Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,375 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:25 PM

When A Cheating Spouse Dies - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When A Cheating Spouse Dies (11635 Views)

A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! / Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. / Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by beeevan: 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
Bigsteveg:

And how old are u? If ure married as dey said, dem marriage must have dealt u in a very bad way. It's not d end of the world dear.

* * in k's voice** polymonikering wh.ore undecided marriage can only deal with people like you. cool

1 Like

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by beeevan: 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Another dumb fellow. Someone u don't know sef, when u hear abt deir demise, u'll feel somehow not to talk of some ure married to (cheating or not)!
Chai, may I neva meet dis kind of woman o cos ure capable of doing somethings that I can't say.

Even friends that u fought with and not on talking terms, when u hear their death, u'll feel bad not to talk of father/mother of ur children.
Oga o

Who is this urchin? CEO association of cheating and soon to be dead husbands ?Mmmmtttttcchhhhhheeeeeeeewwwww!!!!! undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by beeevan: 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
cococandy: Are you sure it's not rejected pm that's worrying him so?
That's what some guys here do. If I ignore their PMs,they'll start following me up and down threads insulting me grin grin

It's very possible, i could have posted all the handles that PMed to smoke out which is this scalywag but i don't want to end up hurting innocent people that just wanted to be friends. I already thought is a pure case of rejected PM, NL love nah by fire by force.
Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by beeevan: 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
If you see Bigsteveg as a handle, you go think sey nah human being with sense, you no go know sey nah one akatakatish onuku jameena, mtcheeewww!!

1 Like

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by beeevan: 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
Bigsteveg:
Swear uve never cheated or double dated before!!!
Swear on ur life, dat uve any had two guys since u started dating.
Swear on d blood that came thru ur mother when u were born.

Throwing stones but neva check demselves.

You assumed every one is a lay about like you ? No, I have never cheated nor double dated, some of us are tu.sh like that cool. When last did you check for STI'S? Are you sure you are not that dude with the herpes thread? undecided

Lol @ swear on your bla bla bla, dude don turn Priest for my matter, swear on your mother's menstrual blood that bla bla blaaa....... Why don't you go ahead and swear on my behalf? Aren't you the one that knows me so well? undecided

You are in agony dude grin and for real am laughing at your frustration tongue grin. You both should shoot a movie titled 'Pained' tongue.

8 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by beeevan: 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
The committee of cheating and soon to be dead husbands are obviously getting ready for war, see them creeping out of their holes grin.

8 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Bigsteveg(m): 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
beeevan:

Who is this urchin? CEO association of cheating and soon to be dead husbands ?Mmmmtttttcchhhhhheeeeeeeewwwww!!!!! undecided

After ur dad and ur husband must have gone to tell the devil i won't be joining them for dinner. grin grin grin
Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Bigsteveg(m): 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
beeevan:

You assumed every one is a lay about like you ? No, I have never cheated nor double dated, some of us are tu.sh like that cool. When last did you check for STI'S? Are you sure you are not that dude with the herpes thread? undecided

Lol @ swear on your bla bla bla, dude don turn Priest for my matter, swear on your mother's menstrual blood that bla bla blaaa....... Why don't you go ahead and swear on my behalf? Aren't you the one that knows me so well? undecided

You are in agony dude grin and for real am laughing at your frustration tongue grin. You both should shoot a movie titled 'Pained' tongue.

Funnu enough, I didn't really know I was quoting the same person. Thank God thou cos i can't imagine women thinking downwardly like that, but since it's just one person then no cause for alarm.

Enjoy ur pain filled life dear.

1 Like

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by vanitty: 6:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
How about wives reading Psalm 109 (but omitting verses cursing their children )on top of husbands'head. Darn right strange things do happen. Scorned wives are not smiling. Hatred is just as strong an emotion as love.

In my line of work, I see so many things that my mind cannot comprehend it all so therefore If a woman refuses to mourn for dead husband as long as she didn't cause the death, none of my business.

4 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by blueberryp: 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
beeevan:

lmao! U r Ruthless!

3 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by beeevan: 5:49am On Sep 26, 2014
Bigsteveg:

After ur dad and ur husband must have gone to tell the devil i won't be joining them for dinner. grin grin grin

Hehehe!!! Bloody coward ,keep cheating ooo, don't stop, when she butchers you to ngwongwo, make sure you come back here to blame me tonguetongue.

2 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by beeevan: 5:57am On Sep 26, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Funnu enough, I didn't really know I was quoting the same person. Thank God thou cos i can't imagine women thinking downwardly like that, but since it's just one person then no cause for alarm.

Enjoy ur pain filled life dear.

You are bleeding dude, the only pained life here is yours and I don't care if you are enjoying it or not tongue tongue.

3 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by beeevan: 6:01am On Sep 26, 2014
Chillisauce:

you and beeevan, leave the woman alone, she is married. Gadammit!

dont you have small small 200naira chikalas to pursue. ah ah.
This your stalking style, na so e dey take start, before you know na, you go send pm.

Let him hold me tight oooo, until he suffers a cardiac arrest of turns grey for my sake, only then can he leave me cheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Bigsteveg(m): 9:29am On Sep 26, 2014
beeevan:

Hehehe!!! Bloody coward ,keep cheating ooo, don't stop, when she butchers you to ngwongwo, make sure you come back here to blame me tonguetongue.
See who is talking.
(1)Not all men is like your husband who cheats alot cos it's obvious.
(2)Now all women is like you who doesn't think abt the future

1 Like

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by beeevan: 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
Bigsteveg:
See who is talking.
(1)Not all men is like your husband who cheats alot cos it's obvious.
(2)Now all women is like you who doesn't think abt the future

Did you catch him cheating with your mum The neighborhood sper*m depot? Worry about yourself, stop cheating so you don't wind up dead, its simple, stop stressing yourself over this issue. Just zip up your damn trousers and live a healthy life.

3 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Bigsteveg(m): 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
beeevan:

Did you catch him cheating with your mum The neighborhood sper*m depot? Worry about yourself, stop cheating so you don't wind up dead, its simple, stop stressing yourself over this issue. Just zip up your damn trousers and live a healthy life.
*shaking ma asss for u*
Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
beeevan:

Chineke eh. Babe you no serious cheesy. Na dis guy you give upper cut like this.

* faints *

2 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by beeevan: 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
Chillisauce:

Chineke eh. Babe you no serious cheesy. Na dis guy you give upper cut like this.

* faints *

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by slimport(f): 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
I actually don't like this thread! Spouse? Die? No oooo, cheating or not cheating.... I don't want to hear anything like that! God forbid

1 Like

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Nobody: 4:04am On Sep 28, 2014
cococandy: Are you sure it's not rejected pm that's worrying him so?
That's what some guys here do. If I ignore their PMs,they'll start following me up and down threads insulting me grin grin
cheesy tell me about it

2 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Nobody: 4:11am On Sep 28, 2014
frmglorytoglory: Hmmm this is food for thought for all those cheating spouses who like to rub their philandering ways in the faces of their partners.
Nothing kills love in a marriage faster than infidelity/unfaithfulness. I remember a friend when I was younger whose father was a confirmed and unrepentant womaniser. He flaunted his escapades to their faces as per his wife and kids. Never bothered much with them financially or emotionally but spent greatly on his mistresses.
When this man died I saw sheer relief on his wife's face. Even they kids couldn't care the less after all he was never available.
Its a serious lesson for all and sundry.

Thank you for mentioning this. I have witnessed women being left with their husbands with HIV (whom they contracted it from),what is that kind of woman supposed to cry for after his death?
Like another person said, if you want to be mourned when you are gone, you better live a life worthy of it

2 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by KelvinGraphics(m): 4:35am On Sep 28, 2014
Mondisweets:

Thank you for mentioning this. I have witnessed women being left with their husbands with HIV (whom they contracted it from),what is that kind of woman supposed to cry for after his death?
Like another person said, if you want to be mourned when you are gone, you better live a life worthy of it
Thank U mondi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 28, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Thank U mondi
hey kelvin cheesy
Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:28am On Sep 28, 2014
Mondisweets: hey kelvin cheesy
How r U doing this lovely mawning??cheesy
Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by AfricanApple(f): 9:50am On Sep 28, 2014
once my spouse, u are my spouse. if cheating is the only problem then I can not hate u.
I will sincerely mourn him

but op, d woman u are talking about, I doubt she is happy for his demise just becos he was a cheater, there must be other things not known you
Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 28, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
How r U doing this lovely mawning??cheesy
lovely, you?
Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by chibic(m): 2:06pm On May 23, 2015
Hmmm...the heart of women is a wicked one. What you will find there is grudge, malice, vengeance etc. No wonder GOD placed them under men. If not, this world would have been over.
Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 23, 2015
smokescreen4:
I want to hear from married folks especially women, would you sincerely mourn a man that cheats on you. I have a friend though we are not very close I had spoken about her on another thread she lost her hubby some months ago and she seem to be having the time of her life, I have ran into her a couple of times since her hubby's death and she has never looked sooo pretty and sexy. Sources close to her said her husband's cheating has always bin an issue she had told some people she would leave the marriage, the guy died suddenly he was 42 so I heard, personally I HATE cheating but this lady seem to be soo happy she is letting it show, a lot of people are talking about it, she is now a rich sexy widow with two cute kids.Over to you ladies would your tears be that of hurt/sorrow or tears of relief.

Mourn as in cry my eyes out and miss the person?
Absolutely not
Personally I will not hang with a cheating spouse so if he dies he will be dying while I am already gone so others will be doing the mourning.
Maybe for the pain the children feel you feel sad with them because they are mourning but that's about it.
I won't miss any meals or lose any sleep over it
I would have mourned him already before he died so no need re mourning a mourned soul

2 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by chibic(m): 2:45pm On May 23, 2015
If you see them ranting, you'll think they don't cheat. Even worse they are nigerian women who must have dated mutiple men and broke many hearts before they married.
Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by aderonila18: 2:47pm On May 23, 2015
chibic:
Hmmm...the heart of women is a wicked one. What you will find there is grudge, malice, vengeance etc. No wonder GOD placed them under men. If not, this world would have been over.

Don't be a hypocrite , how many men will morn a cheating wife Nigerian women are a 100 times for forgiving then the men

3 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 23, 2015
chibic:
If you see them ranting, you'll think they don't cheat. Even worse they are nigerian women who must have dated mutiple men and broke many hearts before they married.

Please excuse you
Will you mourn your cheating wife,change the thread to suit your gender and tell us your answer rather than the usual useless talks and going off a tangent on a simple topic.
Answer the question

3 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by chibic(m): 2:54pm On May 23, 2015
babyosisi:

Please excuse you
Will you mourn your cheating wife,change the thread to suit your gender and Tell us your answer rather than the usual useless talks
if she died during sex with her lover...the anger will still be in my heart yes, but if after cheating, we still continued living together and she dies, I'll mourn her. She is the mother of my kids and I'll always have a soft spot for her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When Is it Right For A Child To Own A Cell Phone. / My Mother Slept With My Fiancé / ☎️☎️VARIOUS LUXURY VELVET SUEDE HOME FURNITURE, INTERIOR DECOR, ACCESSORIES☎️☎️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.