Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,401 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Dana Group - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dana Group (1597 Views)

Vacncy At Dana Group Of Company / Dana Group Of Companies / Siao Vacancies,dana Group Vacancies & Bank Career Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dana Group by Estorico: 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hello Nairalanders,please I have a test/interview with Dana Group. Please,any idea of how the company is? Though I have checked them on google but I would like to know more about them. What I saw about them on google isn't that much. Please,I need a quick response to this cause the interview/test is on Saturday. Anxiously waiting for responses
Re: Dana Group by Gboliwe: 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
Be more specific on what you are looking for exactly.

There's a website for this organisation, if you go through it well, I think you are safe.
Estorico: Hello Nairalanders,please I have a test/interview with Dana Group. Please,any idea of how the company is? Though I have checked them on google but I would like to know more about them. What I saw about them on google isn't that much. Please,I need a quick response to this cause the interview/test is on Saturday. Anxiously waiting for responses

1 Like

Re: Dana Group by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
which position and how did u apply pls?
Re: Dana Group by Estorico: 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
Is it a good company to work with? That's my major concern. I don't even know how I applied and can't even remember when cause I've made a lot of applications sincerely speaking. Then the job role is an Accountant. Please I need response. Thanks
Re: Dana Group by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
Its a very good company to work with.Lucky you
Re: Dana Group by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
you will be workings with Indians... have a very good knowledge of Ms word Excel and tally E.R.P.
Re: Dana Group by Estorico: 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
Thanks guys I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

. / Saladmaster Recruitment 2015 / As The H. R. Manager What Will Be Your Reaction To This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.