Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Video: Iphone 6 And Iphone 6 Plus Drop Test Failed? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Video: Iphone 6 And Iphone 6 Plus Drop Test Failed? (741 Views)

See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test / Video: Iphone 6 And Iphone 6 Plus Go Through Drop Test / First Iphone 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy S3 Drop Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Iphone 6 And Iphone 6 Plus Drop Test Failed? by adewasco2k(m): 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGxlm82hWDM

The first iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus drop test which was carried out by phonebuff.com, who seems to be the first person in the world be get the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus.

Really, it is not a fail to me as i will always expect a glass to crack/scatter when dropped on the ground, although they were rumors earlier that apple was going to put sapphire glass on the display of the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus but as you know now the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus comes with a gorilla screen.

After watching the video though i still believe my Moto G and Moto X which i always accidentally drop from time to time are more durable than the iPhone 6 plus at least, which cracked up more easily than the iPhone 6.

Also if you compare the video with that of the drop test for iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s I believe they are more durable than the new iPhones.

I also noticed the screen popping out of the body, which in this case has nothing to do with the gorilla screen but instead the bad built of the device.

Edit:

Just before you scream out load iFail grin there is another drop test video on youtube that will amaze you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS8f-hVsDzA

http://wasconet.com/video-iphone-6-and-iphone-6-plus-drop-test-failed/
Re: Video: Iphone 6 And Iphone 6 Plus Drop Test Failed? by bist: 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ok
Re: Video: Iphone 6 And Iphone 6 Plus Drop Test Failed? by emalek86(m): 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
really?? tell me more!
Re: Video: Iphone 6 And Iphone 6 Plus Drop Test Failed? by Femistico(m): 2:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
failed...whao I said it
Re: Video: Iphone 6 And Iphone 6 Plus Drop Test Failed? by Baddestguyp(m): 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
wat did u.expect before
Re: Video: Iphone 6 And Iphone 6 Plus Drop Test Failed? by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
So some people still dey foolish

(1) (Reply)

Must I Always Update My App On My Samsung Device? / Get A Free Phone And Airtime From Here ............... / Attention Is Needed Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.