Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

See The Queue For Iphone 6 +people Sell Their Spots For Thousands Of $$$(photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The Queue For Iphone 6 +people Sell Their Spots For Thousands Of $$$(photos) (1933 Views)

17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria / Massive Queue For Iphone 6, Why Are They Only Men? / Thousands of people que at apple's company to buy new iphone 6(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Queue For Iphone 6 +people Sell Their Spots For Thousands Of $$$(photos) by pijango(m): 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
After days of waiting and sleeping outside stores,obsessed Apple fans have finally laid their hands on the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
According to Mailonline,Demand is so high that people have been selling their place in queues for thousands, and Apple has been limiting customers to two phones each.
Sam Sheikh, 27, based in east London said he’d been waiting there for over three days to bag his gold coloured iPhone plus and was the first customer in the UK to get his phone.He said:

'I’m very excited. I came last week and started queuing with my friends.

See more photos here>>>>www.pijango..com/2014/09/thousands-of-people-queue-for-iphone.html

Re: See The Queue For Iphone 6 +people Sell Their Spots For Thousands Of $$$(photos) by bigtt76(f): 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
SMH undecided
Re: See The Queue For Iphone 6 +people Sell Their Spots For Thousands Of $$$(photos) by ideyhere(f): 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
If this is true, then really smh
Re: See The Queue For Iphone 6 +people Sell Their Spots For Thousands Of $$$(photos) by yorex2011: 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
A crazy world we live in... undecided
Re: See The Queue For Iphone 6 +people Sell Their Spots For Thousands Of $$$(photos) by Lagusta(m): 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ladies here themma SMH instead of SMB
Re: See The Queue For Iphone 6 +people Sell Their Spots For Thousands Of $$$(photos) by Femistico(m): 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
oyinbo has been an i d i o t since time immemorial
Re: See The Queue For Iphone 6 +people Sell Their Spots For Thousands Of $$$(photos) by Defaramade(m): 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ko kan aye

2 Likes

Re: See The Queue For Iphone 6 +people Sell Their Spots For Thousands Of $$$(photos) by ElFenomeno1: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
Smh..........words fail me! undecided
Re: See The Queue For Iphone 6 +people Sell Their Spots For Thousands Of $$$(photos) by chubbyman(m): 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
Jobless idiots, waiting in line for days just to get a mobile phone that will eventually become out of style in a year or so, those people definitely to have their heads examined

2 Likes

Re: See The Queue For Iphone 6 +people Sell Their Spots For Thousands Of $$$(photos) by Big4wig(m): 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains is great news for silly people.mtshww

2 Likes

Re: See The Queue For Iphone 6 +people Sell Their Spots For Thousands Of $$$(photos) by CyberEBOLA(m): 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
just in casse
Re: See The Queue For Iphone 6 +people Sell Their Spots For Thousands Of $$$(photos) by Osyxcel(m): 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
jobless mofos...
Re: See The Queue For Iphone 6 +people Sell Their Spots For Thousands Of $$$(photos) by Emmanuel602(m): 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
Stupidity. See cool cash that can be invested and will fetch a lot more profit to buy this very phone next year at 70%the initial price
Re: See The Queue For Iphone 6 +people Sell Their Spots For Thousands Of $$$(photos) by Lagusta(m): 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
I would never be suprised if those goons borrowed the money to buy it....

It aint worth it at all....
Re: See The Queue For Iphone 6 +people Sell Their Spots For Thousands Of $$$(photos) by funshyboi(m): 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
Re: See The Queue For Iphone 6 +people Sell Their Spots For Thousands Of $$$(photos) by dwilliams: 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
Goes a long way 2 show how blacks are smarter,I can't see a single black man n d pics. aside from d guards
Re: See The Queue For Iphone 6 +people Sell Their Spots For Thousands Of $$$(photos) by funshyboi(m): 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
Upon all the blessings God has granted dem whites, still the spirit of obsession is still in them.well......as I used to say, one can't have it all. I trust ma naija pple. We won't queue for such. Wia d money sef?
Re: See The Queue For Iphone 6 +people Sell Their Spots For Thousands Of $$$(photos) by Nsonaso(m): 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
pijango: After days of waiting and sleeping outside stores,obsessed Apple fans have finally laid their hands on the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
According to Mailonline,Demand is so high that people have been selling their place in queues for thousands, and Apple has been limiting customers to two phones each.
Sam Sheikh, 27, based in east London said he’d been waiting there for over three days to bag his gold coloured iPhone plus and was the first customer in the UK to get his phone.He said:

'I’m very excited. I came last week and started queuing with my friends.

See more photos here>>>>www.pijango..com/2014/09/thousands-of-people-queue-for-iphone.html

Well bro... At least Nigerians can see how jobless other people are in their country.... not only in Nigeria that job scares

2. It shows the rate of irresponsible, jobless and senseless people in that country

Though I think those people queueing up there are under a spell or something because it doesn't sound normal to me.........
Re: See The Queue For Iphone 6 +people Sell Their Spots For Thousands Of $$$(photos) by sheniqua: 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
We are still at the level of queuing for aregbe rice
Re: See The Queue For Iphone 6 +people Sell Their Spots For Thousands Of $$$(photos) by Yinkatolu: 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
sheniqua: We are still at the level of queuing for aregbe rice
thank God u know yourselves

(1) (Reply)

How To Open Store With Konga And Make Money / How To Buy Used Smartphone From Swappa.com / Check Out Possible Reason And Solution To Why Your Phone get hot & Drain Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.