Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days (5284 Views)

Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet / Vladimir Putin Says Russia's Military Might Has No Match / Obama Says Russia Cannot Redraw The Borders In Ukraine Behind Gun Barrel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
Vladimir Putin allegedly threatened World War 3 during talks about Ukraine, claiming that Russia could potentially invade and take over the capitals of many European countries within two days.

In a related report by The Inquisitr, both Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton claim Putin wants to restore Russia to the glory of an empire that spreads across the globe, and even made comparison to Nazi Germany. Hillary does not believe Putin and Hitler can be directly compared, or claim that Putin starting World War 3, but she did make a comparison to how the Nazis used the German minorities in Poland and Czechoslovakia as an excuse to invade. Some say the situation prior to World War 2 is similar to today since “protecting” Russian speaking citizens of Ukraine are used as the justification for intervention in Ukraine.

The rhetoric related to the Ukraine war has been stepping up to a dangerous level in recent weeks. First, Russia’s nuclear weapons were test fired as a demonstration of Russian military might, and then Vladimir Putin promised to rebuild Russia’s nuclear arsenal. In response to recent advances by Russia within Ukrainian territory, Ukraine also threatened to restart its nuclear weapons program.

An influential German newspaper called Sueddeutsche Zeitung is reporting that Vladimir Putin allegedly had a private meeting with Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko and European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso. During the course of their discussion, Putin essentially threatened World War 3.

NATO: If Russia were to actually ever act on this threat, it really would mean World War 3 would start since Article V of NATO’s Washington Treaty declares that “an attack on one is an attack on all,” which is what President Obama was referring to in his speech. While both the United States and England have rejected calls to send lethal aid into Ukraine, both countries would be obligated by NATO treaties to respond with military force if Russia’s actions were to ever match Putin’s rhetoric. According to the NATO website, “Article 5 has been invoked once – in response to the 9/11 terrorist attacks in the United States.”

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1484957/vladimir-putin-threatens-world-war-3-says-russia-could-invade-europe-within-two-days/
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by Edwinmason(m): 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
World war 3.
What a world without peace
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by lekkie073(m): 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
make e start jare.....

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by sirjohnson(m): 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
lekkie073: make e start jare.....

Bros I beg make e no start o. I still need to become a billionaire

16 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by egift(m): 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nonsense talk. Even China will not blink before slapping his face. Russia will be seating in the cold if it tries any drastic nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by acenazt: 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
sirjohnson:

becoming a billionaire is easier when a war breaks out. if you need my help on plans,just reply and i'll show u how.
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by acenazt: 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
[quote
author=egift]Nonsense talk. Even China will not blink before slap his
face. Russia will be seating in the cold if it tries any drastic
nonsense.[/quote] china is an Ally of Russia.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by 500samuel(m): 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
i see a new world power (CHINA) if there should be a war....
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
Let it start already! I am tired of these pieces of peace that we have all over the world today. Let us settle our differences once and for all.
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by philantoxx(m): 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
since its my man of the year,no problems.he should finish dem off.
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by mickyarams: 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
egift: Nonsense talk. Even China will not blink before slap his face. Russia will be seating in the cold if it tries any drastic nonsense.

China is an ally of Russia and Europe and America will not provoke Russia into a world war because they have the biggest atomic bomb ever(Tsar bomb) with a 100 megatons yield. This can obliterate a city the size of New York and London in seconds.
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by DonaldGenes(m): 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
Lolz Issuing an empty threat that won't even do anyone any good but in any case;
One thing that the Russia Federation has going for them is their ability to produce very good modern fighter jets at a fraction of the cost of the US and allies. But they don't have the ability to project their air power they way the USA can.

Even at that, for economic power, the Russian Federation has a GDP $3.4 trillion of while the USA has a GDP of $15.6 trillion(I stand to be corrected) Another rounding error. Also, Russia hardly exports anything other than oil (few finished goods) while the USA exports some of the most recognized brands in the world.
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by egift(m): 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
acenazt: china is an Ally of Russia.

But will never support Russia in sending Human Race back to stone age. Imagine 10 countries firing off nuclear warheads with only two destinations (Russia vs The World). I tell you not even China will risk it.

The good thing is that no country has the capacity to evacuate its citizens to a "Space Colony". Because any Nuclear war will mess up the atmosphere.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by mainheart(m): 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
Call Abacha for me. pls I need more military equipment that can destroy Moscow from Nigeria
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by EVarn(m): 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hmm...If This Happens,then It Would Not Only Benefit Nigeria,but All Of Africa,and Perhaps If Asians,the Arabs,australians And South Americans Stay Out Of It Then They Could Gain Something,but My Priority Is Nigeria,we Stand To Gain If The US And Its Allies Go Against Russia And It Allies.Remember,it Was WWII That Propelled The US Into World Leader Status After They Dropped A Nuclear Warhead That Destroyed Most Of Japan.
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by DollyParton1(f): 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
500samuel: i see a new world power (CHINA) if there should be a war....
Without war, CHINA is undisputable the next world power.

Puttin has been threatening the whole world since forever. He already has the European Union by their balls.
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
_____
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by chamboy(m): 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
egift:

But will never support Russia in sending Human Race back to stone age. Imagine 10 countries firing off nuclear warheads with only two destinations (Russia vs The World). I tell you not even China will risk it.

The good thing is that no country has the capacity to evacuate its citizens to a "Space Colony". Because any Nuclear war will mess up the atmosphere.
if I hear it's Russia, China, North Korea, Iran, Germany Vs USA, UK, France, Australia, South Korea

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by JimIbanga: 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
This thread has a potential.
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by manny4life(m): 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
DollyParton1:
Without war, CHINA is indisputable the next world power.

Puttin has been threatening the whole world since forever. He already has the European Union by their balls.

Is it the same EU that placed sanctions on Russia? Other than export ban of fruits and veggies, which EU slapped them with another, how does Russia have them by the balls?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by manny4life(m): 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
chamboy: if I hear it's Russia, China, North Korea, Iran, Germany Vs USA, UK, France, Australia, South Korea

Please remove Germany from that list; this is a NATO country and they led the EU nations for sanctions against Russia.

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by DollyParton1(f): 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
manny4life:

Is it the same EU that placed sanctions on Russia? Other than export ban of fruits and veggies, which EU slapped them with another, how does Russia have them by the balls?
There had to be a jet shoot down before a sanction was placed.
It took them the loss of so many lives before they could reason with Obama's earlier call for sanction.
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by ejihand(m): 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
sirjohnson:

My man do not despair. War times is an opportunity to become billionaire within the shortest possible time. Check around, most billionaire in the world actually began their money gathering during war times.

Little wonder, the war on bokoharam can't be won speedily because someone or group of persons are making cool cash from it. so, my brother war time is an opportunity to make it big especially if your position is neutral on both sides but then you must be a ruthless and aggressive Business man or woman.
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by manny4life(m): 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
DollyParton1: There has to be a jet shoot down before a sanction was placed.

It doesn't mean that Russia got them by the balls, after all, EU knows the implication (energy) of placing sanctions on Russia, yet they went ahead with it. I am of the opinion that EU has weighed its pros and cons and by far, it has an upper hand. Wonder why Putin is reacting out to WWIII? Has any nation threatened them? So why the lashing out of threats?

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by manny4life(m): 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
DollyParton1: There had to be a jet shoot down before a sanction was placed.
It took them the loss of so many lives before they could reason with Obama's earlier call for sanction.

Well, not all nations are puppets to the U.S., they have to weigh in if they want to be part of the crisis or not. When the Jet was shot down, not all EU nations were involved, however, the ban on export of food united ALL the EU nations.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by cirmuell(m): 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
If anything like this ever happen(i doubt though undecided), in this present age y'all should know that there will be no neutral ground. We'll all be affected one way or the other.
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by Orunto: 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
why is Putin behaving like Obama? Has he been castrated? I wish I could speak russia ,I would tell him some gossips that would make him laugh bullets out of his double barreled nostrils.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
Putin is the saviour of the world. All hail Vladmir Putin for standing up against the imperialists. God bless badass Putin.

See the difference! One is a macho man. The other-Obama is a weakling grin
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by mcdokwe(m): 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
Abeg o! Make Dem never start
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by chamboy(m): 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
manny4life:

Please remove Germany from that list; this is a NATO country and they led the EU nations for sanctions against Russia.
do you think Germany would Eva b an ally to USA, uk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Member Captured By Soldiers Allegedly Turns 2 Python(Unconfirmed) / Breaking: Radio Biafra Dares The Army Issued 24hrs Warning Deadline / Pope Francis Speaks Up For Biafra, Promises To Do What He Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.