Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,597 members, 7,801,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

When A Cheating Spouse Dies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When A Cheating Spouse Dies (11658 Views)

A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! / Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. / Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Cheating Spouse Dies by smokescreen4: 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
I want to hear from married folks especially women, would you sincerely mourn a man that cheats on you. I have a friend though we are not very close I had spoken about her on another thread she lost her hubby some months ago and she seem to be having the time of her life, I have ran into her a couple of times since her hubby's death and she has never looked sooo pretty and sexy. Sources close to her said her husband's cheating has always bin an issue she had told some people she would leave the marriage, the guy died suddenly he was 42 so I heard, personally I HATE cheating but this lady seem to be soo happy she is letting it show, a lot of people are talking about it, she is now a rich sexy widow with two cute kids.Over to you ladies would your tears be that of hurt/sorrow or tears of relief.

1 Like

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Edwinmason(m): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
A spouse is a spouse.weather cheater or not

3 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
Well from what I have noticed around me most people prefer losing a spouse to leaving a marriage.

There is an almost vindictive edge to it the s a me way some will wait for their mother in laws to die before enjoying their marriages

We like to keep up appearances so even though we ate unhappy we swallow it and pray that death or something evil should bring a person down to their knees, sadly religion has been diluted to support this act.

To some who loose cheating spouses feel relief because it seems they can now have a life without judgement and also remarry if they choose too without the fear and threat that they will go to hell should they leave an unhappy marriage and remarry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
aisha2: Well from what I have noticed around me most people prefer losing a spouse to leaving a marriage.

There is an almost vindictive edge to it the s a me way some will wait for their mother in laws to die before enjoying their marriages

We like to keep up appearances so even though we ate unhappy we swallow it and pray that death or something evil should bring a person down to their knees, sadly religion has been diluted to support this act.

To some who loose cheating spouses feel relief because it seems they can now have a life without judgement and also remarry if they choose too without the fear and threat that they will go to hell should they leave an unhappy marriage and remarry

TV01

Come and see one of the reasons why you should not judge divorced people.

6 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by smokescreen4: 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
@aisha2 you are so on point someone even said at least she gets to keep everything as oppose to losing almost everything if she divorces.one thing I have heard from some married women is them not loving their husbands when they begin to Philander, you can't miss who you don't love, I might be wrong though.

8 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
smokescreen4: @aisha2 you are so on point someone even said at least she gets to keep everything as oppose to losing almost everything if she divorces.one thing I have heard from some married women is them not loving their husbands when they begin to Philander, you can't miss who you don't love, I might be wrong though.

This is true, I have heard that too. One couldn't wait for the husband to be buried she was so impatient as he died in a plane crash and according to her it was taking forever.
She said the marriage had ended a long time ago, all that is left now is to collect her " benefits" and " fruits of her long suffering" and move on.
She said his girlfriends should go and mourn as they had more time with him than she and the kids,sadly even the kids didn't seem too sad.
Move on she has.
I keep saying why stay with anyone that you would prefer dead to being alive

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by bennyrazz: 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
there is more to this matter @op, are you sure your friend did not poison her husband due to his cheating nature?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by smokescreen4: 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
bennyrazz: there is more to this matter @op, are you sure your friend did not poison her husband due to his cheating nature?
nah I don't think she did but if she hates cheating as much as I do then she might have ......

2 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
aisha2: Well from what I have noticed around me most people prefer losing a spouse to leaving a marriage.

shocked
Some women can kill oh

6 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by blaise26abj(m): 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
bennyrazz: there is more to this matter @op, are you sure your friend did not poison her husband due to his cheating nature?

I was just about to say that. When the hatred for one's spouse has reached the level that they are happy after he dies prematurely, all red flags should be raised. In Naija, possessions can be equated to life insurances abroad. Spouses Kill to get it when they don't want divorce.
Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by bennyrazz: 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
smokescreen4: nah I don't think she did but if she hates cheating as much as I do then she might have ......
so you are capable of taking your spouse life cuz she cheated? what is wrong with separation and moving on with your life? All I can sense in the story of the op is foul play and it wouldn't be long before nemesis catch up such people if that's what they actually do.

1 Like

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by freecocoa(f): 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
I wouldn't stay with a cheating partner.

Hmm, for that woman o, I hope she didn't kill him sha.
Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by smokescreen4: 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
bennyrazz: so you are capable of taking your spouse life cuz she cheated? what is wrong with separation and moving on with your life? All I can sense in the story of the op is foul play and it wouldn't be long before nemesis catch up such people if that's what they actually do.
Lol I do hate cheating but I wouldn't kill cos of that she didn't kill the guy, it was a brief illness though.
Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Lilimax(f): 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
aisha2: Well from what I have noticed around me[b] most people prefer losing a spouse to leaving a marriage.[/b]

undecided undecided
Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by bennyrazz: 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
blaise26abj:

I was just about to say that. When the hatred for one's spouse has reached the level that they are happy after he dies prematurely, all red flags should be raised. In Naija, possessions can be equated to life insurances abroad. Spouses Kill to get it when they don't want divorce.
yes, there are countless stories of how some devil incarnates kill their spouses all cuz they want to take possession of their properties. They do it through using local charms, hired assassins e.tc its really sad and I use to tell people that if the basis of a woman's love for you is the materials you have to offer, then you are doomed if not now but in future

1 Like

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by bennyrazz: 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
smokescreen4: Lol I do hate cheating but I wouldn't kill cos of that she didn't kill the guy, it was a brief illness though.
what is the nature of the illness? there are gradual poisoning that manifest in form of illness so for a woman to be celebrating her husband's death, there is more to it and she should be questioned.

2 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by smokescreen4: 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
bennyrazz: yes, there are countless stories of how some devil incarnates kill their spouses all cuz they want to take possession of their properties. They do it through using local charms, hired assassins e.tc its really sad and I use to tell people that if the basis of a woman's love for you is the materials you have to offer, then you are doomed if not now but in future
so now it's about her killing for the guy's property? they say she has bin wanting to leave they were married for six years, she has a job it's not about the money and she didn't kill the guy he was sick for like a week nobody even think he was going to die.the thing is she is not as gloomy as we expect most widow to be, she is very pretty sha.
Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
Anyone that wishes death for their spouse is going crazy. For what purpose? It is completely and utterly unjustifiable. How does that make sense? This person you are praying to die is a parent to your children so what is the big deal? Why not just leave the marriage?

Forget all this stigma divorce stigma rubbish, anyone that wishes his/her spouse dead will most likely kill that spouse. Cheating should not mean you should wish your spouse dead. If you cannot live with a cheating spouse, leave the marriage or just commit suicide!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
carefreewannabe:

TV01

Come and see one of the reasons why you should not judge divorced people.

So, people should start killing their spouses because they do not want to be judged for being divorced? Like seriously?

I am sure they will prefer to be judged in a competent court of law!
Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by BABE3: 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
bennyrazz: what is the nature of the illness? there are gradual poisoning that manifest in form of illness so for a woman to be celebrating her husband's death, there is more to it and she should be questioned.

If it was the UK or US or any developed country, and the husband's death was being investigated, she'll be the prime suspect. I've seen many cases like this and the wives ended up being found guilty of the murders.

So many die in Nigeria without their deaths being investigated; no autopsy, no nothing. The chances of getting killed by a spouse or someone close to you is very high in that country. There are no laws to defend spouses really, so it's easier for them to take the law into their hands.

Even if your husband is Adolf Hitler, and he dies, her behavior as described is highly inappropriate and abnormal; and could get any jury to fry her äss.

2 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nashville:

So, people should start killing their spouses because they do not want to be judged for being divorced? Like seriously?

I am sure they will prefer to be judged in a competent court of law!

Did I say so?

7 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2014

This comment is shocking. Are we now justifying people who wish their spouses dead or even kill their spouses? Why can't they commit suicide if they are so scared of being judged? Why kill someone else or wish them dead.

Let's say things the truth. Wishing you spouse dead is unjustifiable and such people should be in mental homes!

5 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Did I say so?

I wasn't sure. The gif showed you were shocked just like I was but when you now called TV to come see a reason why we shouldn't judge divorcees, I just thought you agreed it was a good reason!

1 Like

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by freecocoa(f): 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
smokescreen4: so now it's about her killing for the guy's property? they say she has bin wanting to leave they were married for six years, she has a job it's not about the money and she didn't kill the guy he was sick for like a week nobody even think he was going to die.the thing is she is not as gloomy as we expect most widow to be, she is very pretty sha.
So what has been stopping her from leaving? That's even more reason to suspect her.
Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nashville:

I wasn't sure. The gif showed you were shocked just like I was but when you now called TV to come see a reason why we shouldn't judge divorcees, I just thought you agreed it was a good reason!

No, it is not a good reason at all.
Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by bennyrazz: 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
smokescreen4: so now it's about her killing for the guy's property? they say she has bin wanting to leave they were married for six years, she has a job it's not about the money and she didn't kill the guy he was sick for like a week nobody even think he was going to die.the thing is she is not as gloomy as we expect most widow to be, she is very pretty sha.
my friend, the heart of a man/woman is full of wickedness. Some people are so devious especially when there are in pains and they want to take revenge. There is no limit to what they can do even if it means killing someone. In ordinary relationship you hear some women threaten some men that if they ever leave them for another woman they would ruin the guy life and so many other wicked things. In this case, it is only the man's family that can investigate what killed their son

2 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by smokescreen4: 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
freecocoa: So what has been stopping her from leaving? That's even more reason to suspect her.

I don't know, on a second thought maybe she grieves differently like at night alone? she just looks so darn rested and pretty during the day.
Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by freecocoa(f): 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
smokescreen4: I don't know, on a second thought maybe she grieves differently like at night alone? she just looks so darn rested and pretty during the day.
Believe you me, whether a person grieves at night or morning, with friends or alone, you are bound to see an indicator.

The woman you described, isn't grieving.

3 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by smokescreen4: 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
freecocoa: So what has been stopping her from leaving? That's even more reason to suspect her.

I don't know, on a second thought may she grieves differently like at night when she's alone? it's just that she looks so darn rested and pretty during the day.
Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nashville:
This comment is shocking. Are we now justifying people who wish their spouses dead or even kill their spouses? Why can't they commit suicide if they are so scared of being judged? Why kill someone else or wish them dead.
Let's say things the truth. Wishing you spouse dead is unjustifiable and such people should be in mental homes!

As shocking as this may be to you there is no need to misinterprete my post. I never justified it and never will, am am advocate of walk away. I just reported what I heard from women in the situation the poster wrote about and not my views.

I will always advice walk away and I even ended my post by clearly stating that I can't understand why anyone would prefer to stay and wish their spouses dead than walk away.

The comment was the truth I heard from some women, I. Don't support it but like I said they prefer to keep up appearances and stay then accept death of a spouse as relief. That's how they feel and that's what they did.not my views or how I would ever handle a bad marriage don't attribute that to me please

12 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by BABE3: 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
smokescreen4: I don't know, on a second thought may she grieves differently like at night when she's alone? it's just that she looks so darn rested and pretty during the day.

I've heard the "I grieve differently" excuse many times.

That excuse will work if everything was rosy between her and the late husband before he died.

The husband was cheating up until he died; that's enough reason for her to want to seek revenge; and that's enough ammo for me as a prosecutor if I want to take up the case.

1 Like

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by bennyrazz: 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
BABE3:

If it was the UK or US or any developed country, and the husband's death was being investigated, she'll be the prime suspect. I've seen many cases like this and the wives ended up being found guilty of the murders.

So many die in Nigeria without their deaths being investigated; no autopsy, no nothing. The chances of getting killed by a spouse or someone close to you is very high in that country. There are no laws to defend spouses really, so it's easier for them to take the law into their hands.

Even if your husband is Adolf Hitler, and he dies, her behavior as described is highly inappropriate and abnormal; and could get any jury to fry her äss.
unfortunately ours is a developed society where the mechanism of governance as been crippled by some collective few for their selfish interest. And yes that's true, the chances of getting killed by a spiteful, nagging, hateful, revenge seeking, devil incarnate partner is very high especially if your ways as the offendant is not straight. But our justice system is swimming in corruption, our lawyers are cashing in on the flaws of the system so really nothing can work in that aspect. Prevention is better than cure they say so it is better to marry someone that would accept you for who you are.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

☎️☎️VARIOUS LUXURY VELVET SUEDE HOME FURNITURE, INTERIOR DECOR, ACCESSORIES☎️☎️ / My Mother Slept With My Fiancé / Father's Day: What Did You Learn From Your Father, That Has Helped You In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.