleased it from them for the journey to South Africa, have since confirmed and corroborated what he has said.

In my view, that ought to settle the matter. Yet some people, fuelled and egged on by a ravenous and desperate opposition with a dark and sinister hidden agenda, have refused to let go of the matter and allow sleeping dogs to lie. Those in our land that are trying to divide our ranks and denigrate us by alleging that Oritsejafor is involved in gun-running, money-laundering, Boko Haram or any other filthy and unsavory criminal activity are the lowest of the low. They are wicked and cruel and I have no doubt that such people are in desperate need of prayer.

They need deep intercession and deliverance from the demons that have taken control of them and that are using them. The truth is that it is a grave insult to the Christian community for anyone to suggest that the leader of the umbrella organisation of the over 80 million-strong Christian faithfuls in Nigeria is a sponsor of a vicious and barbaric Islamist sect that has killed and abducted more Christians and burnt more churches than any other terrorist organisation in the history of the African continent.

The same people may as well tell us that the leaders of the Christian community in Syria and Iraq are the ones behind ISIL and ISIS. They can also tell us that the Christian leaders in their respective countries are the ones behind Al Shabab, the Taliban, the Al Nusra Front, Islamic Jihad, Al Qaeda, Daesh, Hamas, the supporter of APC, the Islamic Brotherhood and all the other terrorist organisations that have recently afflicted the world with their vile inhumanity, their sheer evil and their venal barbarism.

It is only in Nigeria that the leadership of the Christian community would be accused, by a supposedly serious-minded opposition, of wanting to wipe out the Christian faith, wanting to kill all the Christians and moderate Muslims in the country and wanting to establish an Islamic fundamentalist state where 6th century sharia law applies, where little girls are subjected to serial rape and where women are enslaved.

Calling the President of CAN a money-launderer and arms-smuggler and accusing him of murder and sponsoring terror will not help to create religious harmony in our country. As a matter of fact, it will completely destroy it. Those that are doing so and the supporter of APC political party that is stirring up the hornet’s nest and encouraging them ought to think very carefully about the implications of what they are doing.
We know that they have a religious agenda but they should not take this too far or push us to the wall. Our meekness and humility should not be taken for weakness or stupidity. It is in their own interest and in the interest of the unity of our nation for them to leave the President of CAN alone before matters get out of hand and before all hell breaks loose.

He deserves to be accorded the same level of respect from the Muslim community in our country as the Sultan of Sokoto, the leader of the Muslims in Nigeria, is accorded by the Christians. What is good for the goose is surely good for the gander. A word is enough for the wise.

Ffk, I enjoyed your articles better as an APC commentator. I'm sure you miss those enthusiastic Pro-APC days. Oh what a price to pay for exculpation. Toast to gagged freedom
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by millionaireman: 11:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
Maser: For the first time in a long while, I completely agree with FFK. The real boko haram sponsors have long been desperately looking for how to divert attention from themselves by jumping at every opportunity to pin boko haram sponsorship on Christians and many unthinking Christians are falling for it.

Your assertion in bold is indisputable.

High-wired propaganda by super-rich, and well-connected Nigerian sponsors of Boko Haram is making the victims of Boko Haram violence become the villains. A large and gullible section of Nigeria's population has been caught and deceived by these sponsors with their deception.
At first, the propaganda was bought by some Western countries' powerful institutions as sold to them that Boko Haram violence resulted from neglect of far north of Nigeria by successive governments of Nigeria.

Today, even some section of Nigeria parading itself as populated by large number of educated folks, as well as some powerful institutions in the West have been SOLD the idea that Boko Haram phenomenon was being perpetuated by Jonathan and his men in order for them to cling to power. Lies and lies.

Objective of these sponsors of Boko Haram is grabbing Aso Rock by hook or crook on or before May 29, 2015.
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
FFK I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ at it again! Always typing poo, seeking cheap recognition after being relegated to the backdrop. All waht the guy typed I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ a whole lot of crap, doesn't make a single sense. I wonder wat became of Abati, Okupe nd Maku, why usurping their roles? Who I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ FFK to defend our government's anomaly! Let Jonathan nd Oritshajefor come nd defend demselves, nd not 1 irrelevant fool coming out to defend dem.
Nigerians know the truth, nd we refuse to b fooled. This post really belongs to the gargage can.
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by fxskye: 12:56am On Sep 21, 2014
Solomon Dalung
PRIVATE JET 'WAHALA'!

When the "Man of God" Pastor Ayo got a dash of a private jet in 2012, he and his crowd said it was "for God's work", and I was hoping and believing since then that the jet would carry him higher and closer to heaven to shorten the distance and time with which his "prayers for the nation" will be answered so that "Boko Haram" will be crushed by his tribal and "Christian" president, Ebele Jonathan!

I am now disappointed but not shocked nor surprised that this private jet now engages in illegal weapons trafficking!

I am now compelled to check my Holy Bible or ask some theologians whether the "work of God" includes weapons trafficking and money laundering!

But firstly, I heard some analysts on international news organs discuss and agree that governments all over the world do not buy weapons with raw cash, that such transactions are done through bank deposits and transfers so that each weapons sales can be tracked and verified, and this is to prevent none state actors like terrorists and criminal gangs from purchasing both light weapons and those of mass destruction. The experts all agreed that smuggling huge sums of money via private or chartered jets for weapons purchase is an attempt to buy weapons from the black market so that the Source and End User cannot be traced, which definitely means President Jonathan's government, having owned up to the 9.3 6 million dollars in "Pastor" Ayo's jet,wantedtobuy weapons from the black market that cannot be traced and tracked.

The End User in this case cannot be different from "Boko Haram" that is now busy writing electoral results in advance for President Jonathan.

One by one, the financiers and sponsors of "Boko Haram" are being exposed.

Do we need to say more?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by etimwillz: 3:08am On Sep 21, 2014
There he goes again...FFK making a caricature of himself again.y is he trying to cover a govt.dat he knowz has just rubbed mud on our faces? FFK pls let it b known 2 u dat abt 70% of d xtian population don't see oritsejafor as their leader its only d gullible n senseless once dat do.he ought to even step down from dat positon immediately d news broke out. I guess d catholics av bin vindicated 4 pulling out of CAN. N pls stop comparing him wit d muslim leaders in dis country.dey r far better dan him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Dog Pass-out Parade (Photos) / 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè / The Emir Of Daura And His Young Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.