Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,401 members, 7,800,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

When A Cheating Spouse Dies - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When A Cheating Spouse Dies (11655 Views)

A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! / Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. / Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 23, 2015
chibic:
if she died during sex with her lover...the anger will still be in my heart yes, but if after cheating, we still continued living together and she dies, I'll mourn her. She is the mother of my kids and I'll always have a soft spot for her.

Well , that is your choice
And we don't know in what condition this man died do we?
We don't know if he was ever remorseful,we actually presume he wasn't based on the post
A woman who is being cheated on continually also has the choice of not mourning the man,why does that make you mad?

1 Like

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by chibic(m): 3:11pm On May 23, 2015
babyosisi:

Well , that is your choice
And we don't know in what condition this man died do we?
We don't know if he was ever remorseful,we actually presume he wasn't based on the post
A woman who is being cheated on continually also has the choice of not mourning the man,why does that make you mad?
the problem in this is that she waited for the man to die before she will start feeling fly. If she divorced, then heard the news of her ex's death and was like " good for him"..it would have been understandable sef.
Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 23, 2015
chibic:
the problem in this is that she waited for the man to die before she will start feeling fly. If she divorced, then heard the news of her ex's death and was like " good for him"..it would have been understandable sef.

Maybe she couldn't go with divorce because people like you will call her names and persecute her for divorcing a cheating man and his death gave her the freedom (from the hellish marriage) that she craved for
Just maybe
We don't even know if they were living together
The OP didn't tell us that,not that it matters

2 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by chibic(m): 3:16pm On May 23, 2015
babyosisi:

Maybe she couldn't go with divorce because people like you will call her names and persecute her for divorcing a cheating man and his death gave her the freedom from the hellish marriage she craved for
Just maybe
you are one of those people that always encourage divorce, so why do you think she should remain there just because of what people will say to her. Now that she is celebrating her husband's death, don't you think people may suspect her to be responsible for it?
Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 23, 2015
chibic:
you are one of those people that always encourage divorce, so why do you think she should remain there just because of what people will say to her. Now that she is celebrating her husband's death, don't you think people may suspect her to be responsible for it?

I didn't read about celebration of death
She is just not mourning his death but living her life
They are not the same

Yes I encourage divorce in situations where a woman's life is in danger and I know you have a problem with it but I don't care
If your sisters get with monsters you can encourage them to stay,I will ask mine to leave
Even women who mourn are made to sometimes swear they didn't kill a man who died of natural causes
Almost every widow in Nigeria gets blamed for her husbands death,is that a new thing?

4 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 23, 2015
smokescreen4:
I want to hear from married folks especially women, would you sincerely mourn a man that cheats on you. I have a friend though we are not very close I had spoken about her on another thread she lost her hubby some months ago and she seem to be having the time of her life, I have ran into her a couple of times since her hubby's death and she has never looked sooo pretty and sexy. Sources close to her said her husband's cheating has always bin an issue she had told some people she would leave the marriage, the guy died suddenly he was 42 so I heard, personally I HATE cheating but this lady seem to be soo happy she is letting it show, a lot of people are talking about it, she is now a rich sexy widow with two cute kids.Over to you ladies would your tears be that of hurt/sorrow or tears of relief.

This is the post again
She seems to be looking happy and sexier and probably dressing better
It could be he controlled all the finances and showered them on his mistresses and his cheating ways made her miserable
Now he is dead,she is the wife,the bank account now belongs to her so she can dress better and is moving on with her life
Is that a bad thing?
She should be miserable still?

1 Like

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Lumpyy(f): 6:40pm On May 23, 2015
babyosisi:

I didn't read about celebration of death
She is just not mourning his death but living her life
They are not the same

Yes I encourage divorce in situations where a woman's life is in danger and I know you have a problem with it but I don't care
If your sisters get with monsters you can encourage them to stay,I will ask mine to leave
Even women who mourn are made to sometimes swear they didn't kill a man who died of natural causes
Almost every widow in Nigeria gets blamed for her husbands death,is that a new thing?
Aunty but if she was a man and he looks good and glows when the cheating wife just died would you still think so?
what is bad is bad ma,she cudav pretended to mourn the man!
Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 23, 2015
Lumpyy:

Aunty but if she was a man and he looks good and glows when the cheating wife just died would you still think so?
what is bad is bad ma,she cudav pretended to mourn the man!

She should pretend?

How many nigerian men will stay with a cheating wife?
So you see,that question won't even arise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

☎️☎️VARIOUS LUXURY VELVET SUEDE HOME FURNITURE, INTERIOR DECOR, ACCESSORIES☎️☎️ / My Mother Slept With My Fiancé / Father's Day: What Did You Learn From Your Father, That Has Helped You In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.