Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,516 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:00 PM

......... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ......... (1260 Views)

I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them / She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her / When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

......... by KINGOFJAPAN: 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2014

Re: ......... by scribble: 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
wallahi alhaji i will have to pre-order the iPhone 7 for the Brazilian bombshell i met on Egypt Air last week
Re: ......... by KINGOFJAPAN: 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
scribble: wallahi alhaji i will have to pre-order the iPhone 7 for the Brazilian bombshell i met on Egypt Air last week
angry angry
Re: ......... by scribble: 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
KINGOFJAPAN: angry angry

Re: ......... by davdandam(m): 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
Op even asking for matured opinion on the most useless nairaland post of the year hmmmm......sips my coffee
Re: ......... by killercute16(m): 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
Spacegoat in the making.

1 Like

Re: ......... by DiscodeeFUTA(m): 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
wondering if dis OP have ever even seen how Iphone2 b sef talkless of Iphone6.....
The thread topic needs modification...

1 Like

Re: ......... by fyneboi79(m): 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
KINGOFJAPAN: We break up few months back, cos she said I can't take care of her very well and I'm a broke ass nigga...
But now I'm omo olowo after dangote remembered I was the guy that gave him N10 on Sallah when he was a kid...
My account is 10 digits and with a new gal ryt now, but my ex won't let me be

Pls Matured opinions only
chei!!!with dis grammatical missiles why ‎u no go be mr. ex grin
Re: ......... by philantoxx(m): 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
guy u just waste thread fa
Re: ......... by stellademas: 6:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
Hello friends i want to share my testimony and how grateful, I'm since my lover came back to me because of the grate help Dr OGBARI whose email address is DROGBARILOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM render to me. my boyfriend broke up with me first week of August this year because he thought i was cheating on him, he told me that his friends has been telling him that i have been seeing someone else when he is not around i tried to make him understand that his friends are lieing to him but he did not give me the chance to explain to him this was how he left me. after a month of our breakup i tried to live a normal life without him but it was very hard for me to cope then i decided to contact D rOGBARI via his his email address DROGBARILOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM which i came across this months September 12th during my search looking for help how to get my lover back he cast a love spell for me and make my lover to come back to me within the period of 48hours. with this grate joy in my heart i want to say a big thanks to Dr Dr OGBAI he is the best spell caster and he is the best solution.
MERCY

(1) (Reply)

My Landlord Dauther Is Forcing Me To Marry Her / Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Respect A Woman? / I'm So So Confuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.